UK art schools/ design colleges in London, England. Art schools in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Liverpool, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow & Edinburgh (Scotland), Wales, Belfast (Northern Ireland), Study abroad programs in the UK, Europe..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading online provider of qualifications in Art and Design for UK-based & international students who are based abroad.
• IDI is approved by the City & Guilds of London Institute, ABC Awards, and the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), and is the UK's leading provider of online courses in art & design subjects that lead to qualifications on the UK National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
• As a Collaborative Partner of the University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK’s most modern universities, IDI offers accredited courses at BA (Hons) & MA levels.
• Delivered 100% online, subjects include Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior Architecture & Design, Fine Art, & Photography.
• The degrees graduates receive on completion of their studies are awarded by the University of Hertfordshire, and are exactly the same as those awarded to students who have attended the University.
• With start dates every February, June & October, IDI offers you the opportunity to study, full-time or part-time, for a UK qualification from anywhere in the world.
• Fees are the same for UK & International students. There are flexible payment plans, discounts for early payment & an Employers Discount Scheme which also applies if you are self-employed.
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Chinco Design Studio is a jewellery making and design school located in the heart of Brighton and Hove in East Sussex on the coast of South-East England. We offer a range of jewellery making and jewellery design courses and workshops for beginners to advanced students. Courses are taught by Sheila Way who is a jeweller / designer and a member of the British Jewellery Association. International students are welcome.
We aim to help students develop their skill at silversmithing, stone setting, wax carving, jewellery design, portfolio building, jewellery photographic images and much more. We offer holiday courses, one-to-one teaching as well as one and two year career change courses. There is a maximum of 3 students per session to allow for individual attention.
- 1-year or 2-year jewellery making & design career change course
- Jewellery making holiday courses
- Silver jewellery making course
- Stone setting course
- Wax carving course
- Chain making course
- Make your own wedding bands course
- Hot & cold connections course
- Basic starter course
- Weekend / morning / evening classes available
5.Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
Situated in Axminster, Devon, in the south-west of England, River Cottage Chefs’ School delivers short cookery courses and professional chef qualifications that embody the renowned River Cottage food values.
Courses are available for learners of all levels of ambition and competence, from young chef traineeships to Professional Cookery Level 3.
The University of Westminster located in London, England offers a BA Fashion course. This degree course is famous for producing highly individual and creative fashion designers capable of working within all levels of the fashion industry. We offer a comprehensive design education at degree level for approximately 36 dedicated and ambitious individuals looking for a specialist career within the creative arena of the fashion design industry. Our students and graduates work as fashion designers, stylists, freelancers and creatives in London, Paris, New York and Milan.
Our lively program includes individual design, pattern cutting, construction, illustration, textiles, CAD and industry awareness. The areas of study include: Fashion design and research; the fashion business; promotion sourcing and sampling; professional practice including work placements (internships); textile technology; print and knit; and contextual studies in fashion and art history.
BA degree in Fashion Design. The course can be studied as a three year course or as a four year sandwich fashion degree course option. If you choose the sandwich year option you will spend a year working within the fashion industry on a work placement (internship).
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.
For 37 years Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in London is in the heart of Bloomsbury, only minutes away from the British Museum and within walking distance of the National Gallery and Sotheby's auction house, as well as the University of London. Sotheby's auction house provides students with privileged access to pre-sale viewings, talks by experts, and handling sessions. In addition, students visit the many commercial galleries, artists' studios and museums available in London.
Ashburton Cookery School is based in Ashburton, a small town on the edge of Dartmoor in Devon in south-west England, and offers a fresh approach to cooking with exciting cookery classes that emphasise hands-on cookery training, top quality, local, organic produce and inspirational teaching. With over 40 courses to choose from across 4 skill levels, designed to suit beginners, as well as experienced cooks, our team of professional chef tutors will inspire you to cook with imagination, passion and enjoyment.
The Ashburton Cookery School offers the widest range of cookery courses in the UK. Whether your aim is to take your cookery skills to the next level, to cook for family and friends, or you want to learn to cook as a professional, you will find a cookery course to suit your needs at our cookery school.
Additionally, the Ashburton Chefs Academy offers professional development courses for aspiring and existing chefs. Our flagship Professional Culinary Diploma is a unique 6 month, accredited course designed to train a new generation of head chefs to the highest calibre.
Ashburton is only a 2.5 hour train journey from London Paddington Railway Station, and a 2 hour drive from Bristol.