Apply for Education Jobs in Lees Summit, MO
Afternoon Extended Day Teacher - Presentation Early Childhood Center
Presentation Early Childhood is currently looking for energetic, responsible, loving people who enjoy working with 1 - 5 - year - old...
3 days ago
Twos Teacher at Lakewood KinderCare
Position: Experienced Twos Teacher at Lakewood KinderCare - Description - Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the...
1 week ago
Assistant Teachers at Lakewood KinderCare
Assistant Teachers at Lakewood KinderCare - ( 201228301472A ) - Description - Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to...
1 week ago
Surface Warfare Officer
ABOUT - - America's Navy has the most modern, advanced fleet of ships in the entire world. Surface Warfare Officers (SWOs) are...
1 week ago
ABOUT - - The Navy Chaplain Corps boasts more than 800 Navy Chaplains from more than 100 different faith groups, including Christian,...
over 2 months ago
Preschool Assistant Director
Assistant Director Position - Primary Purpose: Assist and support the Director with the overall center management, establish professional,...
Skills Needed: Requirements •
Must be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.
• Meet federal as well as individual state requirements (i.e., TB test, physical, criminal background checks
• Verify the following experience and requirements: A minimum of 3- years, verifiable experience in a licensed child care center or family day care home or supervised teaching practicum. Supervision of faculty experience is preferred. We cannot consider babysitting, nanny experience or volunteer work as child care experience.
• Must be willing to obtain CPR and First Aid certification within the first 3 months of employment.
• Demonstrate knowledge and ability to lead faculty in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
• Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Must be computer literate and demonstrate the capacity to understand center financial duties.
• Demonstrate the social skills necessary to relate to a variety of people, remaining positive even under stressful situations.