UK art schools/ design colleges in London, England. Art schools in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Liverpool, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow & Edinburgh (Scotland), Wales, Belfast (Northern Ireland), Study abroad programs in the UK, Europe..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
2.Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Stills opened in Edinburgh in 1977 as Scotland’s first gallery specialising in contemporary photography. We are situated next to Waverly Station in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s Cockburn Street. Since establishment, we have extended our facilities and now provide the best photographic darkrooms and digital production facilities in Scotland. We offer a programme of evening courses, weekend and one-day workshops in photography and digital media, as well as a summer school in photography and digital media.
We offer subsidised, low-cost training in everything from Photoshop and Dreamweaver to Black & White Photography so you can come to Stills to create your own website, print your own photographs, learn to use your digital camera and much more!
Stills is a vibrant platform for creativity. Our integrated programmes illuminate the fascinating medium of photography, exploring everything from its technical and aesthetic developments through to the central role it plays in contemporary culture. We are situated next to Waverly Station in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s Cockburn Street.
- Weekend Workshops:
* Digital SLR Camera Training
* Lomography: Creative Analogue Photography
* Portrait Photography
- Evening Courses:
* Digital SLR Photography
* Digital Video Editing: Final Cut Express
* Introduction to Black and White Photography
* Layout (Adobe InDesign)
* Maps & Mappings (Adobe Illustrator)
* Photoshop Essential Training Modules
* Website Design (Dreamweaver)
- 1 Day Workshops:
* Fashion Photography
* Portrait Photography
- Summer School in photography & digital media
The London Centre of Contemporary Music is located at 50 - 52 Union Street, Southwark, London, SE1 1TD. We provide a wide range of music performance and production courses such as short part time evening courses, weekend and summer courses, fully accredited HND and NVQ Level 4 combined courses in Music Production and Performance as well as specialist courses aimed at professional musicians. Acceptance is done on the basis of an initial assessment. Call the admission office to book an appointment.
Part time evening courses, weekend and summer programmes, fully accredited HND and NVQ Level 4 combined courses in Music Production and Performance as well as specialist courses aimed at professional musicians.
Situated directly opposite Euston Station in the heart of Central London, the London Academy of Media, Film, and TV offers short practical courses in a wide range of media-related areas taught by industry professionals. Established since 1996, L.A.M.F.T offers over 140 courses aimed at adults who are looking to update their current skills or learn new skills with a view to sustaining a career within the media film and television industry. Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available.
The quality of the tuition and the passion of the tutors make London Academy a popular place to study. Each year, over 900 students enrol on courses at London Academy. 50% of students enrol for 2 or more courses creating their own learning path with a view to gaining experience within the industry.
London Academy is also a UK government-recognised learning provider spanning the entire globe from Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. Let London Academy inspire you to become who you want to be.
- TV Production
- Video & Sound
- TV Presenter
- Makeup SFX
- Creative Writing
- Media & PR
Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery, based in Islington, London, focuses on teaching professional jewellery making techniques in a way that is fun and accessible to beginners and those who want to pursue jewellery as a hobby or as a profession. As a leading Jeweller and with many years experience as an educator, Vannetta is passionate about teaching and encourages her students to achieve their potential as designer/makers. In addition to teaching professional jewellery making techniques there is an emphasis on developing individual design ideas. In just a few weeks students develop a keen eye for jewellery design and begin to formulate their own ideas for jewellery making.
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery is staffed by highly qualified tutors with Masters degrees and Post Graduate Teaching Diplomas. Tutors bring to the students many years of teaching experience at leading art universities in London, and up to date skills and knowledge of the art and design field. All tutors are practising designer/makers and exhibit their work in the UK and abroad.
The Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) in North-West England, is dedicated to providing the best teaching and learning for people who want to pursue a lasting career in the arts and entertainment economy. We provide education and training in performing arts, theatre and performance design and technology and management disciplines in a hands-on, collaborative environment.
We offer undergraduate degrees and diploma programmes to UK and International students. We also offer weekend performing arts classes for 4 - 19 year olds and a wide range of part-time courses for adults.
Full-time 3 -year BA (Honours) Degree programmes in:
Acting (Performing Arts); Community Drama; Dance (Performing Arts); Music; Music (Performing Arts); Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management; Sound Technology; Theatre and Performance Design; and Theatre and Performance Technology.
We also run full-time one year Foundation Diplomas: Performing Arts (Acting); Performing Arts (Dancing); Performing Arts (Singing); and Popular Music and Sound Technology.
The Manchester College came into existence on 1st August 2008, following the merger of City College Manchester and Manchester College of Arts and Technology (MANCAT). We are renowned for the range, flexibility and availability of the courses we offer, with more than 600 courses at all levels, from basic skills to higher education.
We offer certificate, diploma and foundation degree courses in various fields of art and design, including interior design, graphic design, animation, interactive media, video production and fashion industry courses. We also provide training in performing arts with focus on drama, music, acting and musical theatre as well as a degree in contemporary theatre practice.
The college's mission is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the whole community. We achieve this by providing high quality education, excellent facilities and outstanding personal support to help all our students to succeed and to build a successful future. Each year we enroll students from over 60 countries.
Foundation Degree Courses including:
- Contemporary Theatre Practice
- Jewellery and Applied Arts
- Photography & Digital Imaging
- Digital Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Fashion and Clothing Technology
Diploma Courses including:
- Interior Design
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Acting, Musical Theatre)
- Working in the Fashion Industry
- Interactive Media
Photography courses UK, based in Newcastle Upon Tyne (North East) and Birmingham (West Midlands), England, is a Photography School offering a range of short, intensive digital photography courses and digital photography workshops. The types of photographic courses we offer are; wedding photography courses, photoshop courses, studio photography courses, beginners DSLR photography courses, one on one photography tuition and product photography courses. Evening & weekend photography courses are also available.