Capital Education provides a range of career training programs in Human Resources, Management, Business Administration, Leadership, Design, Technology, and Foreign Languages. Located in the Dubai suburb of Oud Metha, our programs are highly focused to meeting with the growing requirements of the people as individuals and the entire workforce of the nation. Students have excellent employment and career prospects upon completion of studies with Capital. Several of our students are HR Managers and decision makers when it comes to recruitment.
• Capital is recognised by UKs largest awarding body - Pearson.
• Capital is approved to offer BTEC programs in the region. BTEC is the world’s most successful, best-loved applied learning brand
• Capital is accredited by Qualifi - a recognised UK awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual, is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning.
• Capital is approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Government of Dubai.
Our Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process.
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas.
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
1. International recognition
2. UAE accreditation
3. Value for money
4. Capital graduates are employees of choice
5. Networking Opportunities
6. Capital is Dubai – Multinational and Safe’
7. Friendly staff and Faculty team
8. Quality Assured education
9. Integrated Learning Management.
10. Award Winning students
Career Training Certificate & Diploma Programs:
Course topics include:
- Business Administration
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Illustration
- Finance Management
- HR Strategy
- Human Resources Management
- Interior Design
- Languages (English, Arabic, Mandarin..)
- Management & Business Administration
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Corporate Training
"What was important for me and something also regularly voiced by other students, was the recognition and support extended both the management and faculty towards instilling confidence and awareness in the individuals’ ability to succeed."
"The course was very good I got a better understanding of the entire HR & its processes, I got a better understanding of motivation and the uses of it on my employees. Overall I really enjoyed my time. You guys were great thank you."
"The education earned through CAPITAL has given me the opportunity to plunge into HR management role immediately after I finished the course and further grew into a Group HR Manager. So thank you for everything!"
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.