Summer camps in North Dallas TX for kids & teens: Summer programs for elementary, middle & high school students. Spanish language immersion, summer sports camps, arts & design courses. Summer enrichment programs in science & tech in Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Dallas International School: The Dallas International School provides a 6-week Summer Enrichment Camp for kids and teens ages 3-19. During these amazing 6 weeks, your children will be able to explore the world without leaving Dallas. Courses and activities include immersion programs in the multitude of languages spoken on our campus (including ESL, French & Spanish), art and design courses, science programs, sports camps, and more.
Our camp is based in the North Dallas area, just 15 minutes north of downtown Dallas.
• Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school?
• Located in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of foreign language instruction and cultural education for students of all ages. We offer 2-10 week summer English camps for students ages 4-12 from the local area and around the world.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• Our 7-12-year-old age group is immersed using a more structured method in grammar, literature, vocabulary, and social skills.
• Our teachers’ goal is to achieve a high level of English proficiency. Our program is varied and flexible to help parents who are planning any summer or winter vacations in Houston.
• We focus solely on a full English immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• Students enrolled enjoy a varied curriculum that ranges from grammar, vocabulary, phonics, linguistics to a more social and fun curriculum that includes dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games.
• Are you searching for a quality Spanish or English language camp in the Houston area for your child or teenager this summer?
• Crossing Borders provides Spanish and English summer camps for cocal kids and teens (ages 7-17) and international ESL students at our language center in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our quality summer immersion camps take place in June, July and August, and are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer learning or improving in a second or third language. Our camp will improve your child's English or Spanish in only 6 weeks!
• During our English and Spanish summer camps kids are grouped according to age, level and language proficiency. They learn in full English or Spanish immersion settings from native speakers.
• Depending on their age and proficiency level they participate in reading, writing, listening and speaking activities. They also take part in arts and crafts, educational language games, songs, and learn in a fun interactive setting.
• Our English school on S. Mason Road in Katy, TX 77450 should be convenient for students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County, & Brookshire, Waller County TX.
Student Review: "Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and all native Spanish speakers. His Spanish grew by leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."
Camp Katy Technology Camps, Sugar Land & Clear Lake
Courses / Programs
Camp Katy is a family owned and operated technology day summer camp with multiple locations in Texas for boys and girls ages 5-17. We provide week-long classes in 3D Game Design, Movie Production, Computers, Photography, Lego Mindstorm Robotics and more. Students may register for one, or multiple weeks at a time. Our summer camps are located in Katy, Waller County - Clear Lake, Webster & Houston, Harris County - and Sugar Land, Stafford, Fort Bend County.
We pride ourselves in hiding the learning in our exciting and flexible curriculums. Our instructors are "current". They know how to reach your kids and instruct them in the high tech skills they will need in school and in the future. Camp Katy helps to bridge the technology gap between what your kids learn in school and the skills they will need to be successful.
Week long day technology summer camps for children & teens (ages 5-17):
- 3D Game Design courses
- Movie Production classes
- All About Computers
- Graphic Arts & Web Design
- Professional Digital Photography
- Mobile Apps & Publishing
- Lego Mindstorm Robotics
- Hybrid Camps (combine 3-in-1)
- Junior Campers
Founded in 1996, SPI offers college credit high school study abroad programs in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, and China. Based in Austin TX, SPI’s interactive language immersion programs combine inspiring global leadership experiences, volunteer service projects, and exciting travel excursions where language and culture come to life!
SPI participants are high school students in grades 9-12 that come from all over the United States, and even from around the world.
SPI Study Abroad programs are designed to provide full cultural and language immersion for students by placing them in safe and easy-to-manage cities with caring homestay families. Students gain self confidence, independence, and maturity, as well as increased fluency in a foreign language — skills that enrich their lives forever.
Based in Keller TX, Lone Star Leadership Academy provides spring break and summer academic leadership camps for outstanding 4th-8th grade students. Participants travel to Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin/San Antonio or Houston/Galveston to develop leadership skills and interactively experience what they are learning in school through visits to significant Texas sites. Bright, gifted and high-achieving students develop leadership skills and learn about the great state of Texas.
Participants have the opportunity to learn about future career and internship opportunities, visit historically, scientifically and environmentally significant sites and be part of a rare academic experience. Upon completion of the program, each participant receives a Lone Star Leader Certificate of Merit to be added to his or her academic achievements.
Lodging is at the Education in Action dormitories in Keller, Wimberley, and New Caney TX. Lone Star Leadership Academy participants and at least two program facilitators will be housed in a bunk style air-conditioned room.
Spring Break & Summer Academic Leadership Camps for Outstanding 4th-8th Grade Students:
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Austin/San Antonio
- Develop leadership skills
- Visit educationally significant Texas sites
- Learn all about Texas
- Learn about future career / internship opportunities
- Receive the Lone Star Leader Certificate of Merit
- Become a member of the Lone Star Youth Leadership Council