Nurse Educator Jobs by Location
1 week ago
Fresno - California - USA
We have an excellent job opportunity as REGISTERED NURSE (RN), at Fresno, California for Full Time position. If interested and available...
over one month ago
Triage Nurse Manager
Kerry - Ireland
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting for a Triage Nurse Manager based in County Kerry - Job Purpose - The...
Skills Needed: The post holder for the Nurse Manager/Triage role will have:
A professional qualification e.g. RGN, Business qualification
A minimum of 5 years post-registration experience including 2 years at CNM2 level with professional managerial work experience or above
Knowledge of clinical governance
Committed to professional development
Instructor level in a range of specific areas for key training of nurses
Leading quality standards and audits of processes, standards in place
A flexible approach to attendance with out of hours requirement
Intermediate level computer skills
Ability to travel as required and nationally when required
Training and Development
Strategic thinking and planning
Working on their own initiative
over 2 months ago
Certified Nurse Assistant/CNA
Tucson - Arizona - USA
Position: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Position Description - DES Group Homes are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants, who will...
Skills Needed: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
- Principles, practices and techniques of para-professional nursing care, treatment and services
appropriate to the work setting
- State and agency laws and regulations governing para-professional nursing practices
- Practices and procedures in using medical equipment in assigned duties
- Practices and procedures established for the work environment
- Practices and techniques applied in maintaining a safe, orderly, therapeutic and hygienic
- Applying methods and techniques of para-professional nursing practices
- Applying and interpreting State and agency laws and regulations governing para-professional nursing practices
- Using and maintaining medical equipment
- Applying methods and techniques in maintaining a safe, orderly, therapeutic and hygienic environment.
- Recording, maintaining, filing and retrieving medical records.
- Verbal and written communication
- Assess client needs and evaluate usefulness or suitability of resources.
- Work with difficult people; establish and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, client families, team members and service providers.
over 2 months ago
RN- Practice Nurse Educator
Brockton - Massachusetts - USA
Job description: - • Staff Nurse - Long - Term Care provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in a long - term care...
Skills Needed: Job description:
• Staff Nurse - Long-Term Care provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in a long-term care facility.
• Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient long-term care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
• Being a Staff Nurse - Long-Term Care assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
• Observes patients' progress and records observations in patient medical records.
• Additionally, Staff Nurse - Long-Term Care promotes patients' independence by teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
• Active state RN license.
• At least 1 year LTC (long term care) experience.
• shift start at: 7AM
• shift end at: 3.30 PM
over 3 months ago
Clinical Educator/Simulation Technology Specialist
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Position: Simulation Technology Specialist - 2 Positions Urgent - Position: Simultion Technology Specialist Ref#MAHKSH - 1001019 |...
Skills Needed: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelor Degree in Health Science, Nursing or equivalent in one of the applied medical specialty.
OR: Master Degree in Health Science Nursing or equivalent in one of the applied medical specialty.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
Certificate in Education, Health Education, Life Support Education or Simulation
YEARS & NATURE OF EXPERIENCE/AGE:
Bachelor: Two (2) years work experience in similar field including one (1) year in Clinical Teaching.
Master/MBBS: New Graduate
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS:
BUSINESS LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Arabic Proficient Preferred
English Level 1
Health profession Educator and/or Instructor Skills
Awareness of current medical simulation trends and technology
Critical thinking, observation
Professional customer communication
over 3 months ago
Amritsar - India
Healthcare, Quality Control
Location : Branch Office : Pathankot - Assess, initiate and implement Quality improvement in line with organization policies and...
Skills Needed: Skills/Qualifications:
Certification: Quality Assurance from National Quality Assurance Standards (NQAS)
Work Experience :7+ Years of experience