Study in Italy universities & graduate schools: International universities in Rome, Florence, Milan, study abroad programs in Italy, graduate programs for Americans, semester abroad, master degree & bachelor degree courses, MBA programs. English language speaking universities for international students, foreigners in Europe..
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
With campuses in Milan, Rome, Brescia, and Piacenza-Cremona, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is one of the largest private universities in Europe - boasting over 41,000 students across 12 schools.
Aside from our 200+ Italian programs, we offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs taught entirely in English.
We distinguish ourselves for multidisciplinary curricula, strong ties with top businesses and industries, and services tailored to meet international students’ needs.
The University is spread over 4 campuses, with the campus in central Milan being the biggest one. Milan is the economic, financial and industrial heartland of Italy. It contains the headquarters of numerous multinational corporations and world-renowned brands.
Our students are in an ideal position to work as interns in global top companies and after graduation find work among the best employers.
Bachelor Degrees (Taught in English)
• B.Sc. in Economics & Management
• B.Sc. in International Relations & Global Affairs
Masters Degrees (Taught in English)
• Banking and Finance
• Agricultural and Food Economics
• Corporate Communication
• International Business
• International Marketing Management
• Economics and Finance
• International Relations
• Arts Management
6-year Medical Degree (Taught in English)
• Medicine & Surgery
3.Istituto Internazionale Di Studi Classici Di Orvieto
Courses / Programs
The Istituto Internazionale di Studi Classici di Orvieto in Orvieto, Italy, is a fully accredited study abroad program for spring, summer and fall semesters. Its focus is on classical studies, Roman and Etruscan archaeology and art, and archaeological excavation. Studio Art and Architecture classes are also offered in the summer. This program is intended for short-term study abroad through The University of Arizona.
The American University of Rome (AUR) is a 4-year degree granting institution among the oldest American private universities in Italy.
AUR prepares students to live and work across cultures offering professional programs to degree and study abroad students from around the world.
We offer Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Master of Arts degrees in a wide range of areas including art, architecture, business, education and more. Instruction is in English.
We also have associate degree programs, extensive semester, summer and year abroad programs, which allow students from throughout the world to come to Rome and experience the culture and history of this captivating ancient city.
The American University of Rome is accredited by The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, a regional accrediting organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the US Dept. of Education.
Taking the best of the American approach to interdisciplinary, student-centered learning, our international faculty use Rome as our classroom and Italy and Europe as invaluable resources.
The university campus is ideally located on top of Janiculum Hill (Rome's highest hill) in Western Rome.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Archaeology & Classics
- Art History
- English Writing, Literature & Publishing
- Film & Digital Media
- Fine Arts
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Relations & Global Politics
- Italian Studies
Associate Degree Programs:
- Liberal Studies
- International Business
Masters Degree Programs:
- Sustainable Cultural Heritage
- Arts Management
- Food Studies
- Study Abroad
- English Language
- First Year Program
Situated in the vibrant and modern city of Pavia on the outskirts of Milan, The University of Pavia is one of the oldest universities in the world.
We provide a wide range of Masters Degree courses taught entirely in English to students from around the globe.
Pavia’s campus is tailor-made to the needs of its 24,000 students and the University’s 16 colleges provide young men and women with an environment in which they can live and grow together, exchange ideas and projects and plan for the future.
There are around 1,200 foreign students currently enrolled at the University of Pavia. Every year their numbers are swelled by the 300 odd Erasmus students who decide to spend one or more trimesters in Pavia.
Today, international students make up 5.1% of the University’s total student population, a percentage that is noticeably higher than the national average (3.1%).
The University for Foreigners Perugia is one of Italy's most established international institutions offering 3-year Bachelor and 2-year Masters Degree courses taught in English in a number of specialized areas within the fields of Communications, International Relations, Teaching Methods, and the Promotion of the Italian Language.
Founded in 1921 and located in Perugia, the artistic heart of Italy and the capital city of the region of Umbria in Central Italy, the university provides certificate, undergraduate and post-graduate degrees to students from all over the world.
Our Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programmes have been designed to train students who desire to follow careers in advertising and international communications, or become international relations or development and cooperation professionals.
We also aim to fulfil a general need for professional Italian language teachers and specialised professionals in the field of promoting the Italian language, culture and Italian products.
Every year, thousands of Italian and foreign students get to know each other and study together at the University for Foreigners in Perugia, in a setting which is unique in Italy. Contact us today to apply.
Study undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs in English in the heart of Milan - the vibrant capital of Northern Italy's Lombardi Region.
With campus locations throughout the city, The University of Milan is a public teaching and research university, which - with 8 faculties and a teaching staff of more than 2000 professors - is distinguished by its wide variety of disciplinary fields.
Our English-taught degree programs include Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral programs.
The University of Milan also offers Italian language and culture classes designed to fulfill international students' different needs.
Thanks to its commitment to basic and applied research, the University is among the top institutions in the main national and international rankings.
The European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) is offered by three of the leading European universities in the area of Law & Economics: The University of Bologna in Italy, the University of Hamburg in Germany and the University of Rotterdam in the Netherlands, with the collaboration of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research of Mumbai, India. EDLE is a joint doctoral programme (PhD-level) especially tailored to provide doctoral students with systematic & methodical training in the economic analysis of law. It is an excellence programme sponsored by the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus scheme. English is the language of instruction.
The EDLE programme prepares economists and lawyers of high promise for an academic career in a research field of growing importance or for responsible positions in government, research organizations and international consulting groups.
The EDLE presents an attractive option for both economists and lawyers. There can be little doubt that legal thinking can benefit strongly from economic reasoning. The study of Law and Economics assists scholars from both backgrounds in integrating these perspectives.
European Doctorate (PhD level) in Law & Economics (EDLE) - 3 years:
- In 1st year, students first study in Bologna, Italy and then in Hamburg, Germany. In 2nd year, students study in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- At the end of the first semester of the second year, students will move to one of the participating university, depending on the field of specialization. Candidates who specialize on development law and economics will be offered the possibility to study Mumbai, India for one or two semesters.
Situated in Rome, Link Campus University is a branch of the University of Malta. We provide a wide range of Bachelor and Masters degree courses taught in English to students from around the world.
The University runs its education system based on the the traditional methodological setting of the Anglo-Saxon system - the most appreciated didactic model in the world.
The Link Campus has reshaped its own didactic model concerning the Bachelor of Arts with the aim of helping students reach that unity of essential knowledge to be able to confront the complexity of thegeo-political and economic society.
The integration of all these factors will allow students to acquire a more international approach to the academic educational process. We favour a direct contact with the world of work, and an applicative elements' acquisition of a specific professional activity.
The Link Campus offers students all the opportunities to know the contents and procedures to activate the stage, by deepening each person's desire on the base of his/her academic course.
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the advice of business people in the field.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- International Leadership Semester
- International Forensic Week
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-02-18 were from viewers in:
Osun State, Nigeria;
devon, UK & England;
Casilina, Rome Italy;
You are here: School & College Search> Universities / Graduate Programs Abroad> Università in Italia> International universities in Rome, Milan, Florence, Napoli, Turin, Palermo, Genova, Bologna, Bari, Venice..