UK art schools/ design colleges in London, England. Art schools in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Liverpool, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow & Edinburgh (Scotland), Wales, Belfast (Northern Ireland), Study abroad programs in the UK, Europe..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
2.Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Photoion Photography in Central London is a professional photographic training school offering weekend photography courses and workshops for beginners to advanced students throughout the year. Photoion provides professional photographic training that gives you the knowledge and hands-on practical experience to learn how to make properly exposed and beautiful photographs. Whether you are new with photography, want to improve your skills or simply want to take better pictures on holiday, Photoion is the place to learn photography quickly and effectively.
You will be taught with professional methods including power point presentation projected on a large screen, physical examples, practical exercises, impromptu demonstrations, tests, etc. You will get to go out and practice with the camera. You will also receive a PDF version of the full course material on a CD.
Weekend Photography Courses and Workshops in London:
- Digital Photography Course for Beginners
- Digital Photography Course for Intermediates
- Special Photographic Techniques Workshops
- Photographing Southbank by Night Workshop
- Portrait Photography Course
- Studio Lighting Photography Course
- Product Photography Course in London
London College of Fashion (LCF) is a prestigious fashion school that is part of the University of the Arts London and the only college in the UK to specialise in fashion education, research and consultancy. We offer a range of full-time and part-time undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses in all aspects of the fashion business including fashion design, fashion management, fashion marketing, photography, footwear and accessories, beauty therapy, make-up and image styling, fashion journalism among many others.
We also offer short fashion courses (including evening and weekend courses), professional development courses for those currently working in the fashion industry, online courses and study abroad programs for international students including semester abroad and summer school programmes.
London College of Fashion is based over six sites - two based in the West End of London, three in the East End of London, and Lime Grove in West London. With sites in Oxford Street, Hoxton and Shepherds Bush, our students are not short of inspiration; having immediate access to some of the world's best museums, galleries, clubs, theatres, cinemas, shops, libraries, markets and parks.
Conveniently located in Bolton, only 10 miles north-west of Manchester, Sandham's Dance Studios is one of the north-west of England's leading dance schools. With a reputation for excellence, we offer a range of dance classes for children, teenagers and adults including Latin American, Disco Freestyle, Street Dancing, Ballroom, Rock 'n Roll, Tango, Sequence, Zumba, plus many more dance styles.
Our studios are open seven days a week providing regular children's and adult classes. Tuition is provided by IDTA (International Dance Teachers Association)-qualified and CRB-checked teachers. Our Junior Dance Programme is available to children from the age of 2 upwards and is fun and enjoyable, whether its social or competitive. The children also star in Sandham's own annual show at the Albert Halls Bolton.
The adult dance classes aim to move students from beginner to an accomplished dancer within a relaxed social environment. There are plenty of opportunities for adult pupils to socialise at weekly social dances, regular party / dinner dance evenings and at the annual Weekend Away Dance Holiday. In addition, we offer wedding tuition, private lessons and dance teacher training.
Ashburton Cookery School is based in Ashburton, a small town on the edge of Dartmoor in Devon in south-west England, and offers a fresh approach to cooking with exciting cookery classes that emphasise hands-on cookery training, top quality, local, organic produce and inspirational teaching. With over 40 courses to choose from across 4 skill levels, designed to suit beginners, as well as experienced cooks, our team of professional chef tutors will inspire you to cook with imagination, passion and enjoyment.
The Ashburton Cookery School offers the widest range of cookery courses in the UK. Whether your aim is to take your cookery skills to the next level, to cook for family and friends, or you want to learn to cook as a professional, you will find a cookery course to suit your needs at our cookery school.
Additionally, the Ashburton Chefs Academy offers professional development courses for aspiring and existing chefs. Our flagship Professional Culinary Diploma is a unique 6 month, accredited course designed to train a new generation of head chefs to the highest calibre.
Ashburton is only a 2.5 hour train journey from London Paddington Railway Station, and a 2 hour drive from Bristol.
Fashion Antidote is a small independent fashion school and studio based just off Brick Lane in East London. Our emphasis is on teaching fashion related subjects and specialising in courses and workshops on fashion business and how to set up your own company.
The school is located off Brick Lane in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The nearest London Underground Tube Station is Aldgate East Tube on the Hammersmith & City Line between Liverpool Street and Whitechapel, and the District Line between Tower Hill and Whitechapel.
We aim to give students a taste of the real fashion industry. Our studio is also used by fashion designers, pattern cutters, stylists and consultants. You will be given insider information and shown tips and techniques as used in the industry that will save you time and give your work a professional finish.
Classes are small and informal and offer lots of one to one support to help build up your confidence. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxed and sociable. All levels are catered for whether you are an absolute beginner taking the first steps, or already have skills you want to update (a budding fashion student or a fashion professional - we have courses for you).
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery, based in Islington, London, focuses on teaching professional jewellery making techniques in a way that is fun and accessible to beginners and those who want to pursue jewellery as a hobby or as a profession. As a leading Jeweller and with many years experience as an educator, Vannetta is passionate about teaching and encourages her students to achieve their potential as designer/makers. In addition to teaching professional jewellery making techniques there is an emphasis on developing individual design ideas. In just a few weeks students develop a keen eye for jewellery design and begin to formulate their own ideas for jewellery making.
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery is staffed by highly qualified tutors with Masters degrees and Post Graduate Teaching Diplomas. Tutors bring to the students many years of teaching experience at leading art universities in London, and up to date skills and knowledge of the art and design field. All tutors are practising designer/makers and exhibit their work in the UK and abroad.
Situated directly opposite Euston Station in the heart of Central London, the London Academy of Media, Film, and TV offers short practical courses in a wide range of media-related areas taught by industry professionals. Established since 1996, L.A.M.F.T offers over 140 courses aimed at adults who are looking to update their current skills or learn new skills with a view to sustaining a career within the media film and television industry. Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available.
The quality of the tuition and the passion of the tutors make London Academy a popular place to study. Each year, over 900 students enrol on courses at London Academy. 50% of students enrol for 2 or more courses creating their own learning path with a view to gaining experience within the industry.
London Academy is also a UK government-recognised learning provider spanning the entire globe from Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. Let London Academy inspire you to become who you want to be.
- TV Production
- Video & Sound
- TV Presenter
- Makeup SFX
- Creative Writing
- Media & PR
Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available