Distance learning / online study in Germany: University degree online, master degrees Germany, MBA programs online. Bachelor degree courses, distance learning education programs, online German language schools. Apply to online colleges in Germany for international students in Berlin, UK, Europe, India, USA..
Based in Georgia, USA, The University of Atlanta offers a range of Bachelor's, Master's & Doctoral degree programs as well as Graduate Certificate courses in an online, self-paced environment to students in Germany, Europe, and around the world.
Our flexible online programs are ideal for students and working adults with busy schedules, and are offered in a variety of popular career training fields including Business Administration (MBA / DBA), Management, HR, Finance, Healthcare Administration, IT, Educational Leadership, among others.
Our online programs are delivered via several blended delivery modes. Such hybrid models offer maximized learning opportunities for those prepared and eager to further their education and to enhance their professional standing.
University of Atlanta (UofA) is distinguished internationally for first-rate degree offerings, rigorous curricula, and compelling areas of specialization at both Undergraduate and Graduate levels.
Every approved or appointed faculty member has a record of markedly successful online & traditional teaching experience, and every course fosters the development of sharp critical thinking and honed communicative skills.
University of Atlanta is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC).
Student Testimonial: "The interactive and proactive method used by the instructors reinforces my great interest in studying with UofA because they make every member of the cohort feel connected and familiar." - V. Kataya
Open School of Management (OSM) is an international business school headquartered in Berlin, Germany and New York. We provide an online / distance learning Certificate Program in Management that can be completed in 6 months to 2 years.
Graduates of our course receive a Certificate in Management according to ISCED-2011 Level 4 (UNESCO)
Distance learning is based on the concept of replacing lectures by study materials. Study materials not only summarize contents similar to a textbook, but also provide didactic means to guide students through these study contents.
You can specialize in General Management, HR Management, Organization, Marketing, Corporate Communication, Automotive Management, Management of Consumer Products, Healthcare Management, Logistics/Transportation Management, Nonprofit Management, Public Administration, Retail, Sports Management, or Tourism Management.
Learn French by Skype with an experienced teacher from France!
Paris Version à la Française offers French learners in Germany & all over the world the opportunity to learn French online through conversation and structured lessons.
The aim of our online French classes is to help you to get confidence in your French language. Online French lessons allow you to study whenever and wherever you want.
Schedule your classes around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace.
"I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since, she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting." - Guillermina, Venezuela
“I found Pascal’s method of teaching very effective as well as enjoyable. Pascal uses a combination of conversation, reading and listening skills, to teach and encourages learning the French language. Pascal also offers an online program that supports her teaching. I would highly recommend Pascal as a French teacher” - Wendy, Canada
Online French lessons via Skype for adults (any level, 18+)
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
OnlineEnglish, operated by Hamburg English, is a Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) Test Centre with native English speaking TOEIC test administrators active every day preparing people for the TOEIC test, carrying out business English classes for large international corporations and administering the TOEIC test.
We have many years experience with the TOEIC and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) tests and many more teaching English to students of all nationalities from all over the world. We can help you to learn English, prepare for the TOEIC Test and give you insight on how to improve your TOEIC score.
• Learn German online from one of the world's leading German language schools!
• Based in Munich and with schools throughout Gemany and worldwide, the Goethe-Institut (GI) is a non-profit German cultural institution operational worldwide, promoting the study of the German language and encouraging international cultural exchange and relations.
• We provide a range of onsite German courses as well as online German language classes to adults, college students, and high school students from around the world of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• As Germany's worldwide cultural institute, the Goethe Institute has 60 years of experience in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• We have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university, or just out of interest: the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction.
• With an online German course from the Goethe-Institut, you are independent and can flexibly learn German whenever you have the time.
Here you will find individual On-line courses "German as a foreign language", single lessons for self learning, interactive tests and games as well as many tips and hints for teachers and students of German. The benefits of these on-line courses: Study German with an experienced native German teacher; More individuality than in usual classroom lessons; Authentic and up-to-date like being right here in Germany; Low costs. Business German courses for people of intermediate or advanced level who need German in their jobs. Priority is given to extending your knowledge of official written German (e.g. letters to officials etc.), to studying styles required for different situations where the right expression guarantees your success. You may choose the special topics that you need.