Aberdeen Business School:
Aberdeen Business School at Robert Gordon University has a formidable reputation and a strong heritage. The university is a top quality academic establishment at the cutting edge of teaching, research and consultancy. Our distance learning programmes include postgraduate certificate, diploma, master courses in Business, Communication and Languages, Economics & Public Policy, Hospitality, Tourism and Retail, Information Management, Law programs (PgCert/PgDip/MSc/LLM).
Postgraduate Degree Courses available by Online or Distance Learning Study:
* Graduate Certificate Information Studies (Access Foundation pre-masters course)
Study online (9 months). Gain access to a range of information management masters courses. Starts: September and January
* Graduate Certificate Management Studies (Access Foundation pre-masters course)
No degree? Gain access to a wide range of management masters degrees through this 9 month course. Starts: September, January and May.
* Graduate Certificate Project Management
This online 10 month course which starts in September will give you access to the MSc Project Management.
MBA and DBA Courses
* Online MBA Degree / Distance MBA Degree (AMBA Accredited)
3 years study with start dates in late September and January.
Key modules include strategic management and a choice of electives.
* MBA Oil and Gas Management Degree (AMBA Accredited)
Online study for 2 years 8 months with September and January starts.
Key modules in Energy Policy, Oil and Gas Management, Petroleum Economics, Health and Safety...
* Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
5 year course with January and October starts.
This is a professional doctorate created to recognise and encourage future leaders.
Business and Management Courses
* Financial Management - PgCert/PgDip/MSc
Study full-time (1 year), part-time (3 years) or online (3 years).
Key modules include investment management, treasury management, and corporate financial management.
* Human Resource Management - PgCert/PgDip (CIPD Accredited)
3 years study delivered online through CampusMoodle. Starts September.
Key modules include Employee Relations and Managing People.
* International Business - PgDip/MSc
Study online with a Choice of electives.
Key modules include international business and launching a new venture.
* International Marketing Management - PgDip/MSc
3 year course duration with September or January starts.
Key modules include market research and global marketing management.
* International Marketing Management with Retailing - PgDip/MSc
Study full-time (1 year)or part-time distance learning (3 years)
Key modules include social and cultural marketing and global marketing management.
* Management - PgCert/PgDip/MSc (CMI Recognised)
3 years study with September start.
Key modules include finance, marketing, managing people and strategy.
* Project Management - PgCert/PgDip/MSc (APM accredited)
3 year course with September and January start dates
Key modules mapped against Project Management Body of Knowledge.
* Purchasing and Supply Chain Management - PgDip/MSc (CIPS Accredited)
3 years study with September and January start dates.
Key modules include supply chain management and strategic purchasing.
* Quality Management - PgDip/MSc (IQA Recognised)
3 year study with September and January start dates.
Key modules include quality improvement and quality & environmental management systems.
* Online LLB Law (Bachelor of Laws)
Study part-time (4 years) OR (3 years - accelerated route) OR full-time (2 years - from 2012)
Modules in Practical Legal Skills and Ethics, Human Rights and Property Law
* Construction Law and Arbitration Degree - PgCert / PgDip / MSc / LLM (CIArb and RICS Accredited)
3 years study with a September start date.
Key modules include arbitration law and construction law.
* Employment Law and Practice - PgCert/PgDip/LLM
3 year study. Course begins in September.
Key modules include legal systems and contract law, employment law and labour law.
* Oil and Gas Law Degree - PgDip / LLM / MSc (CIArb Accredited)
Study online for 1 year or 3 years.
Key modules include oil and gas contract law and advanced oil and gas law.
* Introduction to Commercial Dispute Resolution (NEW module!)
Online module jointly delivered with the Chartered Institute for Arbitrators.
Communication and Media
* Corporate Communication and Public Affairs - PgCert/PgDip/MSc
3 years study through CampusMoodle VLE. September start date
Key modules include public relations, marketing communications and fieldwork placement.
* Master of Public Administration (MPA)
3 year course with October start date.
Key modules include policy analysis and contemporary public services. Choice of electives.
* Information Management - PgCert/PgDip/MSc (Accredited by CILIP)
3 year study with September start dates.
Key modules include information design and fieldwork placement.
* Information and Library Studies - PgCert/PgDip/MSc (CILIP Accredited)
3 year study with September start date. AHRC funding available.
Key modules include information and resource management.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Garthdee Road, Aberdeen, AB10 7QE, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.