Located in Antwerp & Brussels, students of the International Management Institute benefit from regularly scheduled lectures from nationally and internationally renowned professionals and academics. A typical Master program at IMI consists of thirty courses spread over six terms of five weeks each. Full-time students may complete their Graduate program in one academic year; part-time students spread their Graduate program over two or three years. In addition, an educational system allowing students the flexibility of entering in October, November, January, February, March, May, July, or August is used. Privately taught courses and individual coaching are also available. IMI encourages students to improve their language skills by choosing elective courses in several European languages. Amongst others, French, German and Spanish can be offered.
BBA, MBA, AA, BA, MA, ASc, BSc, MSc. Besides the Master of Business Administration degree program (specializations in e-Business, Global Banking & Financial Markets, Information Systems, and International Management are available.
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, located in Brussels, Belgium, is a leading centre for economics and management offering an English Language part time MBA programme. The MBA Solvay is designed to equip its participants with a full set of skills and the knowledge with which to face a competitive and fast-moving world. To achieve this, they follow a very intensive and highly demanding programme in order to gain a firm practical understanding of the management trends that make a difference at an international level.
MBA Solvay is accredited by the Association of MBAs and EQUIS.
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School is a leading academic international business school in Belgium. It offers MBA, Masters Degree Programs and Management programs. Vlerick focuses on management education and research to meet the needs of managers and entrepreneurs at different stages in their careers. The School offers an International MBA programme and numerous training programmes for company executives. Close connections with the international corporate world lead to practice-based research in cooperation with numerous companies and organisations. Thousands of Vlerick graduates are successfully operating at top management levels in manufacturing, services, consultancy, and the public sector in over 100 countries.
Flanders Business School is the only school in Belgium offering the "Executive MBA with Focus on Entrepreneurship." It is located in Antwerp which is located in the Flemish region in the west of Belgium. FBS launched this master after master program in 2000, and since then has been building up expertise in this specialist area via its research center ILC² and via intensive innovation programs in businesses.
• For students from Belgium & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
The Brussels Business School is a private and independent institution of higher learning, with campuses in Antwerp and Brussels, Belgium. The Brussels Business School (BBS) forms an integral part of the European International University that groups the business, management, language and cultural studies into one international university dedicated to cross-cultural education with a global perspective.
Our academic study programs are career-oriented in nature and provide students with a high level of flexibility throughout their academic careers. Our programs and courses focus on a broad range of specialized subject matters and equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today’s global economy. Our students are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.