UK art schools/ design colleges in London, England. Art schools in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Liverpool, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow & Edinburgh (Scotland), Wales, Belfast (Northern Ireland), Study abroad programs in the UK, Europe..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
2.Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
The London School of Beauty & Make-up provides the highest standard of education in all aspects of Beauty Therapy, Body Therapy and Make-up. Courses range from two days to eleven months and are held in our central London premises near to the West-end's famous Oxford Street. We offer full-week, part-week, evening and weekend beauty and make-up courses with start dates throughout the academic year. Our famous beauty school is in England, but our students come from every corner of the world for professional beauty training.
At The London School of Beauty & Make-up we have a fully operational student salon and retail shop where the students perform supervised treatments on paying clients as a vital part of their formal education. The students will have worked on each other extensively to gain competence before we allow them to work on the general public. All treatments are supervised by teaching and assessing staff.
Situated in Bimingham, West Midlands in England, Birmingham School of Acting is a small specialist institution offering full-time higher education acting, performance, stage management and theatre courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level as well as part-time and summer school courses for adults, teenagers and children. Birmingham School of Acting is a faculty of Birmingham City University and its acting courses are accredited by the National Council for Drama Training (NCDT).
Full time courses at Birmingham School of Acting include the bachelor degree in acting, a very intense course where you will learn to cope with anything the professional world may put your way, and adapt your core skills to embrace any style of acting. All our courses are focused on developing professional actors through vocational, performance based training. We offer a series of full course training paths in Acting, Theatre and Performance related training at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Full-time courses in acting for adults:
* BA (Hons) Acting
* BA (Hons) Stage Management
* BA (Hons) Community and Applied Theatre / Dance Theatre
* PG Dip / MA Acting
* Pg Dip Physical Theatre
* Pg Dip / MA Professional Voice Practice
* MA Acting: the British tradition
- Part-time courses for adults
- Part-time courses for children and teenagers from 7 -17 years including Creative Drama and Effective Communication Classes
- Summer acting school for adults and children
The London Centre of Contemporary Music is located at 50 - 52 Union Street, Southwark, London, SE1 1TD. We provide a wide range of music performance and production courses such as short part time evening courses, weekend and summer courses, fully accredited HND and NVQ Level 4 combined courses in Music Production and Performance as well as specialist courses aimed at professional musicians. Acceptance is done on the basis of an initial assessment. Call the admission office to book an appointment.
Part time evening courses, weekend and summer programmes, fully accredited HND and NVQ Level 4 combined courses in Music Production and Performance as well as specialist courses aimed at professional musicians.
Situated in the prestigious Ealing Studios in Ealing, West London, Met Film School provides a range of Film Studies programmes including Bachelor & Masters Degrees, as well as Certificate Programmes and Short-term Courses. Unlike any other film school in the UK, we are completely integrated within the film industry, offering in fields such as acting, directing, screenwriting and more. On most of our courses, students write, produce, direct and edit their own short films - and are supported by their tutors and a professional editor.
All of our tutors are working industry professionals who are as passionate about teaching as they are about film. We employ a combination of regular tutors and guest lecturers to give you a comprehensive insight into all aspects of filmmaking. They are chosen for their knowledge of their discipline as well as their ability to inspire.
Our facilities include a 12,000 sq ft state-of-the-art building, a separate off-site shooting block with multiple spaces for camera workshops and productions & a well equipped kit room that includes: HD Cameras, prime lenses, HD monitors, and professional standard tripods and sound recording equipment.
For 37 years Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in London is in the heart of Bloomsbury, only minutes away from the British Museum and within walking distance of the National Gallery and Sotheby's auction house, as well as the University of London. Sotheby's auction house provides students with privileged access to pre-sale viewings, talks by experts, and handling sessions. In addition, students visit the many commercial galleries, artists' studios and museums available in London.
Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) is the UK’s leading provider of Art & Design, Drama and Music pathway programmes. It is located in Cambridge City in the county of Cambridgeshire in south-east England, about 50 miles north east of London. It is part of the Cambridge Education Group, which has been helping UK and international students achieve their best for over 55 years.
CSVPA specialises in Art & Design, Drama and Music courses at Higher Education level, all run in our state of the art centre in the heart of Cambridge, open to students 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Art & Design Foundation Diploma is accredited by University of the Arts London Awarding Body, and students graduating from the course go on to a range of top Arts schools. In 2009, over 40% of our diploma graduates went on to UAL colleges for their degree. Other students choose to stay at CSVPA for BA Hons degrees in Fashion or Graphic Design & Illustration.
We also offer a RADA-approved one-year Drama Foundation. In 2010 graduates went on to RSAMD, Bristol Old Vic and East 15. And we have a one year Music Foundation for students aiming at a career either in performance or music production.
10.Central Saint Martins College Of Art And Design, London
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of London Central Saint Martins is the leading fashion, art and design college in the UK. From the design of London's red buses and black cabs; fashion at Dior and Chloe in Paris to James Bond's smooth portrayal. Alumni include, John Galliano, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Pierce Brosnan, Jarvis Cocker, MIA, Gilbert and George - the list goes on.
Staff and students continue to build on the success of the past by pushing the boundaries in art and design. Central Saint Martins provides specialist education and research in the fields of fine art, fashion and textiles, graphics and communication design, three dimensional design, theatre and performance. It is, in essence, the complete arts college. There is an opportunity to study for a BA or MA degree or join one of the hundreds of short courses (during the vacation) or evening and weekend courses during term time.
We offer a range of bachelor's and master's degree courses in the following fields: Acting, Arts, Design and Environment, Ceramic Design, Directing, Fashion, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Jewellery Design, Product Design, Textile Design, Theatre: Design for Performance. We also offer postgraduate certificate and diploma programs.
As well as degree courses Central Saint Martins runs a large programme of short courses (evening, weekend, summer, Christmas and Easter school).