Switzerland postgraduate diploma in hotel management and event management, post-graduate studies in international hospitality management/ services management. Study abroad programs in Europe for Americans, mature international students, professionals..
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland: A leading Swiss hotel management school, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland provides a range of internationally-recognised and accredited courses in the fields of tourism, hospitality, events management and culinary arts, including a Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel and Events Management. IMI is located in Lucerne, approximately one hour's drive from Zurich. Taught entirely in English, our postgraduate diploma is designed for students with qualifications and/or experience in other subjects who wish to pursue a career in the hospitality industry by following a flexible but intensive period of study.
Email:Contact us below
Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel and Events Management - Taught in English: Course Duration: 22 weeks. There are 4 intakes per year: January, March, July and October.
The core focus of this program is operational and integrative management, with subjects including front office management, food and beverage operations, and the business development of hospitality organisations and events management. The objective of this intensive course is to equip students who have limited or no experience of the hospitality industry with the practical and management skills necessary for entry level positions in hotel, events and related industries.
Core subjects include:
- Food and Beverage Services
- Human Resource Management
- Personal Development Planning
- Financial Management
- A level of English sufficient to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma (e.g. 5.5 IELTS or equivalent). If you do not have the required level of English, you may join the 4 week Intensive English Certificate (IEC) or the intensive University English Preparatory Course (UEPC).
- Unrelated Degree, Diploma or other relevant qualifications and experience.
- IMI considers strong motivation and maturity to be as important as academic qualifications.