Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia — Search & Apply
Top Jobs / Sponsored Listings:
Latest Job Postings:
2 weeks ago
J1 BridgeUSA Internship/Traineeship in Culinary
Hotel, Restaurant/Food Service
Paid Internship/Traineeship in Culinary - USEH has excellent immediate openings in Culinary with its client high profile hotels and...
Skills Needed: - Bachelor Degree holders in Culinary with min 1 year of experience
- Associate Degree holders in Culinary with min 3 years of experience
- Certificate/ Diploma holders in Culinary with min 4 years of experience
2 weeks ago
FO Management Trainee as J1 BridgeUSA internship/Trainee
Position: FO Management Trainee as J1 BridgeUSA internship/Trainee - Position: FO Management Trainee as J1 BridgeUSA Intern/Trainee -...
Skills Needed: - BA holders required to have min 1 yr of industrial experience
- AA holders required to have min 3 yrs of industrial experience
- Certificate holders/ high school graduates must have 5 years of industrial experience
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Advanced Computer skills
2 weeks ago
Food & Beverage Service Trainee
The position (12) is with a international hotel chain brand for one of their properties located in Atlanta, GA. The position will require a...
Skills Needed: - Advance English Skills
- Knowledge of Hotel Software Programs
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Minimum two years of industry experience
- College Degree
over one month ago
J1 BridgeUSA internship/Trainee Guest Services Supervisor
Position: J1 internship/Trainee Guest Services Supervisor - Position: J1 Intern/Trainee Guest Services Supervisor - This is a major...
Skills Needed: - Min. One year of customer service experience
* 6 months to one year of Supervisory experience.
* Must have 5 years of experience in hospitality (combined with education + experience)
* Basic office skills helpful, including basic math to figure costs and make change, proper cash handling procedures and telephone skills.
* Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
* Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
* Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
* Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
* Must use good judgment in effectively providing services personally or to know when to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager for action.
* Must be able to supervise staff in a front desk operation in a manner that effectively supports and promotes teamwork while helping each individual achieve personal growth and opportunity.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk - 3rd Shift
Warehouse, Supply Chain/Logistics
Position: Shipping & Receiving Clerk - 3rd Shift - $21/hour - Position Description - Our team is growing! - Ryder is hiring...
Payroll Tax Specialist
Join our growing Team! Looking to hire ASAP!! Benefits and Insurance start on Day 1 of Employment! This role is a hybrid onsite/ WFH role...
Maintenance Tech in plant
Maintenance/Cleaning, Skilled Labor/Trades
Position: Maintenance Tech I 7am - 7pm in a plant setting - BRAND NEW PLANT IN UNION CITY SEEKING EXPERIENCED MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE...
Collaborates, develops and executes local entity marketing plans. - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: - 1. Works with management to help identify and...
Company Description - At BMW we are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world - class team. Our...
Application Support Analyst
Customer Service/Help Desk
Atlanta, US We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software. Are...
Position Summary The Benefits Specialist is responsible for supporting the benefits department in the administration of client employee...
Product Manager/HR SaaS
Position: Product Manager (HR SaaS experience required) - 100% REMOTE - This Jobot Job is hosted by: - Katherine Krull - Are you a fit?...
Position: EMT I&A (Pool) - Decatur County - Grady Health System offers many career paths for Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)....
Senior Software Engineer
Software Development, IT/Tech
100% Remote Senior Developer with innovative SaaS company, over $100 million raised, stock options! - This Jobot Job is hosted by: - Lucas...
Further GA Jobs
- Fulton Co.
- Peachtree Corners
- Warner Robins
- Peachtree City
- more »
The 15 most popular Atlanta, Georgia Employment Categories on this site are: Accounting, Administrative/Clerical, Business, Construction, Customer Service/Help Desk, Engineering, Finance, Healthcare, IT/Tech, Management, Marketing/PR, Retail, Sales, Skilled Labor/Trades, Software Development