Learn Spanish in Spain: Language school in Granada, Southern Spain, Spanish immersion program Andalusia, Intensive Spanish course, DELE exam preparation, Business Spanish lessons in Andalucia, Spanish dancing, cooking classes
IDEA Granada: Welcome to i.d.e.a located in the southern Spanish town, Granada. i.d.e.a has courses to suit your every need: from the basics of the language, to the in-depth study of culture, commerce, literature and more. Spanish at i.d.e.a. is seriously fun. Combine fun and learning while taking part in our weekly activities: history, art & literature, local cuisine tastings, dance and cooking classes, tapas evenings and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The philosophy behind i.d.e.a. is to offer high quality teaching with a personal approach. We aim to create an open and dynamic form of learning, based on flexibility, combined with communication and formal reflection, continually focusing on the specific needs of each student.
Courses / Programs:
Full Immersion Spanish Courses; General Spanish Courses; Intensive Spanish Lessons; Private Spanish Classes; DELE exam preparation; Spanish and Latin American Culture; Business Spanish; Courses for Spanish teachers; School Groups; Spanish and Dance; Spanish and Cooking.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Pylmon Languages is a language school located in the centre of Barcelona, Catalonia in North-East Spain. Our school specializes in Spanish language courses for foreigners. We strongly believe that the main engine when learning a language is the student himself. That's why we focus our teaching on awaking the innate qualities of each person to learn a new language.
Our aim is to enable the student to actively communicate and interact in a wide range of communicative situations and contexts while they get to know the culture of our country. The school academic program for a Spanish course in Barcelona is directed at improving your grammar / vocabulary knowledge and at practising such communicative skills as reading, listening, writing, and speaking.
The methodology used in Pylmon Languages is based on giving the students solid grammatical knowledge so that they develop their communication skills, improving their linguistic performance in the business, personal and professional environment. Linguistic immersion is our main objective
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Extensive Spanish language courses
- Business Spanish language courses
- Spanish language DELE exam preparation
- Group Spanish language courses
- Private Spanish language tuition
- In-company Spanish language courses
- We also offer English, French, Chinese, Japanese and Catalan courses
Based in Madrid, Fun Time in Spain organizes year-round Spanish immersion programs for adults and summer camps for teenagers & kids. The best way to improve your command of the Spanish language is through immersion. Our programs give you the opportunity to enjoy fun activities in a typical Spanish town or city while practicing your Spanish on an everyday basis. No lessons, just live in Spanish enjoying the activity you choose. Golf, Sailing, Sports Adventure or a week or two in Andalusia.
Our Spanish immersion programs are for those who are able to communicate in Spanish at a basic level already, and wish to immerse themselves in the Spanish language, whilst enjoying some kind of activity or hobby at the same time. In a fun, personalized way, you will gain fluency and command with little effort. Whichever experience you choose, you will be assisted all the time by one of our partners. This person will be your guide and your Spanish language coach.
Week-long Spanish Immersion Activities:
- Andalusian Lifestyle
- Sailing Days
- Golf & Siesta
- Adventure and Sports
Escapades (2-4 days)
- Body & Mind Retirement
- Museums in Madrid
- Family Weekend
- Wine & Gastronomy in Spain
- Spanish Castles & Palaces
- Golfing Break
- Temples of Seville
- Gliding Days
- Personal Shopping Day
In addition, we offer 2-week Spanish summer camps for kids & teens (ages 10-15)
ILYC Granada organises study programs for students who want to study Spanish in Spain while also taking part in a range of activities. These immersion programs can last for a minimum of 15 days up to a full academic year. There are also are short-term programs which allow groups from high schools, colleges, universities and adults in general to discover several Spanish cities. Our programs take place all over Spain including Granada, Seville, Madrid, Barcelona, Cordoba and Valencia.
We can organize for students from language schools to study in the universities of Granada and Seville to improve their level of Spanish and practice the Spanish culture for a minimum of 15 days to a whole year.
Depending on the program, students who want to obtain a degree in the universities of Granada or Seville must stay for a minimum of a semester studying one of the programs which include Spanish courses, but also courses of different subjects: business, arts, sciences...
- Summer Spanish programs for all ages
- Summer Spanish programs for students under 18
- Fall study programs: from September to December
- Spring study programs: from January to May
- Full year programs
- Short-term programs which include activities, excursions and, if required, Spanish courses
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"