Apply for Manufacturing Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Garment Hanger/2nd Shift
Position: Garment Hanger - 2nd Shift - Job Summary: - This position is 2nd Shift: 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM - The Garment Hanger is...
Skills Needed: Job Qualifications:View this Job
Basic Qualifications (only those qualifications that are non-comparative, objective and relevant to the performance of the particular position):
Education or Training:
Licenses or Certification:
Other (Preferred) Qualifications :
Education or Training:
Job Related Skills:
Job Related Competencies:
Ability to perform duties with high degree of accuracy
Ability to meet or exceed production quotas after sufficient time and training
Ability to express oneself clearly in interactions with others
Adheres to all workplace and trade safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices
Ability to follow work instructions and work independently
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.:
Physical Work Demands (Intensity, Duration & Frequency):
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
Use a keyboard, 10 key, touch screen or mouse to enter text or data into a computer
Stoop – bend the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist
Visually distinguish colors, sizes, and shapes, one from another
Stand for an extended period of time, up to 7 hours of an 8 hour shift
Lift, carry, push or pull up to 10 pounds
Reach at/below shoulder level
Perform repetitive motions
Pick, pinch, and work with fingers to button, snap or fold
Seize, hold, grasp, turn, or otherwise work with hands
Use clarity of vision at approximately 20 inches or less
Garment Hanger/2nd Shift JobPosted by G&K Services
JOB DESCRIPTION – Production Supervisor - About our Client: Client is a leading manufacturing company - Location: Los Angeles, CA - ...
Skills Needed: • Bachelor’s Degree + 2 years’ experience as a hands on manufacturing supervisor providing technical andView this Job
mechanical support for high volume manufacturing equipment OR 5+ years’ experience as a manufacturing
supervisor providing technical and mechanical support for high volume manufacturing equipment
• Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Data oriented – excels at problem solving and decision making skills.
• Must have excellent computer skills – familiar with all Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent quantitative skills
• Ability to handle change quickly and efficiently – Fast paced work environment
• Experience in Lean Initiatives (Toyota Production System methodology). 5-s, Visual Management, Pull Systems,
Kanbans, Poka-yoke, Kaizen events, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Production Supervisor JobPosted by Inspire Human Potential Pvt. Ltd.
Metal foundry/manufacturer seeking full time, temp to hire personnel entry level and skilled warehouse associates. Company/client looking...
Skills Needed: Inspect, Count, Sort, Label, Package, Palletize, Shrink Wrap etc.View this Job
Warehouse Associate/s JobPosted by LG Staffing
Costa Mesa - California
Overview: - Assemble, align, test, and calibrate opto - mechanical subassemblies and systems. Assemble intricate opto - mechanical...View this Job
Technician/s JobPosted by Zygo Corporation
Montclair - California
Datagain is looking for 4 part time Scanning clerk employees for a period of 3 months. - Should be able to travel to our offices in...View this Job
Scanning Clerk JobCompany:
Entry Level General Labour/Picker/Packer/Shipping
Huntington Park - California
Position: Forever 21 is Looking for Entry level General labour, picker, packer, shipping - Position: General labour, picker, packer,...
Skills Needed: Top Three Skills: Warehouse, General Labor, Order pullingView this Job
Candidates will perform general warehouse duties like:
Work Environment : Warehouse
Qualifications : Must be okay with doing repetitive work while standing on your feet through the duration of the shift.
Performance Expectations : must be okay with working rotating shifts
must be able to show up on time every day
Interview Information: Go to Work
Additional Compensation : overtime
Entry Level General Labour/Picker/Packer/Shipping JobPosted by Forever 21
Richmond - California
JOB DESCRIPTION - CNC Programmer - Responsible for programming and operation of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs) used to measure high...View this Job
CNC Programmer JobPosted by Zygo Corporation
Machinist/CNC Mill/CNC Lathes
Camarillo - California
Position: MACHINIST - CNC MILL, CNC LATHES - MACHINISTS, MILL & LATHE - Openings on the Night Shift for Mill and Lathe Machinists....
Skills Needed: RECENT EXPERIENCE should include:View this Job
Operator and/or Setup (preferred)
CNC Lathe (required)
CNC Mills (required)
Machinist/CNC Mill/CNC Lathes JobPosted by JIMS Machining
Sunnyvale - California
Scope of Job: - Build products in various stages from raw materials to finished product including packaging of products ready to ship. -...
Skills Needed: Qualifications/Requirements:View this Job
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Must show consistency in paying attention to details.
- Able to demonstrate multiple skill sets such as trimming and gluing in addition to forming parts.
- Able to efficiently and accurately utilize various inspection tools.
- Must be able to work alone or with a team.
- Demonstrate good manual dexterity and visual skills.
- Must be able to communicate with others, able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must be able to stand or sit for lengths of time during the shift.
- Must consistently demonstrate good attendance.
- Able to perform basic computer skills with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
Operator JobPosted by Ryzen Solutions