Jobs in West Sacramento, California — Search & Apply
Company Mission - - Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place w our customers can have beautiful floors, made...
|The previous jobs posted for West Sacramento, California, USA are no longer available. New jobs should hopefully appear here soon. Search Here to find other jobs in West Sacramento, California, USA or elsewhere that match your skills.|
5 days ago
Food Service Utility
Lancaster - CaliforniaHospitality, Management
Position: FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL:TIME) - :We have an opening for a full:time FOOD SERVICE UTILITY position. - :Location: Pennsylvania...View this Job
2 days ago
D&L Garage Doors Technicians
Portland - OregonSkilled Labor/Trades, Transportation
Position: D&L Garage Doors Hiring Technicians - Job Description - Want to be part of a growing company that offers room to grow and...View this Job
3 days ago
Accounts Receivable Lead
Santa Monica - CaliforniaFinance, Accounting
Job Description - Description - We’re looking for Accounts Receivable Lead to join our growing team of people passionate about wellness and...View this Job
Accounts Receivable Lead JobCompany:
3 days ago
San Jose - CaliforniaInsurance, Sales
Position: Benefits/Retirement Adviser - Job Description - Teacher's Pension and Insurance Services is expanding in California and has...View this Job
3 days ago
Supply Chain and Packaging
Albany - CaliforniaManagement, Business
Requisition ID: 5248 - A Career in Beer: - Our purpose at MillerCoors, a MolsonCoors Company, is to delight the world's beer drinkers....View this Job
1 day ago
Location: Fort Mohave - Job Description - Sales - Sale Representative - Sales Consultant - Rover Marketing is an established and...View this Job
Sales Representative JobCompany:
4 days ago
Information Technology Manager
Temecula - CaliforniaManagement, IT/Tech
Job Description - REQUIREMENTS - - B.S. Information Science (MBA Preferred) - Project Management Certification desired - Minimum 10 years...View this Job
Information Technology Manager JobCompany:
3 days ago
Line Cook/Prep Cook
Santa Rosa - CaliforniaRestaurant/Food Service, Hospitality
Job Description - Looking for experienced and motivated cook who can work evening shifts (3pm - 9pm). Looking for someone who works well...View this Job
1 week ago
San Leandro - CaliforniaHealthcare, Consulting
Position Description: - The purpose of the Personal Attendant (PA) position is to provide personal care and direct care support to...
Skills Needed: Qualifications and Requirements:View this Job
1. Education and Experience:
a. High School Diploma or equivalent. One year experience providing care in a human service field. Prefer experience with seniors or persons with developmental disabilities. On year work experience in related field. OR;
a. Valid California driver’s license
b. Clean driving record (DMV printout required)
c. Current vehicle registration and use of a vehicle in good running condition during shift hours.
d. Valid automobile insurance for that vehicle and all passengers.
a. Tuberculosis clearance Screen
b. Current CPR and First Aid certification
c. Pass a criminal background check though fingerprint clearance.
d. Pass pre-Employment Drug Screen and random drug test as required.
e. The willingness and ability to perform all the essential functions of the job.
f. The ability to work collaboratively with consumers and co-workers.
g. An employment record of punctuality, good work attendance and reliability.
h. You must provide an I-9, Social Security Card or proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
i. Employment will be contingent upon passing drug and/or alcohol screen.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the consumer(s) in: personal care, such as grooming, feeding, toileting, meal preparation, and other personal care services outlined in the Consumer orientation Checklist training.
2. Support and guide the consumer in the choices they make regarding mobility, community access, learning new skills, scheduling and requested job duties.
3. Assist or facilitate: medical appointments, communication, equipment repair, accessing recreational activities, prescribed exercises, and schedule generic travel arrangements.
4. Assist with planning and/or finding activities that lead to community involvement and the development of a circle of support. Provide companionship, guidance and supervision during such activities. Assist clients with basic housekeeping tasks, laundry and grocery shopping.
5. Perform documentation according to policies and procedures stated in the training manual. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: daily progress notes, medication assistance and medical log forms. Reports and change in the client’s mental, physical or emotional condition to supervisor.
6. Ensure consumer health and safety during assigned hours of responsibility. Ensures that client takes self-administered medication.
7. Assist in the overall maintenance of the consumer’s home and general upkeep of adaptive equipment as assigned. Report any damages to the property or needed repairs for safety purposes immediately to the supervisor. Abide by all home rules, property agreements and equipment warranties.
8. Perform all duties as specified by the consumer, the supervisor and as detailed in the ISP and the consumer orientation checklist.
Other Related job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Attend Interdisciplinary Team Meetings, Agency Team Meetings and all other meetings and training sessions as directed by the administration.
2. Cooperate with other in home services, such as home health providers, physical therapists, home maintenance persons, natural supports, etc.
3. Report suspected abuse or any unusual incident as indicated in the LEBLANC Training Manual. This may include, but is not limited to the following: any decline in consumer’s health, medication abuse, or refusal, ability to successfully live in the community safely, willingness to receive services, or request for a new Personal Attendant (PA).
4. Complete and submit time Sheets, In Home Support Services paperwork, mileage and other compensation reports in a timely manner.
5. Perform all duties in a safe manner. Utilize Universal Precautions at all times. Use proper body mechanics when lifting. Never lift, push or pull over 50 pounds without assistance.
6. Report workplace safety issues, consumer injuries, consumer threats to staff or self, potential liabilities and worker injuries immediately to supervisor.
7. Complete LEBLANC training curriculum and other trainings as prescribed by administration.
8. Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
9. Abide by all agency policies and procedures as indicated in the Employee Handbook, Memorandums issued by company managers and Employee Training Manual.
While achieving the above job results, the following objectives must always be met:
Maintains LEBLANC Support Services, Inc. stability and reputation by:
Complying with all applicable state and federal regulations and applying a professional and diplomatic behavior at all times.
Maintains Operations by:
Following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes; performing other job related duties as assigned.
Contributes to LEBLANC Support Services, Inc. team effort by:
Practicing strong interpersonal communication skills; accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Knowledge of personal health-care practices and principles
2. Knowledge of the principles of home management;
3. Knowledge of the elements of nutrition and meal planning;
4. Knowledge of first aid skills including CPR and home safety;
5. Knowledge of the aging process, developmental disabilities and accompanying behavior changes.
6. Knowledge of the emotional problems accompanying illness;
7. Knowledge of vulnerable adult reporting laws.
8. Skill in using appropriate lifting and transfer methods with clients;
9. Ability to accept and adapt to varying life styles and home environments.
10. Ability to follow oral and written directions.
11. Ability to retain confidentiality of home conditions and situations;
12. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
13. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients;
14. Ability to work under stressful conditions and to remain calm and objective.
Tools and Equipment Used:
Hoyer lift, walkers, wheelchairs, gait belt, adaptive equipment and general household machines.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk and hear. Employee must be able to read and write. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands and arms to operate, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee will reach with arms and hands. Occasionally the employee is required to climb, bend, stoop and/or crawl.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color distinction, night vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must be able to safely drive and operate a passenger vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: We Believe that the best way for anyone to fully understand our passion for client services is for them to work with clients. Tfore majority of our staff members serve multiple roles which may include office duties and one to one client services with multiple clients.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is a combination of both the office and the client’s homes. When out of the office, the employee may be subject to adverse weather such as hot and wet and/or humid in the summers and cold and wet in the other seasons. The noise level can range from moderately quiet in the office to loud and noisy in the field.
The employee occasionally may be exposed to contagious diseases and parasites and/or potentially violent individuals or domestic animals.
Applicants for appointment to this position will be required to submit a formal application and may be subject to rating of education and experience, oral interview and/or reference check. Job related tests may be required of any applicant.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work what may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Personal Attendant JobPosted by LeBlanc Consulting
5 days ago
Oxnard - CaliforniaInstallation, Skilled Labor/Trades
Job Description - We are looking for an HVAC service technician wanting to launch his career forward. Someone who is confident of their...View this Job
3 days ago
Fullerton - CaliforniaHealthcare, Accounting
Job Description - Friendly, motivated, hardworking, reliable, team player needed. Looking for experienced ft/pt Optometric Biller/optician...View this Job
1 day ago
San Diego - CaliforniaHospitality, Hotel Work
Position: Engineer 3 - Engineer III Hotel Overview: Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation. Welcome to Fairmont Grand...View this Job
3 days ago
Customer Service Representative
Corvallis - OregonCustomer Service, Support/Help Desk
Job Description - We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our Online Ecological School. You would work...View this Job
1 day ago
Garde Manger - PM
San Francisco - CaliforniaHospitality, Restaurant/Food Service
Job Description - Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 35 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable...View this Job
Garde Manger - PM JobCompany:
5 days ago
Sunnyvale - CaliforniaEducation, Teaching
Position: MUSIC TEACHER POSITIONS - Job Description - Exciting job opportunity for music teachers to work at one of the largest and fast...View this Job