Computer Science Jobs in Kansas City, MO
Information Technology Specialist
Position: Information Technology Specialist (25B) - 25B Information Technology Specialist - - Job ID: - - Job Views: 6 - - Location:...
2 days ago
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise...
5 days ago
Senior Data Scientist Consultant
IT/Tech, Software Development
The Data Scientist position performs tasks utilizing data wrangling, statistics, machine learning, programming, and data Organizationeling...
over one month ago
IT/Tech, Customer Service/Help Desk
STAY SAFE. STAY HOME. To ensure safety of our employees, applicants, clients and visitors during the Corona virus Pandemic, the entire FPS...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
• Extensive programming experience in Java ecosystem – Spring boot, Maven, Rest etc
• Strong data structure and algorithms skills
• Experience in working on large scale distributed systems for high volume workloads is desirable, including locking, queuing frameworks, caching frameworks, sql/nosql databases etc.
• A strong adherent to software engineering best practices which enable building world class products, including unit testing, modular code, right abstractions, continuous integration mindset, etc.
• Strong service ownership mindset
• Experience working in scrum/agile development environment
• Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency while still maintaining high level of quality
• Ability to problem-solve in a solution-oriented manner
• BS. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
Interested to be part of a company that lives up to its core values and look after its employees? Send your resume at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
over 3 months ago
Front Desk Clerk
Position: Front Desk Clerk - Place of Performance: Whiteman AFB, Missouri - General Description: - Front Desk Clerk shall be responsible...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
• You shall have, as a minimum, a High School Diploma and 2 years of experience in the same or similar field of work.
• You shall have a strong working knowledge and capability to operate data entry device(s) to input lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
• You shall have a strong working knowledge of Web Based applications, MS Office Word, MS Office Excel, and other MS Office Suite Products. You shall be familiar and capable with using a personal computer and Microsoft computer software applications.
• You shall be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a customer support and business environment.
• You shall be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• You shall be familiar with the military rank structure and work effectively with diverse groups.
• You shall be able to speak, write, read and understand the English language fluently.
• You must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. Armed Forces military retiree, U.S. military dependent registered in DEERS, or a U.S. government employee.