British Institute of Homeopathy International:
Based in New Jersey, the British Institute of Homeopathy (BIH) International is a leading provider of online homeopathic education and training to students from throughout the United States and worldwide. Our distance learning Professional Homeopathic Practitioner course is a Masters-level program in classical homeopathy that takes 3 years to complete when studied full-time. Part-time study options are also available. In addition, we offer a range of online courses in the fields of Homeopathy, Nutrition, Health Sciences, Herbal Medicine, and more.
Online Professional Homeopathic Practitioner Course
This Masters-level program in classical homeopathy takes 3 years to complete when studied full-time. Part-time study options are also available.
It includes all of the courses and Clinical Training you need to qualify for the CHC certification examination in North America.
Studying online allows flexible hours and convenience. You are assigned a personal instructor who will guide and support you through your study. They will answer your questions, grade your work, and provide feedback. In addition, you will receive peer support through online student discussion forums.
Ideal for students with a medical background, this program assumes prior study in the Human Sciences: Anatomy & Physiology and Pathology.
- Foundations of Hahnemannian Homeopathy: 200 hours
- Homeopathy in Practice (Advanced Case Taking & Repertorization): 100 hours
- How to Run a Homeopathic Practice
- Advanced Studies in Homeopathy: 250 hours (including thesis)
- Clinical Training: 6 weekends per year. Students may participate in our Clinical Training seminars either by attending live in our NJ Office or via real-time, interactive webinar broadcast from anywhere in the world.
Online Course List
Please email via our Contact Us page for details of prerequisites required, time allowed to complete each course etc.
- Introduction to Homeopathy (35 study hours)
- Foundations of Hahnemannian Homeopathy (200 study hours)
- Homeopathy in Practice (Advanced Case Taking and Repertorization) (100 study hours)
- Foundations of Homeopathic Pharmacy (220 study hours)
- Advanced Studies in Homeopathy (250 study hours incl. thesis)
- Fundamentals of Homeopathic Pharmacy (80 study hours)
- Fundamentals of Veterinary Homeopathy (80 study hours)
- Foundations of Veterinary Homeopathy (220 study hours)
- Foundations of Dental Homeopathy (220 study hours)
- Women’s Health Module I (Midwives) (Pregnancy-Childbirth) (80 study hours)
- Comprehensive Studies in Women’s Health & Homeopathy (220 study hours)
- Business Success Course (60 study hours)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (100 study hours)
- Pathology and the Nature of Disease (100 study hours)
- Introduction to Nutrition (25 study hours)
- Foundations of Clinical Nutrition – Certification Course (500 study hours)
- Fundamentals of Nutrition and Biochemic Remedies (150 study hours)
Herbology and Herbal Medicine
- Nutrition and Herbology (75 study hours)
- Foundations of Herbology and Herbal Medicine (220 study hours)
Flower Essence Study
- Living Flower Essences (150 study hours)
- Bach Flower Practitioner Course (150 study hours)
- Gemmotherapy (100 study hours)
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 580 Zion Road, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.