Distance learning in Oregon: College degree programs online, bachelor's degrees in accounting, nursing, international business & management. Distance education career training certificate programs, home study college courses in Oregon State.
Linfield College: Linfield College in McMinnville, Oregon, is an American private institution of higher learning that offers a range of Bachelor Degrees & Certificate programs in both online and hybrid settings. Program areas include International Business, Accounting, Nursing, Social & Behavioral Sciences, HR Management, and more. Linfield College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online Certificate & Degree Programs:
Online & Evening / Weekend Degree Programs: - Business Information Systems
- International Business
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Nursing - RN to BSN
- Arts and Humanities
Online Certificate Programs: - Computer Information Systems Certificate
- Human Resource Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Oregon, the Pacific Northwest, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in Eugene, Oregon, the Northwest Energy Education Institute (NEEI) provides energy efficiency training and development throughout the Northwest region for practicing professionals in the energy industry. Established in 1998, we offer both standard and custom learning opportunities including a range of 2-year Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree programs and certification programs in fields including energy management, renewable energy, water conservation, sustainable building, among others.
Participants on our programs have included technicians, contractors, engineers, architects, consultants, utility personnel, and energy managers. Courses at NEEI are taught by a diverse and impressive staff of energy professionals, each of whom carries the highest credentials within their disciplines.
This wide array of disciplines gives students a broad energy knowledge base from which they can make wiser energy decisions–often formulating innovative and new solutions that employ disciplines the student might never have considered previously.
The National College of Technical Instruction, College of Emergency Services (NCTI/CES) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in Milwaukie, a suburb of Portland, Oregon. We offer specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs.
The National College of Technical Instruction, College of Emergency Services is an institutional member and proud corporate sponsor of the National Association of Emergency Medical Services Educators (NAEMSE) – the only nationwide professional association dedicated to advancing the quality of EMS educational programs.
NCTI/CES operates Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic courses that are programmatically accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation for the Emergency Medical Services Professions.
Reed College, located in southeast Portland, Oregon, is a private, liberal arts college that offers a wide-range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Categories include Economics, Linguistics, Philosophy, Music, and more. Reed provides one of the nation’s most intellectually rigorous undergraduate experiences, with a highly structured academic program balancing broad distribution requirements and in-depth study in a chosen academic discipline.
Our undergraduate programs of study, leading to a Bachelor of Arts degree, is demanding and intense - and balances breadth of knowledge across the curriculum with depth of knowledge in a particular field of study. The goal of the Reed education model is that students learn and demonstrate rigor and independence in their habits of thought, inquiry, and expression.
Reed College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, and the American Chemical Society, and is a member of the Association of Liberal Studies Programs.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
•Get full spray tan certification in Oregon from Aviva Spray Tannning Academy - a leading provider of in-class sunless tanning training in Portland OR and online for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals through the United States and Canada.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs are held regularly in a leading Portland hotel. They are designed to equip you with the theoretical knowledge and practical techniques necessary for a successful career as a spray tanning professional.
• In addition, Aviva offers online spray tan training courses that can be studied from the comfort of your own home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you want to start a dedicated sunless tanning business, or you are a beauty professional who wishes to add sunless tanning to the treatment menu you offer your current clients, Aviva can help you achieve your career goals!
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi