Distance learning in Australia: Microsoft training online, IT courses, Microsoft Office classes online, management training, home study certificate, diploma programmes, distance education career training in hospitality, business, web design...
AXiOM College: In today's fast paced life, eLearning has become a necessity. AXiOM College's eCampus is our eLearning program, designed to give you the skills you need, at your convenience. AXiOM College's eCampus is a fast learning tool that will allow you to study in the comfort of your own home or office...when you're ready! Courses offered at AXiOM College range from Information Technology to Business. Our Microsoft Office 2000, 2003 & XP Package Courses include Windows (Introduction), Word, Access, Excel, FrontPage, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Publisher
Microsoft Package Courses, Frontline Management Certificate & Diploma Courses, Assessment & Workplace Training
Based in Brisbane, Inspire Education is a leading Australian provider of nationally-recognised and nationally-accredited vocational training courses in areas that include Training and Assessment, OH&S/WHS, Childcare, Aged Care, Project Management, Bookkeeping, Accounting and TESOL courses among others. We offer Certificate and Diploma courses face to face to adult students in locations throughout Australia, as well as online, through distance learning.
We hand-pick each and every training course and provider that we offer to our potential students. We want to make sure our clients make the right choice by enrolling them in quality vocational training providers that offer nationally recognised qualifications, & deliver top-rate student resources and support.
All of Inspire’s courses are nationally recognised and accredited and offered throughout Australia. We continue to add courses and qualifications that suit a wide range of student in a wide range of circumstances. The training organisations we promote & enrol for are renowned for having excellent student support and back up.
Subject areas include:
- Aged Care & Disability
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Business Administration & HR
- Business Management
- Child Care
- English Teaching
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Project Management
- Training & Assessment
Courses offered online, through distance learning, or face to face throughout Australia
TAFE Open Learning (TOL) - Study anywhere, anytime! TOL is an accredited public provider of training courses using distance and online delivery. It offers flexible, off-campus, distance and/or online learning.
We understand you are busy and lifestyles today can be hectic so our off-campus, distance and online training is designed to suit your active schedule. You decide the pace of study that suits your needs.
Our Certificate and Diploma programs offered through TOL are recognised and accredited qualifications that provide practical, up-to-date training directly relating to the workplace.
TOL takes enrolments 51 weeks of the year so you can get started as soon as you are ready. We are not limited by semester intakes due to our self-paced learning approach.
TOL programs are delivered through a variety of options including printed learning materials, CDs and online. Our experienced teachers and tutors are available to guide you through learning materials at your own pace.
Due to flexible, off-campus, distance and/or online programs, anyone in Australia or around the world can study through TOL. See how you can access training anywhere, anytime with TAFE Open Learning!
Business and Finance
Community and Human Services
Construction, Engineering, Transport & Logistics
Education and Training
Literacy, English Language & Tertiary Preparation for Adults
Science, Animal Science & Environment
Retail and Tourism
Business & Management
Community & Aged Care
IT & Computing Applications
Based in Sydney and Melbourne in New South Wales, the Creative Institute of Australia offers a unique distance education program in professional photography. The CIA distance program is a blend of correspondence and online training. Your fully illustrated, magazine style, course materials form an invaluable continuing resource and are supported by our experienced and professionally qualified online tutors. CIA tutors and curriculum developers have over 15 years experience in professional photography and our programs have been developed by some of Australia leading photographic experts.
CIA hold ongoing face to face workshops in Melbourne and Sydney for distance students to attend. The distance programs are suitable for international and interstate students; many students working full time undertake these programs without having to attend scheduled classes. There is no time limit, study at your own pace. Each student is assigned their professional tutor at the start of their program and when ready to undertake the commercial unit, the student will choose their major project.
Online Courses in Professional Photography; Distance Courses in Creative Imaging Light & Camera; Natural Light Portraiture; Commercial Photography, Art and Fine Light Photography, Photographic Business Studies. Our distance students can also take part in workshops which are organised in Sydney and Melbourne throughout the year.
Wealth Within delivers Australia's first and only accredited share trading courses at Diploma and Advanced Diploma level that teach you proven investment strategies to safely, confidently and profitably trade the share market.
All our services are delivered through a supportive online environment. This means wherever you are in the world, you can access the services you have subscribed to online, making it easier and convenient for you to achieve your financial goals.
We are licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and hold a dealers and advisors license. Wealth Within is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), trading as the Wealth Within Institute.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Based in Adelaide, the Australian International Training Centre (AITC) is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides a range of online courses in a variety of career training fields including childcare, team building, and more.
Our online / distance learning certificate, diploma, and short programs are designed to ensure students have the best opportunity to fulfil their career goals.
AITC is committed to the success of its students and offers vocational education and training that will equip them with the latest industry skills and knowledge in order for them to enter the workforce or to meet current industry requirements in their job roles.
AITC utilises the latest teaching and learning technologies for course delivery, underpinned by a pedagogically-focussed
e-Learning strategy. Students also have after-hours access to AITC’s team of reliable staff and trainers.
All AITC online courses are compliant to the standards set by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Online Diploma & Certificate Courses:
- Diploma of Early Childhood and Care
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- International Career Experience Program
Online Short Courses:
- Promote Innovation in a Team Environment
- Build an Innovative Work Environment
- Develop Teams & Individuals
- Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
- Implement Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices
- Develop Workplace Policy & Procedures
- Organise Personal Work Priorities & Development