International Career Institute:
The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school offering certification courses online to students in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, USA, Philippines, India, Asia, Africa and worldwide. Taught at ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma levels in a range of popular career fields, our online professional training courses include business management, sales, marketing, PR, HR, journalism, fashion design, web design, counselling, nursing assistant, pet care, beauty therapy, makeup, foreign languages, TESOL teacher training, among many others. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
ICI is accredited and recognition by the following two industry based bodies:
- International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC)
IAPCC is an international industry association that represents private post-secondary schools, colleges and institutes that provide career-specific educational programs.
This accreditation ensures that the ICI has met IAPCC benchmarks in the areas of course content, course delivery, administration, student assessments and the tutorial faculty.
- International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC)
IARC is an Australian-based global accreditation and recognition council established and run by professionals in the education industry.
Accreditation by the IARC and IAPCC ensures that ICI has met set benchmarks in the areas of course content, course delivery, administration, student assessments, the tutorial faculty and financial stability.
In addition, we are proud of the fact that 32% of the students that have studied with us in the past year are employees of companies and government departments. Their course fees have been either partially or fully funded by employers.
Adult Learning Australia Membership:
ICI is a member of Adult Learning Australia (ALA) - the national peak body for Adult and Community Education fields.
College of Teachers Membership:
ICI is also a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers. Everything the College does is driven by a commitment to raise standards in education and improve learning for all.
• Online learning gives you the advantage of being able to study from home or workplace from any location worldwide.
• You also have the freedom to study at times that best suit you, and schedule your study around your work or family commitments.
• Because ICI offers regular intake dates, you can start a course at any time of the year. Once you have enroled online or on the phone with an enrolment adviser, you can begin your studies at a time that suits you.
• After enrolment, you will receive a welcome email and letter with instructions on how to login into your course, and how to access your course materials and tutorial support. Your courses are divided into modules with assessments at the end of these modules.
• Your assessments (written assignments) are based on the material you have learned in the module. You will not have to take any exams.
• Your assignments will be marked by your tutor, who will give you feedback on all written assignments, ensuring you are on the right track and motivated to achieve your goals.
• Even though you are studying at home, you are never alone as your highly qualified tutor is able to guide you through the exercises and answer your questions.
How long will my course take?
• Complete your course as quickly or as slowly as you like. With ICI, you set your own pace. If you study for an hour each day, you can complete our courses in less than a year.
• The maximum time you have to complete a course is three years. Extensions are available upon application.
• Business Faculty:
Advertising; Sales; Marketing; E-Business; Import / Export (International Trade); Human Resources; Executive Secretarial; Travel & Tourism; Real Estate; Life Coaching; Catering & Cooking.
• Management Faculty:
Business Management; Project Management; Hospitality Management; Frontline Management; Retail Management; Sports Management.
• Finance Faculty:
• Events, Media & PR Faculty:
Journalism; Wedding Planner; Public Relations; Event Management.
• Law and Justice Faculty:
Paralegal Secretarial; Political Science; Mediation; Criminal Psychology; Criminal Justice & Criminology; Private Investigation; Forensics.
• Health & Fitness Faculty:
Counselling & Psychology; Natural Health (Nutrition); Nursing Assistant; Medical Secretary; Dental Assistant; Pharmacy Assistant; Personal Trainer; Massage.
• Beauty Faculty:
Beauty Therapy & Make Up; Hairdressing.
• Design Faculty:
IT (Web Design); Graphic Design & Desktop Publishing; Interior Design & Decoration; Fashion Design; Fashion Stylist & Image Consultant; Jewellery Design; Photography; Floristry; Landscaping; Horticulture.
• Veterinary & Animal Care Faculty:
Pet Care / VET Assistant; Equine / Horse Care; Zoology.
• Education & Languages Faculty:
TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate course; Teachers Aide; Nanny; Biblical Studies & Ministry.
ICI offers courses in 34 languages at various levels including: English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, Greek and more.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a certificate of completion at the relevant level (ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma).
• In addition, you will receive official transcripts indicating the units undertaken during your study and your results, and a letter of recommendation.
• As part of your graduation package, ICI also provides a Certified Professional Resume Writer free of charge to help you compose your resume.
Graduate Job Search Assistance:
ICI offers a career services program to our graduates. ICI career services include:
- Resume Preparation
- Job Searches
- Cover Letter Design
- Job Winning References
- Interview Preparation
- Free Unlimited Consultations
• For those already in the profession or industry they are studying, our courses and qualifications are a great way of consolidating existing knowledge via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), updating your industry skills and contributing towards your professional development.
• It is also one of the most practical steps you can take towards working towards gaining a promotion or better paid position. Course fees can be claimed as a tax deduction as long as the course is sufficiently connected to your work activities.
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• "I strongly recommend the business management course to everyone interested in running a successful business! I can’t tell you how happy I am with the course and what it has enabled me to do in my business. It's just amazing."
• "I was impressed and inspired by your program. I always received prompt and useful feedback from my tutor. The program was dynamite and the assistance I received from ICI in starting my very own Interior Design and Decoration business was invaluable.
• "The course is without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in myself and now I am reaping the awards."
• "The course is wonderfully done and I really enjoyed it. Best of all you not only provided me with valuable training and knowledge BUT you even assisted me in finding the job of my dreams via your job search service. Thank you so much."
• "I have wanted to get into fashion design for years. With a mortgage and a full time job it was impossible for me to go back to school. The distance learning format enabled me to gain skills and take steps towards creating my own label all while having the backup of my current job!"
• "Coming from a publishing background this course gave me the "tools" to move into public relations. I now run my own niche PR agency specialising in media combinations and government relations."
• "The tutorial service and the online helpdesk were very helpful, kind, and willing to answer all of my questions promptly and informatively."
- Tran Le Phuong Thao
Specific Contact Pages: - Beauty & Make Up
- Counselling & Psychology
- Hospitality Management
- Import / Export
- Natural Health / Nutrition
- Nursing Assistant
- Paralegal Secretarial
- Pet Care / VET Assistant
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Bookkeeping Courses
- Sales Training
- Marketing Courses
- Business Management
- HR Management
- Retail Management
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Sports Management
- Executive Secretary / PA
- MYOB Accounting
- Travel & Tourism
- Journalism Course
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design & Decoration
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Stylist
- Jewellery Design
- Floristry Courses
- Photography Courses
- Wedding Planner
- Horse Care / Equine Studies
- Life Coaching
- IT (Web Design)
- Real Estate
- Massage Therapist
- Catering & Cooking
- Frontline Management
- Foreign Languages
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Level 14, 309 Kent St, Sydney, NSW , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.