Study business online: MBA in Australia, business degree courses online. Diploma courses in management, marketing, business administration, distance learning bachelor degrees for home study students in Sydney NSW, Brisbane QLD, Melbourne VIC, Adelaide SA, Perth WA, New Zealand, UK, London, Canada, USA..
Ducere - Education By World Leaders: Based in Melbourne, Australia, Ducere is an online education provider that offers Diploma courses and Bachelor Degree courses in business and management. We also provide an online MBA (Master of Business Administration) Degree program. Our courses combine comprehensively developed content with the expertise and experience of some of the world’s most successful leaders.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online MBA Degree Program: - Master of Business Administration (Innovation & Leadership)
Online Bachelor Degrees: - Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Applied Social Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing)
Online Diploma Programs: - Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Marketing
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of International Business
- Diploma of Business Administration
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Deakin is one of Australia's largest universities, providing all the resources of a major university to more than 32,000 award students. More than 40 percent of Deakin students study by distance education. Off-campus and online study options give students the flexibility to change study mode during a course, or pick up extra subjects. The University's library and IT resources are set up to fully support this study flexibility. Deakin offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework courses at a distance. Faculties include Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health & Behavioural Sciences, Faculty of Science & Technology, Institute of Koorie Education.
Diplomas, Bachelor & Master Degrees in fields such as Creative Arts, Social & International Studies, Cultural Studies in Education, Business, Management & Marketing, Accounting, Economics & Finance, Law, Information Systems, Health & Behavioural Sciences, Psychology, Nutrition Sciences, Nursing, Science & Technology, Architecture & Building, Biological & Chemical Sciences, IT, Engineering...
Online Candle Making Courses in Australia & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Australia or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his residential school in Jamaica.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Floristry and floral design correspondence courses. Study floristry for an exciting career or rewarding hobby. Our school was established in 1972 and we have had thousands of students enrol in our floristry correspondence course to learn floristry through our home study course. Some of our students enrol in our floral course to become involved in the floral industry, on a full or part time basis or to work from home, whilst others want to learn how to arrange flowers for their home or for family and friends.
In our floristry course you will learn how to care for flowers for the longest possible life. How to create corsages, bowl and basket arrangements, bridal designs, cylinders, posies and funeral tributes. Our course is very easy to follow with step by step illustrated lessons and an online video showing each practical lesson being made step by step.
SEEK Learning in Sydney, Australia, are experts at connecting people with career-related courses. Whether you're looking to brush up your skills, land a promotion or even start a new career, we can help you find the training you need. SEEK Learning offers the best selection of distance education and classroom-based courses to help you advance your career. Our dedicated consultants will help you find the right course and get ahead.
Choose from nearly 200 distance education courses and take advantage of the ease and convenience of study designed to suit your lifestyle.
IT certification training
TESOL certificates/ diplomas
Psychology & counselling courses
Project management training
Short courses and more
The Open Training and Education Network (OTEN) in Sydney is the specialist distance education and open learning institute of TAFE NSW, part of the NSW Department of Education and Training. As part of TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute, OTEN is the largest provider of distance education and flexibly-delivered programs in Australia. It offers world-class distance education services and products and enrols more than 37,000 students in over 250 TAFE NSW courses. Most courses give graduates nationally recognised qualifications through the AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework). Other specific-purpose courses are recognised by all of TAFE NSW.
Agriculture, Horticulture & the Environment; Building & Construction; Business & Office Skills; Communication; Community Services; Computing & Information Technology; Engineering; English Language; Management & Human Resources; Property, Real Estate & Valuation; Workplace Training & Assessing
Based in Adelaide, the Australian International Training Centre (AITC) is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides a range of online courses in a variety of career training fields including childcare, team building, and more.
Our online / distance learning certificate, diploma, and short programs are designed to ensure students have the best opportunity to fulfil their career goals.
AITC is committed to the success of its students and offers vocational education and training that will equip them with the latest industry skills and knowledge in order for them to enter the workforce or to meet current industry requirements in their job roles.
AITC utilises the latest teaching and learning technologies for course delivery, underpinned by a pedagogically-focussed
e-Learning strategy. Students also have after-hours access to AITC’s team of reliable staff and trainers.
All AITC online courses are compliant to the standards set by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Online Diploma & Certificate Courses:
- Diploma of Early Childhood and Care
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- International Career Experience Program
Online Short Courses:
- Promote Innovation in a Team Environment
- Build an Innovative Work Environment
- Develop Teams & Individuals
- Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
- Implement Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices
- Develop Workplace Policy & Procedures
- Organise Personal Work Priorities & Development