Art schools in Christchurch, New Zealand: Colleges of design, fashion design, graphic design, media arts career training, animation, performing arts, digital arts schools, fine art colleges, drama classes, painting classes, culinary arts certification, diploma courses..
Natcoll Design Technology in Christchurch, New Zealand is a leading specialist provider of NZQA approved creative digital design courses and is at the forefront of digital design education and training. We offer a range of courses at different levels which can lead to entry straight into the workforce, or provide opportunities for further study. Whether your passion is for animation, video post production, web development, interactive media or graphic design at Natcoll we will teach you the essential skills you need to succeed in the creative digital design industries.
We have three campuses located in Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland.
We offer Diploma courses and a foundation certificate course:
• iCreate Foundation course in Digital Design – Level 3
• Diploma of Animation and Digital Video - Level 5
• Diploma of Computer Graphic Design - Level 6
• Diploma of Interactive Design - Level 6
• Diploma of Web Development - Level 6
• Diploma of Animation (Advanced)- Level 6
• Diploma of Video Post Production (Advanced) - Level 6
• Diploma of Digital Media (Advanced) - Level 7
• Advanced 3D Graphics – Level 7
2.Design & Arts College of New Zealand, Christchurch
Courses / Programs
The Design and Arts College of New Zealand (D&A) in Christchurch, New Zealand is the South Island’s only tertiary institute dedicated to design and arts education. We offer certificate and diploma courses in fields including Art; Interior Design; Photography; Fashion Design; Makeup Design among others. We also offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree program in in partnership with Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design.
The aim of D&A is to bring students from all over the world together with industry professionals to create a community of people passionate about design and arts. We are New Zealand government funded (TEC) and registered (NZQA).
D&A courses are designed and taught by industry professionals, to ensure student success in the creative industries. As student time is valuable, all D&A courses have an accelerated pathway to work or higher education that ensures what you learn is relevant and moves you into industry in a fast and efficient way. Thousands of D&A graduates are now working as professionals in their field in New Zealand and around the world.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (in partnership with Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design)
- Diploma of Art (Advanced)
- Diploma of Contemporary Photography
- Diploma of Communication Arts and Design
- Diploma of Architectural Design and Technology
- Diploma of Interior Design
- Diploma of Fashion Design (Advanced)
- Certificate in Makeup Design and Production
- Certificate in Design and Arts (Foundation)