Contact Page - Summer Cooking Classes in Tuscany, Italy
Florence Culinary Arts School:
Enhance your knowledge and understanding of authentic Italian food with a summer cooking course in Florence, the culinary heart of Tuscany! Conveniently situated in the city center, Florence Culinary Arts School (FCAS) provides year-round and summer Italian cooking courses to international chefs, tourists and beginners from around the world. Our summer course has 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12-week study options with students staying in local Florentine apartments. Email: Contact us below
What better place to learn about food than Florence - the Italian capital of Fine Arts! The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
Summer Course – Italian Home Cooking in Italy:
2, 4, 6, 8, or 12-week study options
arn home cooking in summer 2018 from expert chefs trusted by food buffs throughout Florence.
Become immersed in the Italian way of life as well as specialized cooking recipes and techniques.
All lessons are taught with free English interpretation service (other languages also available).
Summer Course features include:
- English interpreter for all lessons
- Work with experienced local chefs
- Flexible start dates
- Welcome Kit&Lunch
- Weekly Guided Art Visits (Discover the great masterpieces of Italian Renaissance through guided visits.)
- Cultural Activities (Share unique Italian experience with excursions every two weeks: Pizza making, City visits, or visiting winery)
- Meal Vouchers (One meal voucher per day)
- Bus Tickets (From your accommodation to the lesson)
- Italian Cooking Christmas / Winter course (December / January, 1-5 weeks)
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-18 were from:
New Mexico, USA;
benin/Edo/ekanwan road, Nigeria;
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Ethiopia;
coral gables, USA;