Contact Page - Global Banking & Finance MBA in Switzerland
EU Business School - Geneva & Montreux:
Would you like to earn an internationally-accredited MBA in Global Banking and Finance in Switzerland? EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is one of the world's top business schools with campuses in Geneva and Montreux. We provide a range of business, management and finance degree programs taught in English to students from around the world, including our Global Banking and Finance MBA. Graduates of this program enter the field with a finely tuned financial knowledge base essential for making decisions that are both sound and profitable.Email: Contact us below
EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016, which brings together leading institutions in the academic world and has become the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
"The MBA program at European Business School allowed me to order and systematize my business knowledge and gave me the skills I needed to start own business with confidence."
- Janusz, Poland - MBA Program
MBA in Global Banking & Finance - Taught in English:
Course Duration: One year full-time (3 terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time to complete.
This major includes courses relating to the financial organization, operations and problems of the economy at large, while stressing issues of financial management in financial institutions and business firms.
It provides you with the tools for dealing with important practical issues, while emphasizing the analytical foundations of the discipline.
EU has a network of campuses in different countries, which allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges. Our main campuses are in Barcelona, Spain; Munich, Germany; Geneva & Montreux, Switzerland.
- Term 1: Management Skills; Organizational Behavior; Managerial Accounting; Marketing; Quantitative Business Methods; Negotiation (seminar); Business Law (seminar); Industrial Visits & Invited Managers’ Lectures
- Term 2: Finance; Human Resources Management; Global Economics; Strategic Management; Management Information Systems; Communication Skills (seminar); Job Career Planning (seminar); Industrial Visits and Invited Managers’ Lectures
- Term 3: Financial Investments; Financial Planning; Short-Term Financial Management; Long-Term Financial Management; Advanced Finance; Research Report
Online Masters Program Study Option:
- MBA in Global Banking & Finance
This program prepares graduates for management positions in the fields of corporate finance, investment management and other managerial and financial fields, including management consulting jobs and corporate finance positions in other industries.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-04-23 were from:
Mekelle,Tigray ,Ethiopia, Ethiopia;
Ogbomoso/oyo state/ oke alapata, Nigeria;
San Francisco, USA;
Pretoria, South Africa;