Marbella International University Centre: Located in the Southern Spanish port city of Marbella, on the Costa Del Sol, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) is a global academic institution that provides Spanish language classes to students from all over the world.
Marbella is a stunning port city and municipality belonging to the province of Málaga in the autonomous community of Andalusia. The city is a very popular destination for European tourists, who can enjoy 27km of beaches, luxury hotels, and championship golf courses.
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !
Conveniently located in two locations in the centre of Barcelona, near Plaça Catalunya and Las Ramblas, Version Original is a small Spanish language school mainly devoted to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language to international students. Students will find excellent teaching quality within a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Cultural & leisure activities are regularly organized. Accommodation is also available.
At Version Original, we have designed a method that will help you to acquire knowledge in an entertaining and effective way. Along with people from other countries and cultures, not only will you be introduced to a new language, but we will also teach you "to live in Spanish": to get to know Spanish people, culture, history, and much more.
EUREKA is an acclaimed Spanish language school based in Central Madrid whose sole objective is teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Since 1988, thousands of students have studied Spanish at our school. We offer a relaxed and warm atmosphere where the students can enjoy and learn one of the most important language in the world. We follow an educational system which combines the structural method with the communicational method in order to achieve a rapid and effective learning.
Our method is based on direct contact between teacher and student, and on establishing a relaxed atmosphere so that learning comes naturally and is reinforced through practice and communication. Our faculty consists of certified teachers with a big experience teaching the Spanish language. The school has modern facilities in a historical building.
We have important national and international accreditations including Instituto Cervantes. We are also a member of Asociación de Escuelas de Español de Madrid (AEEEM) and Federación Española De Escuelas de Lengua Española (FEDELE).
EUREKA is located in the historical centre of the city, between La Puerta del Sol, El Palacio Real and La Plaza Mayor.
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Combined Spanish language courses
- One-to-One Spanish language courses
- Evening Spanish language courses
- Preparation course for the DELE Spanish language exam
- Private Spanish language lessons
- Spanish language courses for 50+
- Spanish language courses for groups
- Spanish language ourses + Internship
Established in 1992 in Almuñécar, Andalusia, Tropical Coast Languages is a Spanish centre devoted exclusively to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. The school which has been accredited for its achievements is situated in the heart of Almuñécar’s old town and pedestrian precinct. We are only a minute’s walk from the beach, shops, restaurants and bars, and close to the accommodation we offer.
Preparation for D.E.L.E Examination; Intensive Spanish Courses; Individual Spanish Courses; Combined Spanish Courses; Spanish Grammar Courses; Conversation and Vocabulary Courses;
Study of Spanish Culture and Literature Courses; Spanish Courses for Specific Purposes; Spanish Courses for Senior Citizens; Teacher Training Courses; Spanish Courses for Teenagers.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA