TAFE Open Learning:
Study anywhere, anytime! TAFE Open Learning (TOL) is an accredited public provider of training courses using distance and online delivery. It offers the opportunity for everyone to access flexible, off-campus, distance and/or online learning.Email: Contact us belowReasons to study from home:
1. Learn when it suits you
We understand you are busy and lifestyles today can be hectic so our off-campus, distance and online training is designed to suit your active schedule. You decide the pace of study that suits your needs.
2. Study that is recognised by your employer
Our Certificate and Diploma program
s offered through TOL are recognised and accredited qualifications that provide practical, up-to-date training directly relating to the workplace.
3. You can get started right away
TOL takes enrolments 51 weeks of the year so you can get started as soon as you are ready. We are not limited by semester intakes due to our self-paced learning approach.
4. Study and support resources that suit your learning style
TOL programs are delivered through a variety of options including printed learning materials, CDs and online. Our experienced teachers and tutors are available to guide you through learning materials at your own pace.
5. Access to learning for regional and remote areas
Due to flexible, off-campus, distance and/or online programs, anyone in Australia or around the world can study through TOL. See how you can access training anywhere, anytime with TAFE Open Learning!
- Business and Finance
- Community and Human Services
- Construction, Engineering, Transport and Logistics
- Creative Services
- Education and Training
- Literacy, English Language and Tertiary Preparation for Adults
- Science, Animal Science and Environment
- Retail and Tourism
- Short Courses
Adult Community Education (ACE) short courses:
- Animal Care
- Business and Management
- Community and Aged Care
- Financial Services
- IT and Computing Applications
- Professional Development
- Small Business