Learn to speak Spanish in South Africa: Spanish language courses in Johannesburg, private Spanish lessons in Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein. Intensive Spanish for beginners, adults, kids, teenagers. Spanish language exam prep for college students, online business Spanish tutor for professionals, working adults.
If you live in South Africa and would like to learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online, Spanish Gurus may be the perfect solution for you!
With top-quality Spanish language courses delivered online via video conference, our native speaking teachers, flexible scheduling and professional curriculum will help you to improve your Spanish quickly and effectively.
Spanish Gurus provides online group classes and private lessons to adults and children throughout South Africa and worldwide, as well as online Spanish language training for businesses or organizations.
We teach students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced - and on completion of your course, you receive a CEFR certificate.
Spanish Gurus offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
Our online Spanish courses ensure students acquire the level of Spanish language that is required by DELE and SIELE, the official Spanish language exams. We provide a professional and rigorous curriculum, taught in the same way that official schools and top universities teach it.
Student Testimonial: "Spanish Gurus offers outstanding teachers, good video conference tools, modern study programs and contents, and great classmates."
- Rakesh, India
• Conveniently located in Braamfontein, a central suburb of Johannesburg, International House Johannesburg - Language Lab (IH Johannesburg) provides a range of quality full-time and part-time English courses to South African students and international students from around the world. We teach students of all levels - from total beginners to advanced.
• We provide comprehensive IELTS preparation courses, and are the only centre in the Gauteng Province that offers the world-recognised Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) exams.
• IH Johannesburg is a member of the International House World Organisation (IHWO), one of the largest and oldest groups of language schools in the world.
• We give our students the opportunity to learn English in an exciting environment that embraces multiculturalism and the vibrancy of city life.
• Our dedicated and passionate teachers are qualified in teaching English as a Second Language, with experience in teaching English overseas in many different parts of the world, and in teaching English from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We also provide customized business English training for companies & organizations.
Student Reviews: “The staff are friendly and hard-working, so students from all countries feel at home.”
- Mazeroge, Mozambique
"Being able to speak English, somehow makes you someone else with different values. Thanks to all at Language Lab."
- Alexandre, Gabon
• 4-week General English courses for foreigners
• English Improvement courses for South Africans (held part-time over 6 Saturday mornings)
• Private English lessons
• IELTS test preparation
• Exam preparation for Cambridge KET, PET, FCE (Cambridge First Certificate), CAE, CPE..
• Business English training for companies & organizations
• Aviation English training and testing
• CELTA & DELTA English language teaching qualifications
• Homestay with a local English-speaking family
The Cape Town School of English is a Language school in Cape Town specialising in teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) since 1991. We offer an internationally recognised Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) in Cape Town and other centres throughout South Africa.
We have trained TEFL teachers on an ongoing basis for 16 years and are well established in the TEFL Training field. We require that all applicants have English first language proficiency and tertiary education or work experience. Accent and use of English is very important if you wish to compete in an International TEFL environment.
TEFL course designed to develop the skills required to be a TEFL teacher and to make you aware of your own language and the difficulty faced by those who seek to learn it.
Educational, psychological and linguistic theory is reviewed where relevant but the focus is more practical than theoretical; after all, it is not the knowledge we are after but the skill. We are now offering a Distance Learning TEFL course with online support.
Durban Language Centre (DLC) provides specialised English language courses and language teacher training in Durban city, in KwaZulu-Natal province on the east coast of South Africa. Part-time, full-time & weekend courses are available for adults (18+). We pride ourselves in making language learning fun, using effective teaching techniques and maintaining high standards of professionalism.
Durban Language Centre caters for adults learning English from South Africa and abroad. We offer top-quality English classes at all levels, from beginner to advanced. Our teachers are all highly qualified, in particular they have a TEFL or Teaching English as a Foreign Language qualification, from one of the major international teacher training centres.
We are very proud to announce that in 2010 we were accredited by Cambridge University (United Kingdom) ESOL Examinations department, as an authhorised Cambridge University ESOL examinations centre.
At Getting To Know English Centre in the heart of Pretoria, we specialise in ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) classes.
We opened our doors to ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) learners in January 1997 and since then we have become one of the largest ESOL centres in South Africa.
Our learners benefit from a supportive one-on-one relationship with their tutors. Our classes develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills on a social, business or academic level. Devotion to excellence and quality ensures that our learners leave us feeling confident and competent.
We publish our own course material – keeping course material relevant and affordable! The Centre also runs preparation courses for TOEFL, IELTS and the Cambridge Examinations.
The International House World Organisation (IHWO) is a network of language schools worldwide that are committed to implementing high standards of quality and innovation in education and training. There are currently over 140 schools in more than 40 countries.
International House Cape Town in South Africa prides itself in its high quality teaching, great ambiance and across the board course offerings. We have a vast range of English language courses and specialised courses such as English plus Safari, volunteering as well as study and work programmes.
Teach English and travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures! The TEFL Training College, with an office in South Africa, provides accredited online TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses to students in South Africa and worldwide.
We offer internationally-recognized courses in teaching English as a second language to adults and children.
TEFL courses are extremely popular with school and college leavers as many will travel abroad after their studies.
The main advantages of earning your TEFL qualification online are that you do not need to attend classes or complete exams and if you enrol today, you can start today. No need to wait for specific start dates!
The TEFL Training College has been involved in Education and Training for more than 15 years; operating in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Argentina.
Student Testimonial: "One is never left in the dark and student needs are the college’s main concern. It’s a fantastic, insightful course, that can open tremendous avenues of success - start today!" - Lance, South Africa