Spanish courses in Spain: Spanish language schools in Andalusia. Spanish immersion in Cordoba. DELE exam preparation & private Spanish lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Find business Spanish classes & internship programs.
ELE Córdoba: Established in 2003, ELE Córdoba is a Spanish language school in Córdoba in Andalusia in the South of Spain offering a range of Spanish courses to students from around the world of all levels of Spanish - beginner, intermediate & advanced. Córdoba is approximately one hour by train from Malaga on the Costa del Sol which has an international airport. Córdoba is also connected by high-speed train to the cities of Seville, Madrid and Barcelona.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our Spanish courses start every Monday, except on holidays. After finishing the course, participants will receive a certificate confirming their successful participation. Homestay accommodation with a local host family can be arranged as well as accommodation in shared flats, apartments, hostels and hotels.
Spanish Courses / Programs: Our Spanish courses include General Spanish, Business Spanish, DELE exam preparation, Spanish Culture & Speaking classes and private Spanish lessons that can be personalized to meet your individual requirements. We also offer a Spanish & Internship Program.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Celei (Centro de Lenguas y Educación Intercultural)
Courses / Programs
CELEI, (Centro de Lenguas y Educación Intercultural) is an educational institution located in Granada, in the historical Albaicin quarter. We cater for a variety of university and secondary education programs, teacher training courses, and life-long learning in the fields of Language Learning, Intercultural Communication and Experiential Learning.
Celei prides in its over 25 years of experience offering :
Interdisciplinary University Programs, Interdisciplinary High School Programssuch as Spanish and Culture, Foreign Language Programs and Spanish as a Second Language
and Professional Development courses and workshops.
University Programs; Highschool Programs; Intensive Language and Culture Program; Spanish Language, Community and Change Course; Spanish Language, Culture and Society; Spanish Language and Methodology for non-native Spanish teachers; Spanish Culture and Folklore; Spanish Language and Theatre.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Málaga ¡Sí! is a high quality learning institution emphasizing training suited to individual needs. Immerse yourself in the Spanish language, while enjoying the Andalusian culture and beautiful Costa del Sol. Certified by the University of Alcala, and Instituto Cervantes,we have excellent facilities (library, internet room, language laboratory, video room) & a swimming pool. We are located 2 blocks from the beach.
Spark Spanish Language School and Cultural Residence, Cadiz
Courses / Programs
Spark Spanish is a young, vibrant and dynamic language school and cultural residence situated ‘off the beaten track’ in the beautiful coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria in the province of Cadiz in Southern Spain. At Spark Spanish, we strive to create a friendly environment with a dedicated, professional and talented team who are always at your disposal to meet your educational, personal and cultural needs.
A big part of what makes us different to other schools is our range of courses, from general Spanish to total immersion and Spanish language holidays, all of which aim to allow anyone, regardless of age and level, to learn the Spanish language. Our courses provide a combination of in-class teaching and a range of cultural activities and events to ensure that our students thoroughly enjoy their learning experience with us.
Students benefit from a truly personal approach to language learning with extra challenges and incentives which promote the use and consolidation of the language while our cultural residence brings a diverse range of people to live together alongside our Spanish speaking staff to create a friendly and communal atmosphere that makes our residence so popular with our students.
- A general course of 20 hours Spanish classes and 10 hours of cultural events a week at very reasonable prices.
- An intensive DELE course which helps prepare you to take the DELE exam.
- We offer Spanish holidays, which are combined courses - for example, Spanish and dance where you can learn typical Spanish dance, flamenco, Spanish and Feria, and also Spanish and sports.
- An Au Pair course where we help find you families that you can be an Au Pair for, plus you learn Spanish with us.
Paraninfo Spanish School is a Spanish language school for foreigners centrally located on on Princesa Street in the popular and emblematic university neighborhood of Arguelles in the heart of Madrid. Our ideal location facilitates communication and our closeness to the most important areas of the city makes for the perfect setting. Since 1973, students from all over the world have come to our academy to study Spanish. Paraninfo Academy is a Cervantes Institute Accredited Centre, a quality guarantee which means that the controls established by the institute have been met.
Our complete and diversified courses are carefully designed making our school an important reference in the teaching and spreading of Spanish. Our team of teachers have been especially selected based on their training, experience and vocation for teaching the Spanish language. Paraninfo’s philosophy is set in the 21st century. Equipped with the most modern facilities, equipment, materials and educational techniques, Paraninfo Academy is on the cutting edge of the educational field.
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5 miles) from the city centre and 13 km (8 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced (Individual & group courses):
- Spanish language DELE exam preparation courses
- Extensive Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Semi-Intensive Spanish language courses
- Business Spanish language courses
- Children's summer Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish & culture courses
- Spanish language courses for students from foreign secondary schools, colleges & universities
- Homestay programs
Since we opened 2DayLanguages we dedicated to give the highest quality Spanish classes for our students.
Our facilities perfectly combine the historical and Mediterranean beauty of Valencia, because the school is the extension of the city, combining classical and historical architectures with a modern architecture.
All our teachers are native speakers, graduated and trained for a teaching Spanish to foreigners. We work with our own teaching methods in order to fully present language and culture for our students.
All courses in 2DayLanguages consist more than just from grammar and writing exercises. Our teachers include a variety of oral, aural and graphical elements which encourage students to want achieve more while they are studying Spanish.
We encourage our students to communicate with their classmates, teachers, school staff and with the natives in order to learn faster.
Our teachers also organize various activities after classes to implement all knowledge gained during the class in the real environment.
We work really hard to create a warm and friendly atmosphere in the classes and after, we want that our student´s linguistic stay in Valencia would be a unique experience.
Beginner to Advanced Level Spanish Language Courses:
- Intensive courses (starting every Monday)
- Extensive courses for people living in Valencia (4xWeek, 6xWeek)
- Individual classes for your personal needs (One-2-One)
- DELE Spanish Exam preparation courses
- Minimum study time of 1 week
- Courses can last from 1 week to 1 year
- Maximum of 10 students per group
- Monday to Friday, morning or evening study options