Distance learning art and design courses in UK: Online fine art degree, graphic design training. Diploma & certificate programs in animation & interior design online, IGCSE & A-level exam prep for secondary school students in London, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland..
Online College of Art and Design: Based in Stevenage, just outside London in the UK, Online College of Art and Design provides a wide range of distance learning courses in Art and Design including IGCSE, A level and Foundation diploma & degree programmes. With our courses, students from the UK and around the world have the opportunity to change careers and work within the booming creative industries of Graphic Design, Media & Advertising, Fashion & Costume Design, Interior Design, Animation and Modeling, Photography, Illustration or Fine Art.
Accredited Distance Learning Courses: Online Secondary School Courses: - KS3 Art and Design (11-14 years) - IGCSE (Level 2) Art and Design - IGCSE (Level 2) Art and Design in a year - IGCSE (Level 2) Art and Design retake
Online Sixth Form / A-level Courses: - A Level (Level 3) Art and Design - A Level (Level 3) Art and Design retake - A Level (Level 3) Context and History of Visual Art - Portfolio preparation for interview
Online Further Education Courses: - Foundation Diploma (Level 3 & 4) in Art and Design - Foundation Diploma in (Level 3 & 4) Fine Art - Foundation Diploma in (Level 3 & 4) Graphic Design - Certificate (Level 2) in Animation - Diploma (Level 3) in 3D Modelling and Animation - Diploma (Level 3) in Computer Aided Design - Award (Level 2) in Interior Design - Certificate (Level 2) in Interior Design - Diploma (Level 3) in Interior Design - Portfolio preparation for interview
Online Higher Education Degree Courses: - BA Honours Degree in Art and Design - BA Honours Degree in Fine Art - BA Honours Degree in Graphic Design
Online Short Recreational Courses: - Art and Self Discovery - Painting and drawing for beginners - Painting and Drawing for intermediates - Art and Design for all ages and abilities - Art and Design History - Foundation Art and Design for mature students
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
Milton Keynes Language Center (MKLC) specialises in providing teacher training, language provision and professional development diploma and certificate courses which we offer in-house and online for students from the UK and worldwide.
Here at MKLC, we are passionate about training and that is why we are always trying to increase opportunities for learners to be able to access our programmes.
Over the past 20 years we have been delivering high quality training and now we are able to share our teaching expertise with a much wider audience through our acclaimed, innovative online courses.
Wherever you are in the world we hope you will join our friendly, personalised learning programmes which are waiting for you whenever you are ready.
- Award in Education and Training
- Certificate in Education and Training
- Diploma in Education and Training
- Assessor Award
- IQA (Internal Quality of Assurance)
- Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Diploma in Project, Research and Study Skills
- English for speakers of other languages
- Publishing a paper
- Being an Au Pair in the UK
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*
The University of Reading (20 minutes from London) is one of the top 20 most research-intensive universities in the UK, a major contributor to the knowledge economy, and internationally recognised for the excellence of its teaching on a broad range Arts, Humanities and Sciences programmes. The University offers taught degree programmes in more than 60 subjects, and in excess of 250 part-time adult education (public) courses.
For those who are unable to study with us on the usual 'residential' basis, we offer a small number of undergraduate degree and postgraduate degree programmes by distance learning with part-time study options available.
Undergraduate: BSc Building Surveying, BSc Construction Management, BSc Estate Management, BSc Property Management, BSc Quantity Surveying.
Postgraduate: PGDip/MA Careers Education, Information and Guidance in Higher Education, MBA Construction and Real Estate, MSc International Securities, Investment and Banking, PGDip Music Teaching in Professional Practice, MA Music Teaching in Professional Practice, Certificate English Language Teaching, Diploma English Language Teaching & more ...
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses