Amira Language School, Brussels - Online French Classes:
• Join us at Amira Language School this spring or summer in the historic yet hip and multicultural city of Brussels, Belgium's culture capital and the political capital of the European Union. Established in 1983, and conveniently located in the centre of Brussels in the bustling European quarter, Amira Language School provides quality French courses for adults (professionals, international tourists and university college students) from around the world.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
• Amira Language School is a highly professional language school, and very popular with expats and students from the international community. Easy to access, our school is located just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station. Trains from / to Gare du Luxembourg after just 7 mins walk away.
Summer French Courses in Brussels:
- We offer small group French classes (maximum of 8 students)
- Daily Intensive French Courses: For Beginners (European Reference Level A1); Intermediate (A2); Higher - Advanced (B1 - B2); Proficiency (C1 - C2)
- Mon to Fri / Mornings & Afternoons
- Private French lessons throughout the summer months for beginners, professionals, tourists.
Cultural Immersion Programme in Summer:
- Designed for one or two students.
- Open to anyone who has a minimum of European level B2.1 (Amira level 3B) in French who has a high general education, and has a developed appreciation of the cultural forms of their own language.
- In this Cultural Immersion course, there is a greater emphasis on French culture than in the normal private French lessons.
- Here, we focus on a pre-agreed aspect of French culture: history, literature, poetry, song, theatre, cinema, or other art forms.
- This French course is particularly popular with students actively engaged in the culture of their own language, such as academics, writers, journalists, actors, or arts administrators.