London Art Portfolio:
Are you searching for a quality Digital Portfolio Preparation course in London? Located in Southwark, Central London (just south of Tower Bridge), London Art Portfolio provides a wide range of portfolio preparation courses and training in all areas of fine art and design, for all levels. Whether you are preparing for art college or university applications, professional interviews or simply for personal development. A Digital Portfolio has a great impact on the success of your application, and careful consideration and time needs to go into the planning and preparation of it. At LAP, we offer one-to-one tutorials in digital portfolio preparation, as well as 1 week, 4 week, and 6 week courses.Email: Contact us belowProfessional Digital Preparation Courses:
Ideal for beginners or those with a limited knowledge of InDesign and Adobe Photoshop, our courses are suitable for anyone in need of a digital portfolio.
They are very practical and hands-on courses, providing quality support for all areas of art, design and architecture.
Learn how to use the Adobe tools, terminology, and techniques which will allow you to create and edit digital images with confidence.
• 1-1 Digital Portfolio Preparation Tutorials
• 1 week (5 day) Digital Portfolio Preparation Course
• 4 Week Digital Portfolio Preparation Course (Day & Evening classes available)
• 6 Week Digital Portfolio Preparation Course
• Specific bespoke programs can be designed to meet your needs
Topics covered include:
- Initial introduction to Digital Portfolios
- Adobe Photoshop – image manipulation and enhancements
- Image size and resolution
- Making selections within images
- Basic masking techniques
- Introduction to modular gridding
- Creating your own templates
On completion of your course, you will have learned how to prepare your own digital portfolio, by manipulating and presenting your digital artwork in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign (You learn how to use InDesign in the 4 week and 6 week courses).
In addition, you will have a deeper understanding and confidence in your ability to extend and re-edit your portfolio for different university or work interview application requests.
"London Art Portfolio gave me creative guidance and help throughout the course to make sure I achieved and produced work, not only I, myself was pleased with, but work that would get me accepted to the schools I applied to."