Atlantic School of English & Active Leisure, Cork:
Learn English with Atlantic School of English & Active Leisure, and enjoy the beauty of West Cork in South-West Ireland. We are a small, accredited English language school in the village of Schull, directly beside the Atlantic ocean on the magical Mizen Peninsula in West Cork. We offer a range of English courses year-round to adult students in small groups (average of 4 students per class), as well as summer English courses for juniors & teenagers from around the world.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Stay with an Irish family or a holiday home by the sea or in the countryside. Schull is located 100km south-west of Cork City (which has an international airport and ferry terminals), and approximately 360km from Dublin.
English Courses in Cork:
Adult students can choose from flexible options and create their own programme 'a la carte', or choose an all-inclusive package.
- General English course (20 hours per week)
- General English course combined with private lessons (26 hours per week)
- Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exam preparation (12 weeks)
- Cambridge FCE, CAE & IELTS exam preparation (25 weeks for non-EEA students)
- Private English lessons (10 or more classes per week)
- 2-to-1 English lessons (10 or more classes per week)
- Business English Skills Training (1-week course)
- Bildungsurlaub General & Business English courses
- Mind, Body & Spirit Plan for Business English students
- General or Business English with Golf
- Special one-week English course
- HELP (Home English Language Programme) - live with your English teacher
- Homestay with local host family
- Summer ESL camps for juniors & teenagers (ages 3-8, 9-12, and 13-17)
- Year-round English courses for juniors & teenagers
- Online English classes using Skype
- Teacher training for English school teachers
- TEFL / TESOL teacher training certificate
- Combine English with scuba diving, sailing, horse-riding, golf, art & craft, Irish music, dance and cookery classes.