Learn to speak Spanish in South Africa: Spanish language courses in Johannesburg, private Spanish lessons in Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein. Intensive Spanish for beginners, adults, kids, teenagers. Spanish language exam prep for college students, online business Spanish tutor for professionals, working adults.
If you live in South Africa and would like to learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online, Spanish Gurus may be the perfect solution for you!
With top-quality Spanish language courses delivered online via video conference, our native speaking teachers, flexible scheduling and professional curriculum will help you to improve your Spanish quickly and effectively.
Spanish Gurus provides online group classes and private lessons to adults and children throughout South Africa and worldwide, as well as online Spanish language training for businesses or organizations.
We teach students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced - and on completion of your course, you receive a CEFR certificate.
Spanish Gurus offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
Our online Spanish courses ensure students acquire the level of Spanish language that is required by DELE and SIELE, the official Spanish language exams. We provide a professional and rigorous curriculum, taught in the same way that official schools and top universities teach it.
Student Testimonial: "Spanish Gurus offers outstanding teachers, good video conference tools, modern study programs and contents, and great classmates."
- Rakesh, India
• Conveniently located in Braamfontein, a central suburb of Johannesburg, International House Johannesburg - Language Lab (IH Johannesburg) provides a range of quality full-time and part-time English courses to South African students and international students from around the world. We teach students of all levels - from total beginners to advanced.
• We provide comprehensive IELTS preparation courses, and are the only centre in the Gauteng Province that offers the world-recognised Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) exams.
• IH Johannesburg is a member of the International House World Organisation (IHWO), one of the largest and oldest groups of language schools in the world.
• We give our students the opportunity to learn English in an exciting environment that embraces multiculturalism and the vibrancy of city life.
• Our dedicated and passionate teachers are qualified in teaching English as a Second Language, with experience in teaching English overseas in many different parts of the world, and in teaching English from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We also provide customized business English training for companies & organizations.
Student Reviews: “The staff are friendly and hard-working, so students from all countries feel at home.”
- Mazeroge, Mozambique
"Being able to speak English, somehow makes you someone else with different values. Thanks to all at Language Lab."
- Alexandre, Gabon
• 4-week General English courses for foreigners
• English Improvement courses for South Africans (held part-time over 6 Saturday mornings)
• Private English lessons
• IELTS test preparation
• Exam preparation for Cambridge KET, PET, FCE (Cambridge First Certificate), CAE, CPE..
• Business English training for companies & organizations
• Aviation English training and testing
• CELTA & DELTA English language teaching qualifications
• Homestay with a local English-speaking family
Teach English and travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures! The TEFL Training College, with an office in South Africa, provides accredited online TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses to students in South Africa and worldwide.
We offer internationally-recognized courses in teaching English as a second language to adults and children.
TEFL courses are extremely popular with school and college leavers as many will travel abroad after their studies.
The main advantages of earning your TEFL qualification online are that you do not need to attend classes or complete exams and if you enrol today, you can start today. No need to wait for specific start dates!
The TEFL Training College has been involved in Education and Training for more than 15 years; operating in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Argentina.
Student Testimonial: "One is never left in the dark and student needs are the college’s main concern. It’s a fantastic, insightful course, that can open tremendous avenues of success - start today!" - Lance, South Africa
Established in 2005, Jeffreys Bay Language School is an English language school in Eastern Cape, South Africa, 700 km up the East Coast from Cape Town. Our closest international airport is in Port Elizabeth, 80 km from Jeffreys Bay. We are a gateway to two of South Africa's top tourist routes, namely the Garden Route leading to Cape Town, and the Sunshine Coast between Port Elizabeth and Durban.
Jeffreys Bay Language School has adopted the relaxed life style that our town portrays while maintaining a professional and quality filled product. Our English courses follow the New Headway series from Oxford University Press while our exam preparation courses are compliant with the Cambridge standards. Our courses include General English, Business English, Intensive English and more.
We have an extensive social programme which allows students to experience the culture, nature and adventure that South Africa has to offer. Our school prides itself in being small and personal in all respects from class sizes to staff / student interaction outside of school - all of us enjoy accompanying students on trips and tours, and to date many of our teachers still keep in touch with past students.
- General English Courses
- Intensive English Courses
- Business English
- Cambridge CAE & FCE Exam Preparation
- Aviation English Courses
- English and Volunteer Packages
- English and Surf Packages
- Private English Lessons
• We are a specialized English language training centre based in Claremont, a suburb of Cape Town (20 minutes south of Central Cape Town).
• We specialise in one-on-one and small group English classes. Our courses are tailor made to suit our students individual needs.
• We provide a warm, personalised and welcoming atmosphere to our students to make their stay as pleasant and memorable as possible.
• Our teachers enjoy exposing our students to different ways of learning to make it enjoyable and fun. We often combine lessons with leisure activities giving our students the opportunity to practise their skills and extend their vocabulary.
• General English lessons one-on-one or small groups
• IELTS exam prep courses
• Holiday English Immersions courses: English combined with tours and sightseeing
• Group Vacation programs: English and Holiday program for high school students, adults and seniors and women only groups
• Business English
• Vocational English
• TEFL/ TESOL internationally-accredited English teacher training courses
We are situated on the foreshore in Cape Town, near the CBD. With a maximum of only 7 students in each English course, the teacher can give each student sufficient attention and solve individual language problems. Besides the English and other language courses, we also offer Translation Services, Certificates - TOEFL, Cambridge, Pitman, Accommodation - Homestay Family, Guest House, Bed & Breakfast, Backpackers, Apartaments, sightseeing tours and outings. Thus, you will have the opportunity not only to improve your language skills, but also experience Cape Town's beautiful landscape, people and cultures.
The International House World Organisation (IHWO) is a network of language schools worldwide that are committed to implementing high standards of quality and innovation in education and training. There are currently over 140 schools in more than 40 countries.
International House Cape Town in South Africa prides itself in its high quality teaching, great ambiance and across the board course offerings. We have a vast range of English language courses and specialised courses such as English plus Safari, volunteering as well as study and work programmes.