St Brelade's College, Jersey:
Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is an English language school on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Quality Education:
St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We provide a range of courses throughout the year for adults and teenagers, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes. We welcome individuals or groups.
English Courses for Adults:
• Standard English courses
• Short cours
es of 2, 3 & 4 weeks, and longer courses of up to 48 weeks are available
• English Refresher courses
• Intensive English courses
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• One-to-one / individual tuition (private English lessons)
• Cambridge examination preparation for the First Certificate (FCE), Cambridge Advanced Exam (CAE)
• IELTS and TOEFL test preparation courses
• Business intensive English course
• Combination courses with one-to-one lessons (combine a general English course with more specialised study in the subject of your choice e.g English for business, English for law, medical English.)
• 50+ English programme for mature students & seniors
• English plus Golf
• English Homestay programme
• Homestay programmes
• Adult & teenage residence
English Courses for Young Learners / Teenage Students (ages 10-18)
Students receive tuition in the morning and a choice of excursions and sports in the afternoon, and can either stay in homestay, offering them the chance to practise their English with a local family on a daily basis or they can stay in our summer residence, which we run in Jersey.
Surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, football and tennis are among the most popular sports included in our course fees.