Distance education homeopathy colleges in Canada: Home study homeopathic training courses in Toronto, Ontario offering homeopathy / holistic medicine certification. Distance learning undergraduate & post-graduate diploma programs for students in Mississauga, Brampton, Ottawa, Vancouver BC, Edmonton, Calgary AB, Winnipeg Manitoba, Quebec..
Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine: As North America’s longest-running homeopathic school, Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine (CCHM) is more than a college, it's a community. CCHM is the only Canadian College fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America (ACHENA), the gold standard used for homeopathic colleges in the USA. We are also accredited by the National United Professional Association of Trained Homeopaths (NUPATH), Canada's largest and oldest professional body.
On-site / Distance Learning Homeopathy / Holistic Medicine Courses:
Homeopathic Diploma Program (On-Campus, Toronto) – this is a three-year professional diploma program in Homeopathy and Health Sciences beginning in September and January of each year.
Homeopathic Diploma Program for Physicians - This is a special accelerated program tailored for doctors (MD, DC, ND, DO).
Distance Education Diploma Program– this program is similar to our on-campus homeopathy program. Students can begin this program at any time and progress at their own pace.
Distance Education Introductory Course - this course serves as an introduction to the fundamentals of homeopathy for those wanting to ‘test the waters’ before proceeding to enrol in our professional program. It is done via distance education and students can begin at any time. Fees for this course are credited towards our professional program if the student wishes to proceed further with their training.
Post Graduate Diploma Program - this is a one-year program open to all professional homeopaths and naturopaths, beginning in the Fall of each year. Both on-campus and distance education is available.
Diploma in Holistic Nutrition - CCHM and the Edison Institute of Nutrition have created an affliliate program. Students training to become a Homeopath (DCHM) can concurrently study to earn a Diploma in Holistic Nutrition (D.H.N.) from the Edison Institute. This program is open to CCHM students.
Conveniently located in Mississauga ON, Canadian Beauty College provides Medical Aesthetics and Makeup Artist diploma programs, and a vocational certificate in Skin Care Specialist. Our beautiful and modern campus is equipped with brand-name equipment and state-of-the-art technology.
Designed to provide thorough training and practical experience for a lifelong career in the beauty industry, our programs are taught by professional instructors. Our low teacher-student ratio allows each student to get the personalized attention and hands-on instruction you need!
Our graduates often complete their coursework within 10 months of enrollment. We also provide job-search assistance in cosmetology. With new courses starting monthly, our programs include practical training with real clients. Partial scholarship opportunities are available.
Canadian Beauty College also has schools in Toronto, Vaughan, Barrie, Newmarket, Oshawa, and Peel Region (Bolton).
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Academy Of Learning Career and Business College, Ontario
Courses / Programs
Academy of Learning specializes in career and business training in a variety of areas including accounting, business, customer service, healthcare services, information technology, office administration, and web and graphic design. Since 1987, Academy of Learning's unique Integrated Learning™ System has trained Canadians with skills for a brighter future. Our strength comes from flexible scheduling, continuous enrolment and a self-paced learning environment. Academy of Learning strives to provide students with tools to succeed in an ever-changing workplace. Contact us to discuss your future and how Academy of Learning's full range of diploma and certificate programs can help you succeed.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, right next to Old Market Square, Robertson College is a career training institution specializing in continuing education Diploma programs in the Health, Business & Technology fields. With hands-on learning, industry experienced instructors and real-world work practicums, we will equip you with the skills to compete in today’s job market. Best of all, all of our programs are designed to get you career ready in under a year.
At Robertson College, we are committed to helping our students grow and reach their full potential for success. We work hard to provide programs that prepare our students for the real world, and our Career Services team will prepare you in the classroom with in-class training, a work practicum and provide assistance in finding your first new job.
All of our Diploma classes are taught by instructors who have experience in their field. This allows them to bring their career experience right into the classroom. At Robertson College, our classes start year round so you can get started in your career sooner.
We also have campuses in Calgary, Brandon, and Edmonton, as well as a range of online / distance learning course options.