English schools in Ireland: English courses in Dublin, Business English classes. Estudiar inglés en Irlanda, cursos inglés en Dublin. Englisch lernen in Irland, Sprachreisen Galway, språkresa Irland, cours d'anglais en Irlande, camp d'été, corsi di inglese in Irlanda..
Established in 1992, Irish College of English (ICE) is a high-quality English language school in Dublin, Ireland that is recognised by the Irish Department of Education and Science.
We offer full-time and part-time English courses for adults in two locations in Dublin: Malahide is a beautiful and affluent coastal Dublin suburb and Swords is a large and lively suburb on the north side of the city.
Both of our schools are within easy reach of Dublin City Centre and both are only 10 minutes from Dublin International Airport, making them ideal locations to study English.
ICE offers a wide range of English courses at seven levels from total beginner through to proficient, including Intensive English, Business English and exam preparation for the Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exams.
We run morning and evening classes and are open all year round.
Students wishing to enter Ireland on a Study Visa can register on our full-time Intensive English course for 1 year (25 weeks tuition).
We have built our reputation on excellent tuition, our unequalled friendliness and an awareness of our students' needs. Our teachers are highly qualified and dedicated to ensure tuition of the highest quality.
- Full-time Intensive General English courses
- Part-time General English evening classes
- Business English course
- Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exam preparation
- Private English classes
- In-house Corporate Business English training
- English for Au Pairs
- English & Golf
- International youth summer programme
- Homestay with host family
2.Atlantic School of English & Active Leisure, Cork
Courses / Programs
Atlantic School of English & Active Leisure is a small, accredited English language school in the village of Schull in West Cork, South-West Ireland.
We offer a range of year-round English courses to adult students (18+), as well as summer courses for juniors & teenagers (from 3-17 years old) from around the world.
Our English courses for adults include General English courses, as well as Business and Specialist programmes, including Cambridge exam preparation. Choose from flexible options and create your own programme 'a la carte', or choose an all-inclusive package.
We believe that expert ESL tuition in small groups (average 4 per class), combined with an exciting leisure programme that stimulates the mind and body, sets the tone for a successful and pleasurable learning experience.
We combine English with scuba diving, sailing, horse-riding, golf, art & craft, Irish music, dance & cookery classes.
Schull is located 100km south-west of Cork City (which has an international airport and ferry terminals), and approximately 360km from Dublin.
Testimonial: "..Schull is a lovely little fishing village in the South-West-End of Ireland with kind people & it is embedded in a beautiful landscape.
The teaching is done by competent teachers & the management is doing its best to make the students fine & content.
The school provides different kinds of leisure activities such as canoeing, sailing & organizes excursions to interesting places around Schull."
- Dieter & Elvira, Vienna, Austria
• General English
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE exam preparation (12 weeks for EEA students)
• Cambridge FCE, CAE & IELTS exam preparation (25 weeks for non-EEA students)
• Private & Semi-Private English lessons
• Business English courses
• 1-Week English course
• English Plus Golf
• Homestay with teacher / family
• Year-round & Summer English courses for juniors & teenagers (ages 3-8, 9-12, 13-17)
• TEFL / TESOL teacher training
Live with an Irish family or in a holiday home by the sea or in the countryside.
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Dublin, Ireland, located in the exciting Temple Bar district, is surrounded by elegant Georgian architecture and overlooks the River Liffey.
Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses and work and study programmes and advance your professional or academic career with Kaplan International Colleges. We welcome students of all English levels and all courses are taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers. Join our Dublin school today and achieve your language goals. In 2007, 95% of our students would recommend Kaplan International Colleges Dublin to their friends and family.
Kaplan International Colleges’s English school in Dublin is a member of the MEI/RELSA and recognized by ACELS, the Department of Education and Science for teaching English as a foreign language.
Quality English Language Courses:
- Beginner's English Course (Intensive)
- General English Courses
- Intensive English Classes
- Business English for professionals
- Vacation English Lessons
- Cambridge Test Preparation (including First Certificate in English)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
Work & Study Programs:
- Work & English Study
- Work & IELTS Preparation
- Work & Cambridge Exam Preparation
- Internship Placements
• English Language immersion course for students aged 12 to 17 in County Sligo in the beautiful West of Ireland!
• The programme consists of 3 hours of English tuition each morning. Afternoons are filled with a choice of fun activities including Kayaking, Horse-Riding, Cookery Lessons, Irish Dancing and Zip-Lines in the local forest park!
• Our course is also attended by Irish teenagers who act as Student Guides for our international students. The Irish teenagers attend activities and live with the students in our lakeside accommodation to ensure they have an enjoyable language learning holiday.
• Evenings are spent relaxing and include English movie nights, Quizzes, Board games, table tennis competitions etc.
• English Language Camp Ireland takes place on Lough Arrow in the west of Ireland. The residential accommodation is located on the shores of one of Ireland's most beautiful lakes.
• Our unique weekend excursion takes students to a remote island on the lake where our students along with Irish teenagers, teachers and activity leaders camp overnight.
The DLTC is an English & foreign language school based in the beautiful seaside town of Dun Laoghaire, just 20 minutes from Dublin, the capital of Ireland. DLTC offers a wide range of full and part time English language courses to foreign students of various levels, needs and ages.
All our language teachers are well experienced and qualified to Department of Education & Science required standards, as well as having years of experience teaching English as a foreign language both in Ireland and abroad.
So whether you want to improve your general English or prepare for Cambridge exams such as the First Certificate, CAE or IELTS, we have the experience to help you succeed.
EF Education First is the world’s largest private education company centered around language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange and academic programs. EF's English textbooks were written by international language experts to follow Council of Europe guidelines.
At our EF English School in Dublin, on the east coast of Ireland, courses are designed specifically to offer maximum flexibility to busy professionals. Students take advantage of both instruction from native-speaking teachers and powerful iLab technology. The EF school in Dublin is accredited by ACELS.
English Language Ireland is located in Carlow Town in the South East of Ireland. English Language Ireland is a family-run English Language school that commenced business in 2000 and has progressed to its present position by developing a business model based on Total Quality Management. We offer a wide variety of English courses for general use, business purposes as well as English and work experience placement for international students.
The Directors are Ruth and Terry Coffey who together have a lifetime's knowledge and experience in the area of education and care. Ruth is a fully qualified Montessori and TEFL teacher. Terry has a Master's degree in Training and Human Resource Management from Leicester University and is visiting lecturer to Carlow College, National College of Ireland and University College Cork. English Language Ireland is recognised by the Department of Education & Science for the Teaching of English as a foreign Language.
- General English
- Buisness English
- Homestay English
- Executive English
- English and Work Experience
- Mini-Stay English Courses
- Group Lessons
- One-to-One Lessons
- Two-to-One Tuition
- Junior Pogrammes available
- We also offer ESOL Courses
CORK ENGLISH COLLEGE is located in the centre of Cork City, on the banks of the River Lee in southern Ireland. We can assure you that you will receive the service that you expect from one of the most established schools in Ireland. Our extensive experience in the area of T.E.F.L allows us to offer you a wide range of courses, all of which have been designed to perfection. Cork English College is recognised by the Department of Education for the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language and is the official TOEIC examination centre for Cork.
Our teachers are University graduates qualified to teach English as a Foreign Language. They are chosen for their expertise and experience as well as their ability to ensure productive and enjoyable courses that are tailored to the student's individual needs, interests and aims. Our curriculum is based on a combination of language structures functions and vocabulary graded according to level. In addition, classroom activities are carefully balanced throughout the day to ensure systematic development of the four skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing). We have an extensive range of resources for use in class.
- General English
- Intensive English
- General Business English
- Intensive Business English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation
- General Combination English
- Intensive Combination English
- Business Plus Programme
- Aviation English Programme - ICAO
- Military English Programme - STANAG
- Group Courses
- One-to-One (Individual Tuition)
- We also offer a Teacher Refresher Course
- Junior Programmes are available
English Learning Holiday on Ireland's Sunny Southeast Coast. EFL Ireland is a small friendly school which specializes in 3 main areas, offering exclusive 2 and 4-week Adult EFL English, Business English courses and Junior EFL Summer courses. Our highly qualified and internationally experienced EFL trainers use modern teaching methods and up-to-date learning aids and materials, emphasizing conversational skills to develop true lingua franca skills with an international focus. Our prices are exceptionally competitive!
Conveniently located in Cork city centre, just 2.5 hours from Dublin in the south of Ireland, Cork English World is a quality English language training school. We provide a wide-range of full-time and part-time English language programs to international students from beginner to advanced levels. In addition to our General English courses, we also offer Business and Corporate English programs, IELTS and Cambridge exam preparation, English teacher training, and more. Day, evening & weekend study options are available.
With students from over 20 different countries you will have a truly international experience while enjoying Irish culture. Cork English World offers English classes in at least 6 levels, from Elementary (A1) to Advanced (C1), with a maximum of 10 students per class. At Cork English World you will be speaking English for a minimum of 20 hours per week, fluency in English is no longer fiction!
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- General English course (Day, evening & weekend study options available)
- Academic IELTS program
- Cambridge English Exam Prep
- Business English program
- International Teacher Training courses
- Homestay Program - stay with a local Irish host family