Hospital Jobs in Santa Fe, NM
1 day ago
Registered Nurse/ Dakota
Position: Registered Nurse (Openings in North Dakota) - Job Description - NORTH DAKOTA NEEDS REGISTERED NURSES! - Building for the future,...View this Job
Registered Nurse/ Dakota JobCompany:
2 days ago
Emergency Doctors Needed in Beautiful Santa Fe: Great Sign - On Bonus! Veterinary Emergency Specialty Centers of New Mexico (VESCNM) is...View this Job
Emergency Doctors JobCompany:
over 3 months ago
Registered Nurse/General Services
Position: Registered Nurse (General Services) - General Description: - Santa Fe Service Unit (SFSU) is a Service Unit under the...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• You must have a Degree or diploma from a professional registered nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed.
• You must have a registered license and a graduate of an accredited school of registered nurses with a Bachelor Degree.
• You must have a current immunization record.
• You must have thirty-six (36) months of nursing experience, with recent experience within the last twelve months (12).
• You must have a resume that provides experience that equip with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position, and that is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled.
• You must possess a current, valid, unrestricted nursing license in a state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States, throughout the term of this contract.
• You must have Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP), Trauma Nurse Critical Care (TNCC), Nurse Specialty certification (e.g., CNOR, Fetal monitoring) are preferred but not required/mandatory.
Registered Nurse/General Services JobPosted by Entourage Consulting K.k.
over 3 months ago
Charge Nurse/Progressive Care Unit
Position: Charge Nurse - Progressive Care Unit - Santa Fe, NM - Full - time - show company/team - key qualifications - licenses and...
Skills Needed: “Must-Have” Skills for the job:View this Job
1. 2+ years hospital nursing experience required
2. Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
3. Registered Nurse - State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
4. BLS certification within 90 days of hire
licenses and certifications
Charge Nurse/Progressive Care Unit JobPosted by Thelma Hollis