The IPMI Business School is an independent, English-based and practitioner-oriented Indonesian business school devoted to excellence in business management education and research and offers both undergraduate & graduate degree programs including MBA programs, as well as a number of professional certification programs. IPMI is located in Kalibata in Pancoran, a sub-district of South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan). South Jakarta is one of the 5 cities of Jakarta on the north-west coast of Java (Indonesian Island).
IPMI has the distinction of being the first business school in Indonesia to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with English as the language of learning and the use of Harvard Case Study learning methods. IPMI has graduated highly competent MBAs and MMs.
IPMI has built a reputation for providing one of the best management educations and research in Indonesia. It is accredited by Indonesian National Board of Accreditation (BAN) as being - "Unggul” or excellent.
IPMI is also a founding member of the Association of Deans of Southeast Asian Graduate Schools of Management (ADSGM) and the South East Asian Association for Institutional Research (SEAAIR).
Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres - Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a leading Australian university with an international reputation for excellence. We welcome students from around the world to our CSU Study Centres in Melbourne and Sydney.
We provide a range of undergraduate diploma and bachelor's degree courses and post-graduate diploma & master's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology. Subject fields include accounting, management, marketing and business administration.
CSU Study Centres are operated by Charles Sturt University in conjunction with Study Group Australia. Study Group is a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
CSU degrees are accredited with relevant government and industry bodies, and these organisations work hand in hand with the University to guarantee that CSU graduates are industry-ready. As a result, CSU consistently ranks highly for graduate employment in the Good Universities Guide.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
Undergraduate Business Courses:
- Diploma of Business
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting
- Bachelor of Business - Management
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Studies
Graduate Business Courses:
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
Windsor Business School is an internationally-accredited career training school in the Eunos area of Singapore. Our school majors in business and management education, and provides a range of part-time business and management-related Certificate & Diploma programs.
Founded by experienced education specialists and successful business elite, we aim to pave the way for more young people’s success by providing quality education in the field of business and management at right price.
NUS Business School (National University of Singapore)
Courses / Programs
NUS Business School (part of the National University of Singapore) is a degree-granting institution that offers a wide range of business and management-related Bachelor and Masters Degree Programs.
With a mission to provide a rigorous, relevant, and rewarding business education that develops leaders for the global marketplace, NUS Business School has produced over 25,000 graduates from its undergraduate and graduate programmes over the last four decades. In addition, more than 15,000 have participated in its non-degree executive programmes.
With a 100-strong faculty representing over 20 nationalities, NUS Business School has gained a world-class reputation for delivering the best of the East and the West in business education and research. Its faculty members hold doctorates from the best universities in the world and publish regularly in leading journals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- International MBA
- Asia-Pacific Executive MBA (APEX-MBA) Program
- UCLA - NUS Executive MBA
- Ph.D / M.Sc Executive Education Management Programs
- Master in Public Administration and Management
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
Conveniently situated in Shanghai, International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is the leading fashion school in China, providing undergraduate and graduate fashion degree programs to students from around the world. In partnership with our school in Paris, we offer quality MBA programs in Luxury Brand Management, Fashion Business and Global Fashion Media. The language of instruction of all our programs is English.
IFA Paris also offers MBA / Master's degree programs in Fashion Business and Luxury Brands Management in collaboration with POLIMODA, Italy's top fashion design and fashion marketing school. These programs require study in Shanghai, Florence and Paris, with Dual Degrees awarded on graduation.
Students join our graduate programs from all over the world to discover an academic atmosphere that’s professional and focused on academic goals and industry projects. IFA graduate programs provide exceptional opportunities for students to develop their professional network by offering numerous and valuable interactions with leaders in the industry. IFA Paris proves its dedication to fashion by using the best professional instructors from France, the US, and other international countries.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Shanghai and Paris schools. Contact us today for more information on how to apply for this excellent opportunity.
• Stafford Global has over 20 years of providing quality distance learning business & management education to students in Malaysia, throughout Asia & worldwide.
• We deliver a wide range of online UK bachelor degrees, masters programs, doctoral studies, postgraduate certificate & diploma courses, including MBA & DBA programs. Part-time study options are available in many fields.
• We work closely with leading UK universities to make British undergraduate & postgraduate education and qualifications available to students in the Middle East and around the world.
• Our partner universities include University of Leicester, University of Northampton, Edinburgh Napier University, & University of Dundee.
• If you are an ambitious person, recent graduate or a professional who wishes to further your education online, you can earn an internationally-recognised qualification with Stafford Global from the comfort of your own home or office.
• With extensive experience in offering top distance learning education, Stafford provides lifelong learners with quality courses at affordable prices.
• Study at your own pace at times that suit your work schedule or family commitments.
Student Review: "It was an amazing journey. Not only did we learn about business administration, but it also helped me to be more confident and understand business around us.
I have used numerous frameworks and methodologies learnt in the MBA in my work and found it extremely beneficial and easy to understand."
Online MBA & DBA Programs: • Master of Business Administration
• Doctorate of Business Administration
Online Masters Programs: • MSc in Finance
• MSc in HR Mgmt & Training
• MSc in Marketing
• MSc in Business Management
• MSc in Leadership and Innovation
• MSc in Actuarial Science
• MSc in Security and Risk Management
Online Undergraduate Programs: • BSc in HR Management
• BA in Business & Mgmt (Top-up)
• BA in Business & Enterprise (Top-up)
• BA in Sales Management (Top-up)
• BA Professional Development
Online Doctorate Program: • Doctorate in HR Management
Beijing International MBA at Peking University(BiMBA)
Courses / Programs
Beijing International MBA at Peking University is the first joint international MBA program in Beijing approved by the Chinese government. The China Center for Economic Research (CCER) at Peking University was founded in August 1994, as an experiment in new methods of research and education in China.
CCER brought together a group of well-trained scholars in the fields of economics and management, from China and around the world, to make contributions to education and research at Peking University, to foster economic reform and development in China, and to contribute to the development of modern economic and management theories.