UK art schools/ design colleges in London, England. Art schools in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Liverpool, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow & Edinburgh (Scotland), Wales, Belfast (Northern Ireland), Study abroad programs in the UK, Europe..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
2.Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Photography courses UK, based in Newcastle Upon Tyne (North East) and Birmingham (West Midlands), England, is a Photography School offering a range of short, intensive digital photography courses and digital photography workshops. The types of photographic courses we offer are; wedding photography courses, photoshop courses, studio photography courses, beginners DSLR photography courses, one on one photography tuition and product photography courses. Evening & weekend photography courses are also available.
Photography Course London is a professional photography training college in East Central London. We offer short evening, daytime and Saturday courses ranging from classroom-based Digital SLR camera courses to studio and fully practical on-location classes.
Besides photography courses, we also provide Tailored One to One Tuition, Studio Lighting courses and one day Photographic Workshops. We have small class sizes to guarantee a high level of attention from your tutor.
London Photo Tours and Workshops specialise in small group one-day photography walking tours, workshops and short photography courses with experienced tuition. Our photography courses run all year round using visually dynamic Central London photo shoot locations.
Our program is varied and offers short courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Our outdoor workshops offer hands on practical experience. We specialise in small groups of no more than 6, so that no-one misses out on individual tution.
We are expert in delivering creative photography education in an understandable and dynamic way.
Conveniently located in Bolton, only 10 miles north-west of Manchester, Sandham's Dance Studios is one of the north-west of England's leading dance schools. With a reputation for excellence, we offer a range of dance classes for children, teenagers and adults including Latin American, Disco Freestyle, Street Dancing, Ballroom, Rock 'n Roll, Tango, Sequence, Zumba, plus many more dance styles.
Our studios are open seven days a week providing regular children's and adult classes. Tuition is provided by IDTA (International Dance Teachers Association)-qualified and CRB-checked teachers. Our Junior Dance Programme is available to children from the age of 2 upwards and is fun and enjoyable, whether its social or competitive. The children also star in Sandham's own annual show at the Albert Halls Bolton.
The adult dance classes aim to move students from beginner to an accomplished dancer within a relaxed social environment. There are plenty of opportunities for adult pupils to socialise at weekly social dances, regular party / dinner dance evenings and at the annual Weekend Away Dance Holiday. In addition, we offer wedding tuition, private lessons and dance teacher training.
London Art Classes is based in a lovely loft at the top of a Victorian propellor factory, with wonderful views overlooking Canary Wharf in East London. This is a great environment in which to develop your drawing and painting - a working studio with all the art materials you could need - while you are here, the studio is yours. You will receive extensive, personal tuition in painting and drawing from a full-time professional artist who has exhibited extensively both nationally and internationally, and your art will develop in leaps and bounds. If you ever wanted to develop your painting and drawing, this is your chance. Beginners are particularly welcome.
London Art Classes is a Registered UK Learning Provider, and consistently achieves five stars for its devotion and excellence in teaching. We also provide Portfolio Preparation Assistance to advise students on the professional presentation of your portfolio in ways that demonstrate your inventiveness and your processes of thought to best effect. We have placed students on Foundation and Degree courses at a range of colleges, including Goldsmith’s, Chelsea, The University of Kent and Central St Martins.
Art Classes and Workshops including looking at contemporary art, basic techniques of painting and drawing and practical studio work; Portfolio Preparation Assistance. Beginners are particularly welcome.
London Jewellery School (LJS) is the UK's largest independent jewellery training centre based in London's famous jewellery quarter, Hatton Garden, near Holborn in the borough of Camden. With over 100 classes to choose from, more than 30 world-class jewellery tutors and three fully-equipped jewellery studios there is something at LJS for everyone.
Our motto is that 'everyone can make jewellery' which we truly believe and our classes are suitable for all ages and abilities from complete beginners through to professional jewellers. We run classes on weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit all timetables and prices start from just £42.
We also run very popular jewellery parties for both adults and children and work closely with the local councils to deliver jewellery classes in schools and libraries in and around London.
10.Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, London
Courses / Programs
The Cass (The Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design) is one of ten departments of London Metropolitan University, and is situated on the East London City fringe, a vibrant area recognised as a centre of excellence for both art and design. This unique environment of commerce, art galleries and design workshops exposes our students to the highest levels of professional practice.
We are proud to welcome a diversity of international students onto our courses. The department offers two courses designed to help international students prepare for study. The International Foundation Programme is a foundation year combining art, media and design studies with English Language to prepare students for degree level study. The International Pre-Masters is a one semester programme to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the department. We also offer a wide variety of options for internationa students who wish to take a study year abroad as part of the JYA or ERASMUS programmes.
We offer a wide range of courses including short courses, a foundation year leading to extended degrees across our portfolio, foundation degrees and degrees, taught masters, research masters and PhD/MPhil.
- Art, Media & Design
- Polymer Technology
- Design, Production & Manufacture
- Fine Art
- Media & Communications
- Music & Technology
- Restoration & Conservation
plus a wide range of postgraduate degree courses...