Jobs in Malta
Find Jobs & Apply / Post Jobs for Free
1 day ago
Siggiewi - MaltaMarketing/PR
Position: Content Executive - Malta - CONTENT EXECUTIVE – MALTA - Our client is looking for a Content Executive to work within a multi...
Skills Needed: The Ideal skills and experience:
Strong written communication
English as a first language, or at least up to native standard both oral and written
Proficiency in other languages like German, Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian are a plus, but not a necessity.
Highly organised and able to keep focus and structure in your work
A strong sense of responsibility for your own work
Good knowledge of the iGaming industry, most particularly Slots
1 day ago
Sliema - MaltaConstruction
Our company is looking for 2 experienced construction workers. Responsibilities mainly include: - Preparing construction sites, materials,...
Skills Needed: Physical Strength and Endurance.
Dexterity and Hand-Eye Coordination
Experience and knowledge in using construction equipment.
1 day ago
Nordic Speaking Game Presenter
Sliema - MaltaCustomer Service/Help Desk, Marketing/PR
Position: Nordic speaking Game Presenter in Malta (RELOCATION PACKAGE, HIGH SALARY) - If you are looking for a higher salary , are open to...
Skills Needed: Fluent knowledge and understanding of the required Language and English language
The desire to provide exceptional customer service
Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
Availability to work on shifts rotation 24/7
Open to move to Malta (relocation package provided)
2 days ago
Birkirkara - MaltaSupply Chain/Logistics
Position: LOGISTIC INTERN - ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES - Interns will shadow and support our warehouse - management to run operations...
Skills Needed: Knowledge of logistics software or transport management
Basic accounting knowledge
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
2 days ago
Danish Team Leader/m/Gaming
Saint Julian's - MaltaCustomer Service/Help Desk, Creative Arts/Media
Position: Danish Team Leader (m/ w / d) Gaming - Start: ASAP - Tasks: - Manage, supervise, coach, motivate and build team spirit - Present...
Skills Needed: Strong communication in English (verbal and written)
Speaking one, or more, of the following languages will be an advantage: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, German, Native English, Japanese and/or Korean.
Higher education would be considered an asset
Previous working experience in another managerial / lead position or customer Service-related field
With iGaming field experience
Strong leadership skills always followed by a professional and open-minded personality
An ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Able to communicate clearly with staff, communicating effectively to establish cooperative linkages amongst the team
The knack for helping resolve interpersonal and interdepartmental issues
An analytical and proactive approach with keen attention to detail
A keen skill for multi-tasking along with excellent problem-solving skills
An approachable, energetic presence thriving in a high-pressure environment
A great work ethic
A diverse understanding of the complexity and dynamics of working within a multicultural environment
3 days ago
Quality & Training Manager/TR-ENG Speaking
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Gzira - MaltaAdministrative/Clerical, Management
Position: Quality & Training Manager (TR - ENG Speaking ) - AnkaVall Providing HR and Advisory Services for the clients - Manages the...
Skills Needed: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated time management skills and multi-tasking skills
• Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
• Ability to coach and train staff
• Excellent Turkish language skills must be demonstrated if the position requires languages other than English
• Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently as needed
• Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
• Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
• Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
• Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
2 weeks ago
Senior Java Developer
Sliema - MaltaIT/Tech, Software Development
Position: Senior Java Developer/s - Responsibilities - • Translate high level business requirements into system design within the existing...
Skills Needed: • A Computer Science degree or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience in an application development role
• Demonstrated expertise with Java, Java Frameworks, Object-Oriented design, and development principles
• Working experience in SCRUM-Agile practices
• A team player, with strong communication skills and capacity to produce high quality deliverables with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to balance scope and quality against time to market in a minimum viable product whilst working towards the right level quality in the final product
• Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
over 3 months ago
French Customer Support Agent
Birkirkara - MaltaCustomer Service/Help Desk
Position: French Customer Support Agent in Malta - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - • Helping internal and external customers, - • Contacting...
over 2 months ago
Cleaner & Diswasher
Msida - MaltaRestaurant/Food Service, Maintenance/Cleaning
Position: CLEANER & DISWASHER - We will hire 3 suitable candidates for Full - Time and Part - Time - • Keep mop sink and utility...
over 3 months ago
Msida - MaltaRestaurant/Food Service
We are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef to prepare a variety of desserts, pastries or other sweet goods. ( Specially Balkans Burek...
Skills Needed: Qualifications
2+ years experience in a relevant field.
Firm understanding of the Metric and Imperial systems of measurements
Can follow detailed written or verbal instructions precisely
Mindset to work safely around hot or dangerous items
Content with adhering to all Health and Safety dress-codes
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Capable of standing for a 8 hour shift
If you are interested Please send you Cv to: (Use the "Apply for this Job" box below).
The 15 most popular Malta Employment Categories on this site are: Accounting, Administrative/Clerical, Advertising, Business, Construction, Creative Arts/Media, Customer Service/Help Desk, Education, Hospitality/Catering, IT/Tech, Maintenance/Cleaning, Marketing/PR, Restaurant/Food Service, Sales, Software Development