Silpa Business Training: Silpa Business Training is located in Hertfordshire, near London, England. Specializing in accounting and book-keeping courses, our students have consistently achieved 90-100% pass rates for the widely recognised and respected International Association of Book-keepers (IAB) certification programmes.
Online Accountancy and Book Keeping courses:
Level 2 IAB Certification, Level 3 IAB Certification, ACCA. Recruiting now for online courses for June examinations. Course duration is normally 17 weeks for one level. These courses are entirely e-learning via e-mail, and Internet. The final examinations are held in the UK, or in a centre in the student’s country (if there is a centre).
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
- Working with Children
- Working with Adults
- Health and Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Lean Organisations
- Work Skills
Online Business Degree Courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (PhD)
Online Short Courses:
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Planning
- Project Management
- ISO (International Standards)
- Managerial Accounting
- Construction Supervisory
- Green Building Construction
- Advanced IT for Enterprises
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
The UK Open College was set up by home learning experts with over ten years experience in delivering home based study programmes. We now train literally thousands of students each year in a variety of different subjects. We have now established ourselves as one of the biggest Home learning Colleges in the UK. Based in the midlands near Birmingham we are ideally located in the centre of the UK to serve the whole of the country. All of our courses can be studied from the comfort of your own home with no set term times. So you can enrol anytime!
With distance learning and todays technology distance really is no barrier to any of our students. Online learning has seen a massive increase in interest in current years and with todays current financial climate the interest and need to gain qualifications has never been greater. Over 90% of our online courses carry fully accredited and recognised awards from highly regarded awarding bodies such as NCFE, NOCN, ICB, SAGE, PRINCE 2, ASET and many more.
Distance Learning courses available in Business; Accounting; Microsoft Office; Design; Travel and Tourism; Social Care; Heath and Beauty; Writing and Journalism; Sport; Nutrition; Gardening and Horticulture and many other areas.