UK art schools/ design colleges in London, England. Art schools in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Liverpool, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow & Edinburgh (Scotland), Wales, Belfast (Northern Ireland), Study abroad programs in the UK, Europe..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading online provider of qualifications in Art and Design for UK-based & international students who are based abroad.
• IDI is approved by the City & Guilds of London Institute, ABC Awards, and the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), and is the UK's leading provider of online courses in art & design subjects that lead to qualifications on the UK National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
• As a Collaborative Partner of the University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK’s most modern universities, IDI offers accredited courses at BA (Hons) & MA levels.
• Delivered 100% online, subjects include Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior Architecture & Design, Fine Art, & Photography.
• The degrees graduates receive on completion of their studies are awarded by the University of Hertfordshire, and are exactly the same as those awarded to students who have attended the University.
• With start dates every February, June & October, IDI offers you the opportunity to study, full-time or part-time, for a UK qualification from anywhere in the world.
• Fees are the same for UK & International students. There are flexible payment plans, discounts for early payment & an Employers Discount Scheme which also applies if you are self-employed.
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.
Situated directly opposite Euston Station in the heart of Central London, the London Academy of Media, Film, and TV offers short practical courses in a wide range of media-related areas taught by industry professionals. Established since 1996, L.A.M.F.T offers over 140 courses aimed at adults who are looking to update their current skills or learn new skills with a view to sustaining a career within the media film and television industry. Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available.
The quality of the tuition and the passion of the tutors make London Academy a popular place to study. Each year, over 900 students enrol on courses at London Academy. 50% of students enrol for 2 or more courses creating their own learning path with a view to gaining experience within the industry.
London Academy is also a UK government-recognised learning provider spanning the entire globe from Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. Let London Academy inspire you to become who you want to be.
- TV Production
- Video & Sound
- TV Presenter
- Makeup SFX
- Creative Writing
- Media & PR
Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available
The Prince's Drawing school, located in Shoreditch, in the heart of London's East End, is an educational charity dedicated to drawing. The aim of our school is to raise the standard and profile of drawing through teaching and practice, and to make it possible for every child with an aptitude for drawing to achieve their potential. Our faculty of over 35 practicing artists, work on the premise that drawing is a living, evolving language. Our well-lit studios and gallery are in a converted warehouse in Shoreditch, the heart of London's East End creative community. Each term there is a series of public evening lectures and discussions, every spring a series of film evenings, and every summer a free drawing marathon. The nearest underground station to the school is Old Street, Northern Line City Branch. We're just a ten-minute walk or a five-minute taxi or bus ride from Liverpool Street - Central, District, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines.
A range of programmes, including Public Programmes, daytime and evening classes, a Postgraduate Programme (a one- or two-year course focusing on drawing), and a Young Artists' Programme including Saturday School and Drawing Clubs. In addition, serious, sustained tuition and mentoring, for children age 10-14, from all backgrounds.
London Jewellery School (LJS) is the UK's largest independent jewellery training centre based in London's famous jewellery quarter, Hatton Garden, near Holborn in the borough of Camden. With over 100 classes to choose from, more than 30 world-class jewellery tutors and three fully-equipped jewellery studios there is something at LJS for everyone.
Our motto is that 'everyone can make jewellery' which we truly believe and our classes are suitable for all ages and abilities from complete beginners through to professional jewellers. We run classes on weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit all timetables and prices start from just £42.
We also run very popular jewellery parties for both adults and children and work closely with the local councils to deliver jewellery classes in schools and libraries in and around London.
Saks is the UK’s leading hair and beauty group, renowned for award-winning excellence and awarded UK’s Best Training Provider. Saks London Academies, which is part of the Saks Group, offers fantastic hairdressing and beauty education in its Covent Garden location, on the eastern fringes of the West End in central London. (Covent Garden London Underground tube station is on the Piccadilly Line between Leicester Square and Holborn).
We are best known for the ground breaking Saks fast-track full time and evening hairdressing, barbering and beauty courses for beginners where delegates may obtain NVQ qualifications in as little as 10 weeks, an industry first. The creative educators and hairdressing elite deliver inspiring courses and frequently travel the world taking Saks Education to international audiences.
Influenced by global trends and techniques, the course programme for the Saks Academies combines the brand new with the classic, the cutting edge with the commercial, management with specialist, superb training to improve and refresh skills, inspire and influence, and build successful salon businesses and careers, whatever your discipline.
Photography courses UK, based in Newcastle Upon Tyne (North East) and Birmingham (West Midlands), England, is a Photography School offering a range of short, intensive digital photography courses and digital photography workshops. The types of photographic courses we offer are; wedding photography courses, photoshop courses, studio photography courses, beginners DSLR photography courses, one on one photography tuition and product photography courses. Evening & weekend photography courses are also available.
Jo Hamilton is one of Britain's most sought-after independent interior designers, renowned for her flair in the use of colour and space. Her interior design courses - evening, weekend and day courses in central London - are aimed at everyone. Her courses are based on her belief that interior design can be made accessible to anyone - and that by understanding a few key design principles, even the least-confident and experienced can design interiors that work.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-02-19 were from viewers in:
Johor bahru, Malaysia;
Abidjan /Cote d'Ivoire, France;
Gunpo，Seoul, South Korea;
Santa Clara,California, USA;
johannesburg, South Africa;
Iran, Islamic Republic of;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
You are here: School & College Search> UK Art Schools> Arts schools in London, Manchester, Wales, Scotland. Graphic design certificate courses, culinary arts diploma programs, degree courses..