Intensive English courses in Dublin: English language college in Ireland, ESL school for international students. English courses for au pairs, Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exam preparation, business English classes. Estudiar inglés en Irlanda, cursos de inglés en Dublín, cours d'anglais en Irlande...
Irish College Of English, Dublin: Recognised by the Irish Department of Education and Science, Irish College of English (ICE) is a high-quality English language school in Dublin, Ireland. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses for students from around the world. We have built our reputation on excellent tuition, our unequalled friendliness and an awareness of our students' needs. Our teachers are highly qualified and dedicated to ensure tuition of the highest quality. Students wishing to enter Ireland on a Study Visa can register on our full-time Intensive English course for 1 year (25 weeks tuition).
Email:Contact us below
Locations in Dublin:
We have two locations in Dublin: Malahide is a beautiful and affluent coastal Dublin suburb and Swords is a large and lively suburb on the north side of the city. Both of our schools are within easy reach of Dublin City Centre and both are only 10 minutes from Dublin International Airport, making them ideal locations to study English.
English Courses / Programs:
ICE offers a wide range of English language courses with 7 levels from Beginner to Proficiency. We run morning and evening classes and are open all year round.
- Full-time Intensive General English courses (15 / 20 / 25 classes per week)
- Part-time General English evening classes
- Business English course / Cambridge BEC exam preparation
- Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exam preparation classes
- Private English classes (on request)
- In-house Corporate Business English training for companies & businesses
- English for Au Pairs
- English & Golf - 1 week intensive course
- International youth summer programme for 12-17 year olds
- Homestay with Irish host family