Online Educational Technology Program at the University of Texas at Brownsville: Educational technology is the field of education which covers all components of informational technology used in the delivery of educational materials. The Online Educational Technology Program at The University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College offers online undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level programs, certifications, and specializations in Educational Technology.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College, which receives nearly $6 million in research funding each year, has more than 150 undergraduate programs (certificates and associate and bachelor’s degrees) and 23 graduate programs, including a Doctor of Education in Curriculum and Instruction. It employs more than 375 full-time faculty members and has more than 17,000 students.
Courses / Programs:
- E-Learning Certificate (Online)
- Master Technology Teacher (MTT) Certificate (Online)
- Master of Education (M.Ed) In Educational Technology (Online)
- Doctoral Program (Ed. D. Degree) - Specialization in E-Learning (Hybrid)
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to start a rewarding new career in the natural healing arts? Or are you a natural health practitioner who would like to learn further skills and knowledge that will benefit your clients?
• Based in Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited training and certification programs in the fields of Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Nutrition Science, Clinical Natural Medicine, Holistic Health Practitioner and more.
• We offer certificate, diploma and degree programs to students throughout the United States and worldwide.
• Enrolling with New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies allows you to earn an U.S.-accredited qualification from anywhere in the world. You can study at your home, office or any location of your choice.
• You can start any of our courses whenever you like and complete it at your own pace. This enables you to schedule your study around your work or family commitments.
• Graduates are offered clinical training, and are also advised on how to build a successful practice or business.
Student Testimonial: "I have received the Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy award yesterday. Thank you very much. The ND program is very informative and useful. It had also enriched my life...Thank you very much again for guiding me on this very interesting and enlightening journey."
- Wee Woon, Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy
Apex Virtual Academy (AVA) based in McDonough, Georgia, is a global virtual training careers center offering nationwide online training. If you're looking to extend your small business knowledge, you're definitely in the right place.
AVA was established to create a support and training system for small business owners and individuals looking to learn new skills or polish existing ones.
All of our courses have been designed with the busy professional or entrepreneur in mind. We teach courses that will help seasoned business owners run their business more efficiently and potentially increase their overall revenue.
- Starting A Virtual Assistant Business
- Power Point
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Small Business Marketing
- Social Networking
- Health and Fitness
- Introduction to Dreamweaver
Milestone Technical Institute, Houston TX & Online
Courses / Programs
Based in Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute is an accredited IT school that provides a range of online SAP training programs in addition to a wide range of in-class and online IT training courses.
Our flexible SAP Certification courses are studied online by students living in Texas, throughout the U.S., and globally.
We believe in delivering quality education to our clients. Quality education helps you to secure your position in your desired job and helps us mark a name as one of the best online technical training schools in Texas.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Student Testimonial: "The course is very practical with a lot of real life examples and hand on practices. Would like to suggest to offer more courses more regularly, but apart from that the service that I received is very satisfactory." - Pham
Central Florida Institute of Technology is an online school that provides a range of affordable career training & professional development programs in filmmaking, technology, business and photography at certificate, diploma, and associate degree levels for working adults and lifelong learners throughout the U.S.
Study areas include Aerospace Systems Technology, Business and Leadership, Information Technology, Film Technology, and Photography.
In general, students must be at least 18 years old for entry into these programs.
CFIT’s distinctive combination of strong academic programs and emphasis on collaborative and interdisciplinary study yields positive experiences for students and faculty to succeed in entrepreneurial initiatives and opportunities.
At CFIT, we value excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT is the perfect place to receive the education you need to move forward in your career, and your life.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program: • Digital Filmmaking Technology
Online Diploma Program: • Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship Online Certificate Programs: • Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
University of Idaho Engineering Outreach (EO) is a distance education program offering certificate and master degree programs in Engineering to off-campus students since 1975. Today, courses are delivered online, to hundreds of students worldwide.
Engineering Outreach delivers courses in both technical and nontechnical fields. Our mission is to serve off-campus students, business, and industry by providing quality programs with new and innovative delivery methods.
Consider us if you are seeking a complete master's degree or certificate in an engineering-related discipline, a Master of Arts in teaching mathematics, or courses for professional development, background study, or transfer credit.
If you want to succeed academically, it is essential that you learn some critical study skills. Whether you are in elementary school or in college, there are some time-tested methods that can help you to get the most out of your study time and achieve your learning goals.
There are several steps that you can take to create a good learning environment. Ensuring that you have a comfortable study area with minimal distractions is key. Learning how to effectively manage your time is also important - create weekly study schedules and daily to-do lists to keep yourself focused and to ensure you cover all the material you need to.
By recognizing and understanding your own learning styles, you can use techniques better suited to you. This improves the speed and quality of your learning. For example, you may be a verbal learner (prefer using words, both in writing and speech) or a visual learner (prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding). Some people learn better alone, while others find they retain information better when studying with other people.
Tips for Effective Study:
- Have a dedicated study area that is comfortable and free of distractions
- Develop good time management and organizational skills. Use schedules and lists to keep yourself on track.
- Learn to prioritize your work
- Improve your note-taking skills
- Work on memorization strategies
- Develop effective test-taking strategies (including multiple-choice, true/false, matching, completion, and essay tests)