Where to learn Arabic in UAE: Language schools in Dubai, Arabic course in Abu Dhabi. Study abroad programs in UAE, business Arabic courses in Sharjah, intensive Arabic classes, private tutor lessons for adults, children, college students, high school teens..
2.Golden Age Institute | Arabic Language Specialist, Dubai
Courses / Programs
Golden Age Institute is an Arabic language specialist for non-native speakers certified by KHDA, UAE Ministry of Education.
Many reasons to learn Arabic with us:
1. Specialist Arabic language institute for non-native Arabic speakers for all levels (beginner, to expert).
2. Teachers are not only native Arabic speakers but also qualified and experienced.
3. Modern Standard Arabic is taught based on a reputed method for non-native speakers used by numerous institutes and universities worldwide.
4. Multiple speciality courses taught based on Arabic language, such as: Levantine Arabic (Syro-Lebanese), Emirati Dialect...
5. Courses are taught in total immersion Arabic is explained in Arabic with minimum use of English but the use of various material (Video, Audio, Flash cards and more).
6. Small groups: average to 8 students per class.
7. Flexible timings and various Programs (Evening, Week end, Private, Semi-Private, Specialities, Immersion, Corporate, Summer Camp)
8. Easily accessible in 506 Swiss Tower – Cluster Y – JLT
9. Many courses offered over an Academic year that provides the regularity, frequency and depth required to learn a language permanently.
10. Competitive prices
Arabic Language courses for all levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert.
• One to one : Private and Semi-private Arabic courses
• Resident Program: Flexible part-time Arabic courses for small groups (Morning, Evening, Week-end)
• Arabic Immersion courses (3h to 5 hours daily and 60h to 100 hours per month)
• Corporate Arabic courses – Speak your clients’ language. (Bespoke Arabic courses tailored to your company needs)
• Arabic Speciality courses (Business Arabic, Emirati Dialect,...)
Conveniently located at the Knowledge Village in Dubai, Eton Institute is a leading language training centre, offering internationally-accredited courses in over 100 languages including Arabic.
Our Arabic language courses are available from beginner to advanced levels, offered at a time and location convenient to you. All the language training instructors at Eton Institute are native speakers, and are highly qualified and experienced in teaching their native language and culture.
With the Eton Institute method of learning, all conversation during class takes place in the target language. The instructors use a conversational approach based on listening and speaking.
They emphasize using practical vocabulary and grammar in the context of real-life situations, and supplement study with relevant reading and writing exercises.
You will find yourself taking on a new language the same way you did your first, with natural ease. Eton Institute's proficiency levels for all languages are matched to the internationally recognised CEFR levels framed by the Council of Europe and are used to chart your progress.
Eton Institute also offers workshops in Personal and Professional Development and Teacher Training programs. Additional areas include Cultural Sensitivity, Orientation in the UAE as well as Soft Skills Training.
The Mother Tongue is an Arabic language center based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates with a difference. In less than 600 instructional hours, you can rise to a high level of Arabic knowledge and understanding. You can acquire both the core language skills (reading, writing, and speaking) and also understanding Arabic discourse, literature, and even poetry.
The Curriculum Department at The Mother Tongue gives you a variety of options to choose what type of Arabic skills you most need to learn, and can customize your learning through our various exclusive Arabic-learning series.
Quba` Training Centre (QTC) is conveniently located at Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Dubai’s new and prestigious business and residential hub (Close to the JLT Metro Station). We offer language courses that are designed to meet the needs and requirements of the vibrant city’s ‘always-on-the-move’ residents. We offer a range of foreign language courses: Arabic, English Turkish, French and Russian in 3 groups formats: Conversational, regular and intensive. At our language and training centre, group, semi-private as well as private tutoring is offered at affordable rates.
Founded in 2010, QTC quickly became known as a reputable language school, teaching with modern, yet approved methods in a relaxed and communicative atmosphere. Our mission is to provide the best of education in language training. We strictly follow highest standards in all our endeavours and help our students reach new heights in education, business, personal development and all other aspects of daily life.
Our language specialists have designed customized packages to suit your needs and requirements. We offer an ESL system of teaching from native speakers and degree holders, and provide low prices and monthly promotions.
Eton Institute is an international language training and professional development provider in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
They provide internationally-accredited courses in over 100 languages, teacher training, computer training, business skills training, and customised corporate training solutions.
Eton Institute offers a wide range of beginner to advanced level Arabic programs. These include Personalized Arabic courses, Private Arabic programs, Group classes, Arabic conversation, Online Arabic classes, and more.
Eton Institute provides flexible timetables and uniquely tailored courses to suit the learner’s needs. All training is facilitated by highly qualified and experienced instructors, teaching practical skills while maintaining competitive prices for individuals and businesses.
Headquartered in Dubai, and with operations in the Middle East, Europe and America, Eton Institute offers training both in-house and onsite, leveraging considerable experience in providing solutions that fit an individual’s or an organisation’s needs.