UK university degree courses online: Distance learning bachelor's & master's degree programs in business, management, finance & marketing. Postgraduate certificate & diploma courses, home study correspondence school for students in England, London, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Birmingham...
University of Leicester: The University of Leicester is one of the biggest suppliers of higher education distance learning courses in the UK with over 25 years' experience of offering high quality distance learning courses. We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses via distance learning in fields such as business, management, education, media and communications, politics, criminology, computer science, archaeology and museum studies.
Business and Management: - MBA (Master of Business Administration) - Finance MSc - Human Resource Management and Training MSc - Marketing MSc - Human Resource Management BSc
Education: - Applied Linguistics and TESOL MA - Educational Leadership MSc - International Education MA - Teaching English for Academic Purposes (TEAP) PGCert - Action Research PGCert - Learning Technologies PGCert - Effective Middle Leadership PGCert
Law: - Employment Law LLM
Science and Engineering: - Actuarial Science MSc/PGDip - Advanced Computer Science MSc - Advanced Software Engineering MSc - Web Applications and Services MSc - Reliable Embedded Systems MSc - Forensic Science and Criminal Justice MSc
Media and Communications: - Mass Communication MA - Communication, Media and Advertising MA - Communication, Media and Public Relations MA - New Media and Society MA - New Media, Governance and Democracy MA
Politics and International Relations: - Diplomatic Studies MA - International Relations and World Order MA - Intelligence and Security MA - International Security MA - Politics of Conflict and Violence MA - Politics in the EU MA - Human Rights and Global Ethics MA Criminology: - Security and Risk Management MSc - Security, Conflict and International Development MSc - Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management MSc - Security and Risk Management Foundation Degree
Archaeology and Heritage: - Archaeology and Heritage MA - The Classical Mediterranean MA - Historical Archaeology MA - Socially Engaged Practice in Museums and Galleries MSc / MA / PGDip / PGCert - Museum Studies MA - Heritage and Interpretation MA - The Country House MA - Archaeology BA - Ancient History and Classical Archaeology BA
Healthcare - Diabetes MSc
Psychology: - Occupational Psychology MSc - Psychology of Work MSc
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
Arden University - Psychology & Sociology Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• If you're looking to progress in your current career, cement your work experience or even change careers completely, then Arden's Psychology or Sociology qualifications might be the right path for you.
• These versatile social science courses useful for a range of careers and are appealing to employers from all sectors, especially as many of our courses are also accredited by the British Psychological Society.
• With Arden you can choose to study a pure Psychology Degree or Masters' Degree, or you can combine it with other subjects such as Law and HRM. You can also choose how to study - completely online through our Distance Learning programme, or combining online study with face-to-face lectures through our Blended Learning programme.
• Whichever option you choose, you can be confident that with Arden you'll get a career-focused, Internationally-recognised qualification and a flexible course that you can fit around your life.
• Our MSc Psychology course is a conversion course, which means if you hold a bachelor’s (in any subject) but are planning on a change towards the field of psychology, you can now graduate with an MSc Psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) with Arden University.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology
Based in Torquay, Devon in south-west England, Lewis Secretarial and Computer College Ltd offers online secretarial and computer training diploma and certificate courses for students who wish to find work as a Personal Assistant (PA), Legal or Medical Secretary or in other administrative roles.
Our on-line learning courses are extremely popular as they provide flexibility, positive and reliable support, and recognised, high quality qualifications that will make a real difference to your career. All of our courses lead to recognised qualifications with either OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA), AMSPAR / City & Guilds or NCTJ (for Journalists) exam boards.
We teach all types of people - school leavers, returners, graduates and GAP year students as well as those looking to change their career and those who have been working for a while but with few or no qualifications. Not only do you have the benefit of personal attention throughout your studies, but you will also get support and practical help in securing a job - in different parts of the UK and even abroad.