• Are you searching for quality spray tan training in West Virginia?
• Earn an online qualification from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, and immerse yourself in the progressive and exciting field of sunless spray tanning.
• Based in Massachusetts, we provide beginner to advanced level spray tan training courses online.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, throughout WV and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our Sunless 101 training program is for basic and intermediate level students.
• Our spray tan training is designed to teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever. Graduates receive a Certificate at the end of their course.
• Aviva also provides 1-day spray tan certification programs taught onsite in leading hotels in a host of cities nationwide, including in Philadelphia PA, NYC, Chicago IL, Charlotte NC, Boston MA area and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free!
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal, Spa Owner, Pennsylvania
Situated in the mountains of Elkins, West Virginia, Davis & Elkins College is a small liberal arts college that offers more than 30 Associate & Bachelor Degree programs in a variety of academic fields. Our programs range from the traditional arts and sciences to professional studies - including nursing and teacher education - as well as innovative programs such as hospitality management and tourism.
Criminology, one of our newer majors, is very popular. Pre-professional programs prepare students for admission to schools of medicine, dentistry, forestry, the ministry, occupational therapy, pharmacy and law. Our Honors Program offers an extra challenge for highly motivated students.
A D&E education extends from the classroom into the library, dining room, recreational spaces, campus organizations, and the West Virginia outdoors. At D&E, not only do you shape your education, you shape the community in which you live.
Davis & Elkins College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Learning of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The Associate Degree Nursing Program is accredited by the National League for Nursing and also by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Nurses.
3.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
Our quality programs are studied online in West Virginia, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
West Virginia Wesleyan College, located in Buckhannon (90 minutes north of Charleston), West Virginia, is a private, coeducational, liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Choose from a wide range of Bachelor & Masters degree programs in Arts, Music Education, Business Administration, Nursing, Science, and more.
West Virginia Wesleyan College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
West Virginia Wesleyan College challenges its students to a life-long commitment to develop their intellectual, ethical, spiritual, and leadership potential and to set and uphold standards of excellence. Firmly rooted in the liberal arts tradition and closely related to The United Methodist Church, the College is a community of learning based on fundamental principles formed at the intersection of Christian faith and liberal education.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-03-16 were from viewers in:
You are here: School & College Search> Colleges in West Virginia> Liberal arts & career colleges in Charleston, Kanawha County; Huntington, Cabell County; Parkersburg, Wood County; Monongalia County; Berkeley County; Mercer County WV...