Computer Science Jobs in Kansas City, MO
2 days ago
Technology Support Specialist
Job Description - Summary: - Provides technical assistance to end users and Social Media - Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - Include...View this Job
Technology Support Specialist JobCompany:
5 days ago
Systems Engineer- ForeScout Administrator
Job Description - The individual shall be responsible for ASOD designs, development, implementation, and maintenance of a myriad of tools...View this Job
Systems Engineer- ForeScout Administrator JobCompany:
5 days ago
Systems Engineer / Systems Administrator
Position: Systems Engineer / Systems Administrator (0118) - Job Description - Program Overview: - US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has...View this Job
Systems Engineer / Systems Administrator JobCompany:
5 days ago
Cyber Security Engineer - RSA Archer
Job Description - Program Overview - US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has oversight and management responsibility for enterprise - wide...View this Job
Cyber Security Engineer - RSA Archer JobCompany:
3 weeks ago
Front Desk Clerk
Position: Front Desk Clerk - Place of Performance: Whiteman AFB, Missouri - General Description: - Front Desk Clerk shall be responsible...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• You shall have, as a minimum, a High School Diploma and 2 years of experience in the same or similar field of work.
• You shall have a strong working knowledge and capability to operate data entry device(s) to input lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
• You shall have a strong working knowledge of Web Based applications, MS Office Word, MS Office Excel, and other MS Office Suite Products. You shall be familiar and capable with using a personal computer and Microsoft computer software applications.
• You shall be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a customer support and business environment.
• You shall be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• You shall be familiar with the military rank structure and work effectively with diverse groups.
• You shall be able to speak, write, read and understand the English language fluently.
• You must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. Armed Forces military retiree, U.S. military dependent registered in DEERS, or a U.S. government employee.
Front Desk Clerk JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC