Part-Time Jobs in Pennsauken, New Jersey
Position: Accounts Receivable Specialist (part - time) - Responsibilities - • Daily receipt application, manual invoicing and debit/credit...
Skills Needed: • Minimum of 3 years A/R and collection experience in a fast-paced environment.
• College degree in accounting or related field required.
• Experience with AIA billing
• Proficient in the use of QuickBooks and Excel.
• Must be a reliable, well organized, detail oriented self-starter, with integrity, strong work ethics and a positive, professional demeanor.
• Must possess intermediate accounting principles knowledge, with a thorough knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures.
• Must demonstrate strong communication, documentation, data analysis, research & resolution, and problem solving skills, as well as a proactive attitude.
• Must be able to adhere to standard filing procedures.
• Ability to competently perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately.
• Must have proven ability to work productively under minimal supervision.
• Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and background screening.
• Must provide a minimum of three professional references upon request.
|The previous jobs posted for Pennsauken, New Jersey, USA are no longer available. New jobs should hopefully appear here soon. Search Here to find other jobs in Pennsauken, New Jersey, USA or elsewhere that match your skills.|