Canadian Business College, Toronto: Canadian Business College is dedicated to providing high quality education and instruction to individuals seeking careers in accounting, business, law, Information Technology, graphics design, childcare, dental, and health care. We offer both full-time and part-time programs which lead to certification and diplomas. CBC is an approved Supporting Institution for some of the world's finest Public Universities. Thereby our graduates can apply for programs in Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Law, Dental Hygiene and many more ...
We offer a range of courses in the areas of Business, Law, Health Care and Dental, Information Technology and Digital Media, Community Service and Child Care. These courses include:
- Dental Hygiene - Intra-Oral Dental Assistant (Level I & II) - Dental Assistant - Medical and Health Administration - Community Services Worker - Personal Support Worker - Early Childhood Assistant - Pharmacy Assistant - Law Clerk - Paralegal - Accounting Assistant - Payroll Administrator - Business Management - Business Administration - E-Business Administration - Information Technology - Software Engineer - Network Engineering - Database Administrator - Multimedia - Marketing and Digital Media - Digital Media Web Designer
For further information on any of the courses listed above, please contact us via the form on our Contact Page.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
With campuses in Alberta, Ontario, BC, Manitoba and Quebec, CDI College is one of Canada's premiere career-training providers. We have been helping students build their careers for over 40 years and offer a wide range of diploma and certification programs in the fields of business, technology and health care.
Our programs in Alberta are licensed by Alberta Advanced Education. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.
Our Calgary North campus is conveniently situated just off Memorial Drive at 36th Street, only 5 minutes east of the downtown core. It is located in a new modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment, ample parking and ready access to the LRT.
Our career-focused programs offer hands-on training using many of the same tools and equipment used by professionals in their fields today. You will work on projects that prepare you for the challenges of your chosen profession. CDI graduates enter the workforce as highly trained professionals.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Oil & Gas Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Legal Administration
- Hospitality Business Management
- Online Marketing and Social Media
- Web Development
- Web and Mobile Applications Development
- Computer Support Technician
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Massage Therapy -2400
- Advanced Massage Therapy
- Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant
- Law Enforcement Foundations
- Child and Youth Services Worker
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) provides Diploma & Certificate programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. As well as our flagship Diploma program offered on campus, we also offer Advanced Diplomas to healthcare professionals who want to integrate homeopathy in their practice. Our Certificate program - Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy - can be taken on-campus, or online through our distance learning option.
The Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) is accredited by the Ontario Homeopathic Association, and graduates of the OCHM are eligible for registration with the Ontario Homeopathic Association.
The College is committed to providing professional training and education of the highest quality with impeccable standards for the practice of Classical Homeopathy in preparation for the designation of Homeopath. We are also committed to establishing a framework for a thriving homeopathic medical community that unites all homeopathic professionals to a common purpose of providing excellent homeopathic health care.
Certificate & Diploma Programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences:
On-Campus Diploma Programs:
- Professional Program in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (3-years)
- Special Advanced Diploma Program for Health Professionals (21-months)
- Special Advanced Program for Naturopathic Doctors and Students (18 months)
On-Campus / Online Certificate Program:
- Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
The National Screen Institute — Canada (NSI) with headquarters in Winnipeg, is a film and television training school. Training is based around the philosophy that the best way to learn is by doing. Our market-driven training programs have led to employment for graduates by giving them a competitive edge. According to the latest NSI alumni survey, 97% of respondents are working in the film and television industry.
NSI’s training programs are led by experts in film, television and digital media – they deliver workshops and seminars and mentor participants. Participants are not required to pay tuition fees or relocate. NSI trains program participants in one centre for a short period of time. Participants then return to their home communities and work with local mentors on their projects, under the leadership of the program manager.
To be eligible for any of our training programs you must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, reside in Canada and be over the age of 18.
-Short film training - NSI Drama Prize
-Feature film training - NSI Features First
-TV series development - NSI Totally Television
-TV marketing - NSI Global Marketing
-Programs for Aboriginal only students
-NSI Storytellers, NSI New Voices
-Video game development
- NSI playWRITE