Canadian Business College, Toronto: Canadian Business College is dedicated to providing high quality education and instruction to individuals seeking careers in accounting, business, law, Information Technology, graphics design, childcare, dental, and health care. We offer both full-time and part-time programs which lead to certification and diplomas. CBC is an approved Supporting Institution for some of the world's finest Public Universities. Thereby our graduates can apply for programs in Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Law, Dental Hygiene and many more ...
We offer a range of courses in the areas of Business, Law, Health Care and Dental, Information Technology and Digital Media, Community Service and Child Care. These courses include:
- Dental Hygiene - Intra-Oral Dental Assistant (Level I & II) - Dental Assistant - Medical and Health Administration - Community Services Worker - Personal Support Worker - Early Childhood Assistant - Pharmacy Assistant - Law Clerk - Paralegal - Accounting Assistant - Payroll Administrator - Business Management - Business Administration - E-Business Administration - Information Technology - Software Engineer - Network Engineering - Database Administrator - Multimedia - Marketing and Digital Media - Digital Media Web Designer
For further information on any of the courses listed above, please contact us via the form on our Contact Page.
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) provides Diploma & Certificate programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. As well as our flagship Diploma program offered on campus, we also offer Advanced Diplomas to healthcare professionals who want to integrate homeopathy in their practice. Our Certificate program - Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy - can be taken on-campus, or online through our distance learning option.
The Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) is accredited by the Ontario Homeopathic Association, and graduates of the OCHM are eligible for registration with the Ontario Homeopathic Association.
The College is committed to providing professional training and education of the highest quality with impeccable standards for the practice of Classical Homeopathy in preparation for the designation of Homeopath. We are also committed to establishing a framework for a thriving homeopathic medical community that unites all homeopathic professionals to a common purpose of providing excellent homeopathic health care.
Certificate & Diploma Programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences:
On-Campus Diploma Programs:
- Professional Program in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (3-years)
- Special Advanced Diploma Program for Health Professionals (21-months)
- Special Advanced Program for Naturopathic Doctors and Students (18 months)
On-Campus / Online Certificate Program:
- Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with the content available to study 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Herzing College, located in the Toronto Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto, Ontario, provides educational training programs in healthcare, business, technology, design and public safety. Since 1968, we have been educating students and providing them with marketable skills for the workplace.
At Herzing College, the main objective of our diploma, certificate and professional certification programs is to equip our graduates with marketable skills that they can utilize in obtaining financially and emotionally rewarding careers. Every diploma program at our Toronto campus includes an internship to gain work experience. We're committed to your success, and are proud of the employment record of our graduates.
Herzing College has more than 40,000 graduates in technology, business, health care, and design since 1965. From technology to health care, you'll find the education that's right for you. Many programs include opportunities for industry certification such as A+, Linux+, Network+, MCITP 2008, MCTS 2007 and Cisco CCNA.
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..
The Academy of Learning is a private post secondary college that has been in Victoria, British Columbia in Canada since 1986. We offer programs in computerized business applications, accounting, payroll, management skills training as well as IT and Health programs. The college offers accredited Certificate, Diploma and individualized programs for people that are working, upgrading or changing their career direction. Their flexibility, one-on-one attention and strong career and employment support provided are the benchmarks of their continued success.
With over 20 years in Victoria, it is evident by the valuable working relationships continuously nurtured and developed with both corporate and government agencies that the Academy of Learning understands the importance of sound business practices, consistent customer service and a dedication to the community. The Academy of Learning is the only career college with 2 campuses – downtown Victoria and the Westshore.