• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas and nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Conveniently located in The Woodlands TX, just 30 miles north of Houston, CMC Makeup School is a professional make-up school providing quality makeup artist certification programs and portfolio development in the field of HD (high-definition) & Pro Makeup.
• As well as catering to students in Harris County and the immediate south-east Texas region, our school in The Woodlands is also highly convenient for students from surrounding areas that include Spring, Kingwood, Sugar Land, Pasadena, Pearland, Baytown, Conroe, Huntsville, Beaumont, and also students from Louisiana. We also run schools in Austin and Dallas.
• Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• CMC provides training for new professional makeup artists in beauty makeup, airbrush, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hair styling classes for makeup artists.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit, and certificate on completion. Class size is kept to a maximum of 8 to ensure individual attention for each student.
Student Testimonial: "I had the most amazing time at CMC Makeup School. Chris kept it so interesting and fun and showed me so much! I was very sad to leave because I felt so at home there. Money well spent!
All the instructors were just amazing, and my business is booming since I've been there. I'm definitely going to come back and take more classes. 5 Stars from me!!"
Professional Makeup Artist Training • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish (5 days)
Special FX Makeup / Career Classes (Dallas Only) • Portfolio Building Workshops (1 day)
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Based in Houston, Texas, Tonya Collum Cosmetic Artistry provides a comprehensive and professional 2-Day Airbrush Workshop which gives students the tools and foundation to begin a successful career in airbrush makeup artistry. Classes take place at specified locations in the Houston area, and applicants must be a licensed professional to attend.
Attendees learn color matching, color correction, highlighting and contouring, and airbrush care and maintenance on day one. Day two will continue with more in-depth application training and practicing airbrush techniques on models. Workshop fees include a full professional kit which features Airbrush Cleaning Brushes, Blush Collection, Contour Collection, Highlight Collection, two Custom Clear Cases, and more.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Culinary Institute LeNôtre is a culinary arts school in Houston, Texas. We are also an American Culinary Federation-approved practical exam testing center. We offer associate degree programs in culinary arts and baking and pastry as well as diploma programs. Certification is an excellent opportunity to sharpen your culinary skills, stay competitive, and advance your career. The Culinary Institute LeNôtre is accredited by the Accreditation Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Culinary Institute LeNôtre is dedicated to small classes with a low student-teacher ratio average of 12 to 1 in kitchen labs. Small classes will help you learn more effectively, allowing more individual attention from your chef-instructors.
For the last 50 years, the prestigious LeNôtre name has been well-known throughout the world for quality French cuisine and pastry. Culinary Institute LeNôtre is a higher education institution which provides you with some of the best possible classical and innovative training in the culinary arts and hospitality industries. With your Diploma or Degree you will have an international passport for more fantastic culinary opportunities.
6.The Massage and Spa Therapy School of IC&E, Houston
Courses / Programs
Located in the Westside area of Houston, Texas, The Massage and Spa Therapy School at IC&E (Institute of Cosmetology & Esthetics) offers incomparable education by combining professional, hands-on training with flexible, affordable beauty therapy programs.
Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Body Massage, Hydrotherapy, Waxing, Instructor Classes, CIDESCO Diploma courses, and more. Whether you are starting a new career, or looking to increase your income, our programs are designed to fit any schedule by offering weekday and evening study options.
IC&E is internationally accredited by the Comite International d'Esthetique et de Cosmetologie, CIDESCO, and nationally accredited and licensed by the the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, TDLR, and the Texas Department of State Health Services, TDSHS.
International Accreditation means that our school is thoroughly inspected on a yearly basis by international inspectors regarding curriculum, staff, physical facilities, equipment, and teachers' credentials and found to meet the worldwide highest standards set down by CIDESCO.