UK art schools/ design colleges in London, England. Art schools in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Liverpool, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow & Edinburgh (Scotland), Wales, Belfast (Northern Ireland), Study abroad programs in the UK, Europe..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
2.Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery, based in Islington, London, focuses on teaching professional jewellery making techniques in a way that is fun and accessible to beginners and those who want to pursue jewellery as a hobby or as a profession. As a leading Jeweller and with many years experience as an educator, Vannetta is passionate about teaching and encourages her students to achieve their potential as designer/makers. In addition to teaching professional jewellery making techniques there is an emphasis on developing individual design ideas. In just a few weeks students develop a keen eye for jewellery design and begin to formulate their own ideas for jewellery making.
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery is staffed by highly qualified tutors with Masters degrees and Post Graduate Teaching Diplomas. Tutors bring to the students many years of teaching experience at leading art universities in London, and up to date skills and knowledge of the art and design field. All tutors are practising designer/makers and exhibit their work in the UK and abroad.
Fashion Antidote is a small independent fashion school and studio based just off Brick Lane in East London. Our emphasis is on teaching fashion related subjects and specialising in courses and workshops on fashion business and how to set up your own company.
The school is located off Brick Lane in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The nearest London Underground Tube Station is Aldgate East Tube on the Hammersmith & City Line between Liverpool Street and Whitechapel, and the District Line between Tower Hill and Whitechapel.
We aim to give students a taste of the real fashion industry. Our studio is also used by fashion designers, pattern cutters, stylists and consultants. You will be given insider information and shown tips and techniques as used in the industry that will save you time and give your work a professional finish.
Classes are small and informal and offer lots of one to one support to help build up your confidence. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxed and sociable. All levels are catered for whether you are an absolute beginner taking the first steps, or already have skills you want to update (a budding fashion student or a fashion professional - we have courses for you).
Ashburton Cookery School is based in Ashburton, a small town on the edge of Dartmoor in Devon in south-west England, and offers a fresh approach to cooking with exciting cookery classes that emphasise hands-on cookery training, top quality, local, organic produce and inspirational teaching. With over 40 courses to choose from across 4 skill levels, designed to suit beginners, as well as experienced cooks, our team of professional chef tutors will inspire you to cook with imagination, passion and enjoyment.
The Ashburton Cookery School offers the widest range of cookery courses in the UK. Whether your aim is to take your cookery skills to the next level, to cook for family and friends, or you want to learn to cook as a professional, you will find a cookery course to suit your needs at our cookery school.
Additionally, the Ashburton Chefs Academy offers professional development courses for aspiring and existing chefs. Our flagship Professional Culinary Diploma is a unique 6 month, accredited course designed to train a new generation of head chefs to the highest calibre.
Ashburton is only a 2.5 hour train journey from London Paddington Railway Station, and a 2 hour drive from Bristol.
7.Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, London
Courses / Programs
The Cass (The Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design) is one of ten departments of London Metropolitan University, and is situated on the East London City fringe, a vibrant area recognised as a centre of excellence for both art and design. This unique environment of commerce, art galleries and design workshops exposes our students to the highest levels of professional practice.
We are proud to welcome a diversity of international students onto our courses. The department offers two courses designed to help international students prepare for study. The International Foundation Programme is a foundation year combining art, media and design studies with English Language to prepare students for degree level study. The International Pre-Masters is a one semester programme to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the department. We also offer a wide variety of options for internationa students who wish to take a study year abroad as part of the JYA or ERASMUS programmes.
We offer a wide range of courses including short courses, a foundation year leading to extended degrees across our portfolio, foundation degrees and degrees, taught masters, research masters and PhD/MPhil.
- Art, Media & Design
- Polymer Technology
- Design, Production & Manufacture
- Fine Art
- Media & Communications
- Music & Technology
- Restoration & Conservation
plus a wide range of postgraduate degree courses...
Experience a full range of accredited beauty, nails, massage and holistic courses with Portsmouth Beauty School (PBS) in the stunning seaside city of Portsmouth on England's south coast.
Affiliated with the West London School of Beauty, PBS is a new NVQ & VTCT training centre that offers a variety of beauty industry qualifications including Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, BABTAC and Professional Beauty Direct accredited courses.
We are dedicated to providing high quality training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes, ensuring individual attention within relaxed professional surroundings to meet all your needs.
All of our courses are designed to be learner centred, fun and innovative!
Situated in Axminster, Devon, in the south-west of England, River Cottage Chefs’ School delivers short cookery courses and professional chef qualifications that embody the renowned River Cottage food values.
Courses are available for learners of all levels of ambition and competence, from young chef traineeships to Professional Cookery Level 3.
10.Creative Way Art and Photography Courses, Norfolk
Courses / Programs
Welcome to Creative Way Art and Photography Courses located in Bressingham, South Norfolk, East Englia, 26 miles south of Norwich. Choose from a wide range of Creative Art and Photography Courses, Art Workshops and Classes and One-to-One Art or Digital Photography Tuition for self expression and personal development with qualified Art Teacher and Artist Zangmo Alexander MA Fine Art PGCE in South Norfolk.
Learning the basics of drawing is not rocket science, and Zangmo has been helping beginners for 26 years. Believing that everyone is naturally creative, Zangmo offers patient, encouraging, inspiring Art and Photography tuition in very small friendly, informal classes and one-to-one. If you cannot commit to a regular time, One-To-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition for adults and young people over the age of 14 is offered at times to suit you, daytime, evening and weekends. You can learn at your own pace, and have a session as little or as often as you want.
Weekly Art Classes; Weekend Art and Photography Workshops; One-to-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition; GCSE & A Level Art or Photography; Distance learning; Online Art Courses; Art Coaching. Absolute beginners to postgraduates welcome.