International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Are you searching for quality online training in the universal and dynamic field of hairdressing? The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading accredited distance learning school that provides online hairdressing courses at ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma levels to students of beauty and hair styling throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the UK, USA and worldwide. Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office, and study at times that best suit your schedule.Email: Contact us belowOnline Hairdressing Course:
Average course duration: 24 weeks for ICI Diploma level, 31 weeks for the ICI Advanced Diploma
Hairdressing is a unique career that transcends virtually all cultural barriers. Having hairdressing skills and knowledge is a universally recognised career pathway across the majority of the world. ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines.
This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Prepare clients for salon services
- Co-ordinate salon services
- Remove chemicals from the hair
- Appointments and client schedules
- Selling products and services
- Diagnoses of client hair and scalp conditions
- Treating hair and scalp
- Cutting hair
- Dressing and styling of hair
- Permanent wave and chemical services
- Hair Colouring
- Salon team coordination
(Modules may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in the industry).
The hairdressing course leads to the awarding of either an ICI Diploma or ICI Advanced Diploma depending on which level you enrol at. The different levels are achieved by the amount of course content and assessments involved in the ICI Diploma and ICI Advanced Diploma levels. Contact us for further details on the distinctions.
Recognition & Accreditation:
• This hairdressing course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
• ICI is an Approved Training Provider with the International Association of Complementary Therapists (IICT). IICT is one of Australia’s leading professional bodies representing practitioners operating within the natural health industry.
Further Study Options:
Students of our Hairdressing course may also be interested in further studies with ICI, including Beauty Therapy & Makeup, and more.
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend