Art Schools in Argentina, Colleges of Design, Study Abroad Programs Buenos Aires, Design School Argentina, Escuelas de arte en Argentina, Curso de Diseño Grafico, Curso de Diseño Interiores, Design-Kurs in Argentinien
Based in Buenos Aires, Mente Argentina is an organization founded to provide international education opportunities and top quality personal support for international students through dynamic, individualized immersion programs.
We provide a wide range of specialized short study programs including photography, cooking, and tango. We also offer longer-term arts-related courses such as a Culinary Arts Degree, and a Sommelier Diploma course.
Mente Argentina is proud to offer you excellent programs which will provide an added value to your trip, while you have fun and enjoy the warmth and beauty of Argentina.
Whether it’s studying for a semester, or participating in a fun short course, Mente Argentina's programs are designed for students who want to experience Argentina from a local perspective.
We strive to provide innovative programming that allows students to enjoy Argentina in a unique and different way while, at the same time, facilitating academic achievement and promoting global competence and personal growth.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Argentina & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy