International Jobs for Expats by country of citizenship
Please Share this page with your friends on social media.
Searching for work abroad? We have added some quick links below for viewers from some of our most popular countries for expat visitors. To speed up your search, you can browse international jobs by country of citizenship:
• U.S. citizens
• UK citizens
• Thai citizens
• Swedish citizens
• Spanish citizens
• South African citizens
• Polish citizens
• Philippine citizens
• Nigerian citizens
• Kenyan citizens
• Italian citizens
• Indian citizens
• Greek citizens
• Ghanaian citizens
• German citizens
• French citizens
• Finnish citizens
• Dutch citizens
• Canadian citizens
• Australian citizens
For citizens of other countries: Our Advanced Job Search "Filter" searches (by default) only for jobs that accept applications from your present country of residence. Also, see our International Jobs directory for all jobs posted on this site.
Notice & Advice:
• Please note that the Learn4Good Jobsite is not affiliated with any company or recruiter posting jobs. This jobsite is simply a medium/place where jobseekers can make initial introductory contact with employers/ recruiters, and vice versa.
• Some employers and recruiters on our jobsite have indicated the specific countries from which they are seeking applications via this jobsite. However, how an individual company processes applications or qualifies applicants is the sole decision and responsibility of that company or recruitment agency.
• You should always be aware, cautious and vigilant when applying for jobs abroad, and always seek the advice of your local government embassy, and review the labor laws before moving to another country to begin a job or new career.
• Please also see our Jobseeker FAQs Page for important information regarding applying for jobs.
Examples of the Latest Job Postings:
Abu Dhabi - UAE/DubaiSales, Management
Position: Team Manager Openings - Urgent Requirement for Team Manager - Experience: - Monitor team progress by doing regular call...
Skills Needed: Eligibility:View this Job
Education : Must be an graduate.
Experience : managing a team of 10 staffs.
Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Organizational and time-management skills
Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
Team Manager JobPosted by Rao Associates
IT Service Desk Officer
Sharjah - UAE/DubaiIT/Tech, Computer
Position: IT Service Desk Officer UAE Job Openings - We are currently searching for IT Service Desk Officer (Technical Support/ID Card)...
Skills Needed: • Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.View this Job
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in the same field.
• Experience and strong knowledge about Computer hardware, printers, scanners and other peripherals.
• Experience in installation, troubleshooting of windows XP/7/10, Microsoft office products, adobe and other third-party software.
• Excellent Interpersonal relations skills, especially in being a good listener and communication skills.
• Good Problem-Solving skills.
• Must be a Team Player.
IT Service Desk Officer JobPosted by Rao Associates
Assistant Business Manager
Position: Assistant Business Manager UAE Job Openings - Reputed trading company in UAE, looking for Assistant Business Manager or Business...
Skills Needed: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:View this Job
Excellent spoken and written communication-English, Arabic (Basic).
Ability to identify and quantify sales opportunities and market trends.
Bachelor/Master Degree university level/ Science/Engineering/ Business or equivalent combination of experience.
Applicants for the role of Assistant/Business Manager (Trading) should have at least 5 years' experience in trading of Safety outfits/PPE/HSE and Tools division.
Assistant Business Manager JobPosted by Rao Associates
Assistant Manager – Environment Health & Safety
Dubai - UAE/DubaiHealthcare, Environment
Position: Assistant Manager – Environment Health & Safety Openings - We are hiring!!!! - Assistant Manager – Environment, Health &...
Skills Needed: Desired Candidate ProfileView this Job
• Bachelor’s degree in Health Management/ Science
• Certified in NEBOSH, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
• 3-4 years of experience in Environment, Health & Safety
• Good communication in English; basic knowledge of Arabic
Assistant Manager – Environment Health & Safety JobPosted by Rao Associates
Fisioterapeuta - Priego de Córdoba
SpainHealthcare, Support/Help Desk
Location: Priego de Córdoba - Necesitamos en el menor tiempo posible fisioterapeutas con suficiente experiencia para trabajar en Priego de...View this Job
Fisioterapeuta - Priego de Córdoba JobPosted by
Adiestrador de perros - Cerdanyola del Vallès
Location: Cerdanyola del Vallès - Buscamos incluir en nuestro equipo a un adiestrador de perros con compromiso y con experiencia previa en...View this Job
Adiestrador de perros - Cerdanyola del Vallès JobPosted by
Madrid - SpainMaintenance, Healthcare
Buscamos incorporar a un camarero con don de gentes y con cierta experiencia en el buen trato a clientes. Deberá estar listo para hacer un...View this Job
Camarero JobPosted by
Alicante - SpainHealthcare, Doctor/Physician
Precisamos con urgencia un pedagogo exactamente en Alicante, provincia de Alicante de manera indefinido. Además de este trabajo en...View this Job
Pedagogo JobPosted by
Manicurista y pedicurista
SpainHealthcare, Customer Service
Location: Torrijos - Manicurista y pedicurista para un trabajo puntual en Torrijos. Experiencia de al menos 1 año en esta categoría. Apoyo...View this Job
Manicurista y pedicurista JobPosted by
Location: Cáceres - Buscamos incluir en nuestro equipo a un canguro con carácter amable y con cierta experiencia en el buen trato a...View this Job
Canguro JobPosted by