Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine, Toronto:
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) provides Diploma & Certificate programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. As well as our flagship Diploma program offered on campus, we also offer Advanced Diplomas to healthcare professionals who want to integrate homeopathy in their practice. Our Certificate program - Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy - can be taken on-campus, or online through our distance learning option.
- Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine that uses micro-doses of natural remedies from the plant, animal and mineral kingdoms to stimulate the body’s self-healing abilities.
- Homeopathy has been used successfully worldwide for over 200 years and is recognized as the second most therapeutic form of medicine in the world today. It is the fastest growing form of medicine and has had achieved acclaim over the years as it is able to treat patients on a very individual basis.
- It is based on the principle of “like cures like” where a substance that causes symptoms in a healthy person can be used to cure those same symptoms in a “sick” person. Homeopathic medicine can be used preventatively, for chronic conditions as well as for acute conditions.
- Fully-Accredited Institution
The Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) is accredited by the Ontario Homeopathic Association. Graduates of the OCHM are eligible for registration with the Ontario Homeopathic Association.
- Comprehensive, Hands-on Programs
Our three year program consists of 4180 hours of actual in-class and fully supervised live clinical training. In the 1700 hours of clinic work, the student practitioner takes cases of live patients and manages these cases under full supervision.
- Committed to Professional Training and Education
At OCHM, we are committed to providing professional training and education of the highest quality with impeccable standards for the practice of Classical Homeopathy in preparation for the designation of Homeopath.
On-Campus Diploma Programs:
- Professional Program in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (3 years)
- Special Advanced Diploma Program for Health Professionals (21 months)
- Special Advanced Program for Naturopathic Doctors and Students (18 months)
On-Campus / Online Certificate Program:
- Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy
"After completion of an intense three-year program you have great friends, have learned to be a good homeopath and have enough soft and hard tools to accomplish your mission of helping people to heal and be able to reach their goals in life."
- Clara, Class of 2009
"I graduated from OCHM three years ago and firmly believe that becoming a Homeopath and attending OCHM was two out of the top three decisions that I have ever made. OCHM gave me a solid foundation in Homeopathy and nurtured my curiosity and love of learning."
- Joy, Class of 2006
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1245 Danforth Ave, Suite 209, Toronto, Ontario M4J 5B5, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.